Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

It has been ages since I have viewed your Meditation Compendium, it's time to do so again ! I have been wanting to find some new meditations and here they are, waiting for me (and others too, of course ! ).

Thank you again, though I am sure I have said so before for sharing your awesome meditations here on the forum !

I hope that many others will enjoy them also !

with love
Adrienne xx

Old 09-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Tsuga

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I wanted to ask you a question concerning a meditation oddity which occurred the other day.
I searched for this thread as it seems more appropriate a place for this sort of thing, and I'd be very interested in hearing your point of view or any comments you may have on the topic.

Firstly, it wasn't part of a disciplined meditation. Something which I've not been practicing for a while. It was supposed to have be an afternoon nap but as my mind was filled with too much rambling thoughts to drift into a shallow sleep I instead had a light floating feeling from head to toe. Almost like levitation, my mind and body radiated a growing energy that quite surprised and surpassed me.

What happened next is where my question lies.
I began to concentrate on filling my mind with light - (like topping up a helium balloon). Quite suddenly I experienced a stronger wave of a brighter, fresher light, that hit my eyelids. Opening my eyes I could see the sunshine streaming in through the window, obviously from breaks in the overcast sky.
To test out an idea I opened my mind to the belief that some form of control was taking place, and lo and behold, the sunshine complied.
The more, or the less, I focused my belief the more easier the reaction to lightness of body and mind, the brighter and sunnier my room became.
I didn't pursue this matter for fear of overdoing and spoiling it, allowing myself to rest. The day returned to it's overcast gloom.

I just wondered if you have experienced this strange phenomena. And are you able to gather these experiences and put them into a normal frame of reference. Personally, I'm bamboozled!

If I were twenty, or even thirty years younger, I'm sure this would be too overwhelming for me to remain rational. I would probably think myself super-human or the likes. But I suppose ageing brings mellowness, and with it the world grows more natural the stranger it gets, if you get my meaning.

Cheers for now - Tsuga

Last edited by Tsuga : 09-03-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Guide

It sounds like you were tapping/tuning into the light energy that is there which people don't usually perceive and experience physically so much. It's splendour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga
Hello SSP,

I wanted to ask you a question concerning a meditation oddity which occurred the other day.
I searched for this thread as it seems a more appropriate place for this sort of thing, and I'd be very interested in hearing your point of view or any comments you may have on the topic.

Firstly, it wasn't part of a disciplined meditation. Something I've not been practicing for a while. It was supposed to be an afternoon nap but as my mind was filled with too much rambling thoughts to drift into a shallow sleep I instead had a light floating feeling from head to toe. Almost like levitation, my mind and body radiated a growing energy that quite surprised and surpassed me.

What happened next is where my question lies.
I began to concentrate on filling my mind with light - (like topping up a helium balloon). When I suddenly noticed a strong wave of a brighter, fresher light hit my eyelids. As I focused on this light my eyes opened and the sunshine streamed through the window, obviously from breaks in the overcast sky.
To test this out I opened my mind to believe that some control was taking place, and lo and behold, the sunshine complied. The more focus I gave the more intense the lightness of body and mind, the brighter and sunnier it became.
But I didn't pursue the matter for fear of overdoing it, and allowed myself to rest. The day returned to it's overcast gloom.

I just wondered if you have experienced this strange phenomena. And are you able to gather these experiences and frame them into a normal reference. Personally, I'm bamboozled!

Maybe if I were twenty, or even thirty years younger, I would be too overwhelmed by such an occurrence. I would think I was super-human or the likes. But I suppose ageing brings mellowness, and with it the world grows more natural the stranger it gets, if you get my meaning.

Cheers for now - Tsuga
Old 09-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
It sounds like you were tapping/tuning into the light energy that is there which people don't usually perceive and experience physically so much. It's splendour!

_______
Old 23-04-2016, 05:26 AM
Deactivated Account

I am wondering how many people use this visual technique, and if you memorize it before engaging, or meditate and peek at the words

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 25-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
I am wondering how many people use this visual technique, and if you memorize it before engaging, or meditate and peek at the words

Dear Floatsy,

I observe that some individuals have copied the words onto their personal computers and revisit it prior to meditation engagement. It is not appropriate or an effective approach to be dependant upon a piece of paper or written instruction during practice. This causes distraction and dislocation from reaching desirable states of deeper consciousness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.
Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 02-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Knower

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,
Can I know your opinion or point of view of inhale and exhale? Is there a different between inhale and exhale?
Old 23-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Eye of Clarity Meditation - Link to Spirit Guide's Sparrow Meditation Compendium

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 30-06-2016, 05:55 AM
Seeker

Thank you sparrow, I love the idea of your Meditation