Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Ascender
Angelbreeze

Thankyou.....that makes my day

Would love to hear some more of what you have to say if you care to share, its wonderful .

Now, that would be neat to actually "hear" them...I cant wait for that!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
glittergirl

I've been seeing these blue lights for many years and also get ringing in my ears. I dont know what to think of it though, i mean i ask all the time but still no answers and can't come to any conclusion about it.

From what i've read some people say it could be spirit, light from god or even healing energy?

I noticed some have mentioned that it could be archangels and how different colours represent different heirarchies but in the LIGHT there are not supposed to be any hierarachies, so i question what this light could be?

I used to think this light was something postive, but i dont particularly notice any postive changes from it either.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
glittergirl

I've been seeing these blue lights for many years and also get ringing in my ears. I dont know what to think of it though, i mean i ask all the time but still no answers and can't come to any conclusion about it.

From what i've read some people say these blue lights could be spirit, light from god or even healing energy.

I noticed some have mentioned that it could be archangels and how different colours represent different heirarchies but in the LIGHT there are not supposed to be any hierarachies, so i question what this light could be?

I used to think this light was something postive, but i dont particularly notice any postive changes from it either.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:42 AM
lost Alice

I saw an upper body outline of something that radiated the brightest golden light it was more solid than some small ones i have seen and this one was about 6 foot or so off the ground and gave off warmth. This was after i had lost my beloved dog to cancer and i was devastated, i looked at it wondering what that light was because it was sort of to the side of me while i sat on the lounge. When i tried to focus my eyes on it properly it dissappeared yet i could still feel warmth, i swear i could see brown eyes too but i am not sure as it happened so fast.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Knower
One night while I was visiting my parents, it was storming and I was in the basement with my infant who was asleep. A second before the lights went out I felt pure terror and I couldn't move. Suddenly, a big flash of white light was in front of me (where no lightbulbs or anything that could "pop"), which snapped me out of it and made me rushing to get to my child and run upstairs. It could have just been an overactive imagination, or something else, but I've never been able to tell so I never told anyone about it. If it was an angel, I'm very grateful to them.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Lou1211

I had to bump this thread and share the story of how this thread put an amazing bow on what was an uncanny spiritual weekend for me. So much knowledge came together over the last four days and this thread tied it all up nicely.

At the start of the holiday weekend, I set the intention to bring conciousness and understanding to what I thought was a major life issue for me. Shortly into the weekend, I thought of a few other questions that dealt with major life issues and set the intention to understand and heal them as well. I also set deadlines - that I wanted to receive the guidance and understanding by the end of the evening (on Friday and Saturday of last weekend).

I thought myself a bit crazy to expect understanding and clarity on several nearly lifelong issues all in the course of a weekend and on a specific deadline, but then again - I believe anything is possible.

Sure enough, I gained wonderful clarity and insights on a handful of spiritual/energy issues I've had that have had major effects on my life and relationships for 20 years (I'm 33 now). I couldn't believe how clear it all became and ahead of the deadlines I had set to receive the guidance. I also had several incidents of a loud, high-pitched ringing in my ear, but did not correlate them to any specific revelation or insight. I just noticed them because they were so loud, but didn't think anything of them.

Last night, settling in for bed, I saw a distinct pinhead flash of blue light across my bedroom. I knew it had some spiritual significance but had to research it.

Enter this thread. I search Google for info on blue light flashes and land here. The first poster is named "LoopyLou", and, I've learned by now that when I see my name (Louis), it's a sign life is trying to get my attention. I used to think my name was nearly unique, but now, I see it all of the time. So I knew to read this thread. This thread discussed not only the flashes of blue light, but also mentioned the ringing. It all made sense for me.

The blue flash of light from the previous evening was a wink - a confirmation that spirit had been with me the entire weekend, providing insight and clarity as I had asked. I'm just amazed.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Guide
Aura is all around us. It's on people and on objects. Try not to look at it directly or it will disappear. If you can train yourself to view aura with you peripherals, the aura will remain visible as long as you keep with the peripherals.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Guide
I actually sometimes see a tiny flash of white lights on Peripheral vision also sometimes blue flashes with like white in em.. I see them mostly at my bedroom door.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 10-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Master
I went through a period of afew days seeing very vivid flashes of blue light, which would totally desort my vision. I documented this in my space on this forum. And it was as if the light was flying past me, from this information here maybe! it could of been a sign to keep on pushing on, and doing whatever i am doing with courage.

It was really strange, and it would make me stop in the middle of the street. I would look around for anything that could of course such a event. I even starred into a ambulances lights to see if it evolved the same situation. But now, these flashes of blue light i was seeing was like..

For a split moment my perception had widened, and i saw something else within the environment. Became aware of something else.

Who knows, it was fun anyway..

Fairplay...
Old 10-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Anna Sayce

Hi LoopyLou,

I call these flashes of blue light "angel lights" and they're associated with your guardian angels. For me, it's sort of like the angels making their presence known to those who can see them. Some say that the blue colour is associated with Archangel Michael.