Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Ahh! I've had it up to here with your boreing games!
hahaha fooled ya - uh no, I didn't.
Haha, you should see the expressions on me mah's face when i talk utter nonsense.
She is conflicted, depending on her mood of the day, between being adult mode annoyed and childlike mode joyful of it all.
I consider my silliness an integral part of my therapy plan for her healing.
She's in considrable inner pain and a good dose of utter silliness, does have a temporary theraputic effect.
Perhaps just long enough for her to view reality from a different angle.

Quote:
For some strange reason, I dreampt of you in your pajamas last night.

I am a huge fan of dreams and their meanings, if you like please elaborate more.
Old 24-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
Haha, you should see the expressions on me mah's face when i talk utter nonsense.
She is conflicted, depending on her mood of the day, between being adult mode annoyed and childlike mode joyful of it all.
I consider my silliness an integral part of my therapy plan for her healing.
She's in considrable inner pain and a good dose of utter silliness, does have a temporary theraputic effect.
Perhaps just long enough for her to view reality from a different angle.

I am a huge fan of dreams and their meanings, if you like please elaborate more.

Oh boy, it was one of those typical (?) dreams that meanders here and there, at one point i"m on a freeway interchange without a car, everyone is traveling without their vehicles for some odd reason and everyone's okay with that - seems normal in the dream. At some point, I end up in a strange home - rather dark - there are a couple of other people I don't know who they are - someone, maybe me, even - bought you a new pair of pajamas and you tried them on. That's pretty much it. *shrug*

Old 24-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hey dude. You know I like you regardless.
YAY...oh, but put to the test, would you still like me if insulted you for a day?
Quote:
Ha Yes I'm mad as a box of silent twigs.
~laughs~ i hear they are the ultimate icon of insanity
Quote:
You have this thing about remembering characters from films.
Yeah, i do rez with movies a whole bunch.
It's the interconnected mechansim in my mindtank that sees a link to a movie as quick as a flash.
it happens with others elements of life, but not as much as movies.
Old 24-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Oh boy, it was one of those typical (?) dreams that meanders here and there, at one point i"m on a freeway interchange without a car, everyone is traveling without their vehicles for some odd reason and everyone's okay with that - seems normal in the dream. At some point, I end up in a strange home - rather dark - there are a couple of other people I don't know who they are - someone, maybe me, even - bought you a new pair of pajamas and you tried them on. That's pretty much it. *shrug*
Ooh excellent dream, my kinda dream too.
My intuitve observation is the pajamas, and significantly, trying them on, related to my actual sleeping rountine,
and how that is changing somewhat or something more needs to be changed, as i have been pondering my sleep life for a while now.
Pajamas to me signifies the role one assumes for sleeping, as opposed to the roles one has during waking life.

And the other people travelling onthe road without their vehicles but it's normal is also significant but i have no idea what yet.
I have lots of dreams where i am amongst traffic but i am flying without a vehicle, sometimes in the lotus position, or a normal sitting in chair position but with no chair, or supreman laying flat facing forward position.

Thanks for sharing Silvergirl. I take that dream to be a significant sign post on my journey.
Old 24-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Master
Well, it was a first dreaming about you, of all people, lol.

Glad to know it's helpful.

Old 25-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Mountain-Goat

~looks up @ Silvergirl~ Yeah, i would never have thought i would be in a non family member's dreams.
Perhaps, were are more related than it seems.
I mean, i consider myself to be an earthling, as is everyone else on earth.
But that's my perception.

Anyways...i feel a short fad coming on
Please...join in...

For the uninitiated...water is wet.
For the uninitiated...cars are used for driving from one place to another.
For the uninitiated...books have words or pictures in them.
Old 25-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
YAY...oh, but put to the test, would you still like me if insulted you for a day?

Well..........that depends. Ha! What was that silly game that was all the rage in the 90s? Ummmm, errrrrmmmmm, something to do with moral questions and you had a choice of 'Yes', 'No' and 'Depends'. Practically every hypothetical situation was a 'Depends' for me. I needed more information. <----- which takes me back to those pesky window sellers.....grrrrr I still haven't heard from them. Then again, my old windows do the job quite nicely.

I would want to know the reason(s) for the insults and whether you were doing them seriously or having a laff. If you were kind enough to reply to my questions (some people don't, can you believe it?!), I would then make an assessment based on the information at hand.

Oh. And Amen.
Old 25-10-2012, 09:20 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I would want to know the reason(s) for the insults and whether you were doing them seriously or having a laff. If you were kind enough to reply to my questions (some people don't, can you believe it?!), I would then make an assessment based on the information at hand.

Oh. And Amen.
Yes me too! How odd you should say this since, when I recently enquired whether I could ask you a direct question you gave an emphatic "no".......hmmmm.....wonder why? So you gave me no opportunity to "make an assessment based on the information at hand".

There was no need to have posted me on the tongue in cheek issue in the first place had you been following the development of this thread recently on this. The situation was in hand and had been addressed.

(Incidentally the thumbs down emoticon is not rude but a sign of disapproval - just as a thumbs up sign is a sign of approval).

Old 25-10-2012, 03:30 PM
amy green

Famous last words...

“This wallpaper is dreadful, one of us will have to go.” ― Oscar Wilde

Old 25-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Famous last words...

“This wallpaper is dreadful, one of us will have to go.” ― Oscar Wilde

You're allright in my book, amy ~ if not just for the cool quotes.

I do my best to skim right on over the steaming piles of dog poo.