Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Master
bringing this up...

btw Gracey... We never heard from you about what you experienced with the practice.

Xan

Old 23-09-2011, 05:20 AM
mightything

not to ask one of "those questions"
but ima doer with a goal in mind kinda guy.
how long does it take to see results? doing this seriously on a daily basis?
Old 24-09-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
mightything... How long it takes depends on what you want from the practice, how far you want to go in developing your energy field, as well as many unknown factors in your own energy system.

A good approach is to set a goal of doing the practice every day and observing the results every week. (Examining yourself too often gets in your own way.)

Xan

Old 24-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Suspended

Cosmic Creation

By Paramahansa Yogananda

When the spark of cosmic creation flew from Thy bosom of flame, I sang in the chorus of singing lights which heralded the coming of the worlds. I am a spark of Thy cosmic fire. Thou Sun of Life, as Thou didst peep into the mortal cups of mind, filled with molten liquid of vital sparks, Thou wert caught within the golden smallness of human feelings.

In each fragile, oscillating mirror of flesh, I see the restless dance of Thine omnipresent power. In the quivering lake of life, I behold Thine almighty life.

Let me calm, by the Christlike command of concentration, the storms of restless desires raging over the limpid lake of my mind. In the still lake of my soul, I love to behold Thine unruffled face of stillness. Break the boundries of the little waves of my life, that Thy vastness may spread over me.

Make me feel that my heart is throbbing in Thy breast, and that Thou art walking through my feet, breathing through my breath, weilding my arms of activity, and weaving thoughts in my brain. Thy sleeping sighs wake when my sighs cry. Through Thy playfulness, the bubble of Thy visions of creation float in the chamber of my delusive sleep.

It is thy metoric will that courses through the skies of my will. Make me feel that it is Thou who has become I. Oh, make me Thyself, that I may behold the little bubble of me, floating in Thee!
Old 24-09-2011, 04:22 PM
mightything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
mightything... How long it takes depends on what you want from the practice, how far you want to go in developing your energy field, as well as many unknown factors in your own energy system.

A good approach is to set a goal of doing the practice every day and observing the results every week. (Examining yourself too often gets in your own way.)

Xan

if you dont mind me prying. what kinda things did you experience from prolonged use?

it might sound silly but i want powers. lol.
i mean as a kid i used to see ghosts. i dont remember what they looked like but i do remember a very vivid situation. when i didnt see them but i heard them and there was a lil physical interaction like things in my room moving.
and it was real.

i want to get back to that level of knowing and seeing i had as a kid.
if that makes sense.
Old 24-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakrsna
Cosmic Creation

By Paramahansa Yogananda

When the spark of cosmic creation flew from Thy bosom of flame, I sang in the chorus of singing lights which heralded the coming of the worlds. I am a spark of Thy cosmic fire. Thou Sun of Life, as Thou didst peep into the mortal cups of mind, filled with molten liquid of vital sparks, Thou wert caught within the golden smallness of human feelings.

In each fragile, oscillating mirror of flesh, I see the restless dance of Thine omnipresent power. In the quivering lake of life, I behold Thine almighty life.

Let me calm, by the Christlike command of concentration, the storms of restless desires raging over the limpid lake of my mind. In the still lake of my soul, I love to behold Thine unruffled face of stillness. Break the boundries of the little waves of my life, that Thy vastness may spread over me.

Make me feel that my heart is throbbing in Thy breast, and that Thou art walking through my feet, breathing through my breath, weilding my arms of activity, and weaving thoughts in my brain. Thy sleeping sighs wake when my sighs cry. Through Thy playfulness, the bubble of Thy visions of creation float in the chamber of my delusive sleep.

It is thy metoric will that courses through the skies of my will. Make me feel that it is Thou who has become I. Oh, make me Thyself, that I may behold the little bubble of me, floating in Thee!

More please...where did you find this - page, please, also?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
if you dont mind me prying. what kinda things did you experience from prolonged use?

it might sound silly but i want powers. lol.
i mean as a kid i used to see ghosts. i dont remember what they looked like but i do remember a very vivid situation. when i didnt see them but i heard them and there was a lil physical interaction like things in my room moving.
and it was real.

i want to get back to that level of knowing and seeing i had as a kid.
if that makes sense.

Yes, it makes sense... but you don't need 'powers' to see and communicate with ghosts... and with spirit guides. You just need to become more aware and open, like when you were a kid.

There are books about how to connect with spirits, and threads over in the Angels & Guides, and Astral Projection sections of the forum.

The Microcosmic Orbit is for balancing and aligning the energy flows in your body... the central and governing channels and the meridians through your body, and your energy field. As your energies are flowing more naturally you are free to more easily go ahead in whatever way you choose.

Xan

Old 25-09-2011, 03:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
More please...where did you find this - page, please, also?

At the www.yoganandaji.org message board restricted area.
Old 14-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Master
Recently I began a qi gong (chi gung) practice which I find aligns, balances and activates my life energy flows even better.

Until I know enough to post an article about it, I'll just say... qi gong can be learned from one of several YouTube videos, it's that easy. And... daily practice is key.

Xan

Old 29-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
bringing this up...