Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-07-2011, 04:42 PM
dunno

Lightbulb

You can still do those things. If you're being serious and you truly realize you have been lacking in those areas you can still fix them. I wish I could be 16 again, only this time never smoke Pot, which then lead to using other drugs. But the other drugs weren't the problem. The problem was the Pot. It was the root of the disaster that ruined what should have been a decent life. Nothing great perhaps, but at least decent. I did quit the Pot 9 years ago, and of course, I no longer use any other drugs neither. In fact I'm all about trying to fix what's left of my life. Unfortunately, I have already lost much of my good health, so what I can do is quite limited. But I think everyone should try to make things better in their lives. And what you, Student4life is doing, is a good way to do it. Sounds like it's working too.

I wanted to tell everyone about that message I received at 15. But at this time one of my biggest questions is what someone said Eric Erickson said. Do our lives really have to go the way they did? That's my biggest question at this time. So far my answer would be that some things do, yes. Other things didn't. Even if I had never smoked the Pot, how different would everything had been? I'll never know. But looking back, it's obvious to me that smoking Pot every night was not a good thing. I'm not talking about an occasional J here and there. I'm talking about smoking Pot every night was a ritual, and it was a ritual I had to do regardless of anything else I did. When something, anything, takes over your life to that extent, it's bad. I mean unless it's something that you know is of God, and it's rooted in love, especially love for others. Not selfish love. Although even that can be overdone. I said it, and then it occurred to me that a parent can become overly consumed with their child and stifle the child with too much love. So we come back to Balance. We need to have balance in all we do.