Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yet although love's fetters opt to bind us,
They are only self-serving as to remind us,
The wellspring from which love's cup is drawn,
From moment to moment - eternally reborn.

The garden of the soul has need,
From vibrant bloom, to lowly weed,
Forgo the preference of form and name,
The sun shines on all; and all the same.

And on the bleakest darkest days
When cloud and storms, without sun rays
Depict the changing face we know
One with nature we can flow

As nature moves we move in time
No time ‘right now’to end all binds
Where we believe the sun will never come
As always, ‘being’ exists as one!
Old 09-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree! :)
Old 09-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Master

SoulShades . . .

You are discovering and and seeing the worth of a very old technique . . . used for centuries . . . but little taught. The use of an “Inner Garden” for tidying up one’s world is as old as mankind’s discovery to look inside to understand what is going on around them. I call such inner maneuvers “Revision” . . . for such techniques are long and varied but are absolutely vital if one wishes to gain a bit of manipulation and control over them.

If I may . . . I would like to offer a few tidbits for you to experiment with . . . and these tend to make the inner work a bit more applicable and effective . . .

When you walk into your inner garden . . . try to do so by walking thru a gate . . . or walk thru an arched entryway . . . something along that line. This trains the mind to be alert as to what is going to happen and that it is important. You are entering a separate and “sacred” area. “Gaming the mind” can be exceptionally beneficial.

Two . . . you have acknowledged that certain plants represent certain facets within Self and with your outer world. USE that. When you go to work on certain plants . . . feel and acknowledge the benefits you bring by your cultivation. Make this up. Find the symbols. Certain plants can represent courage, strength, tolerance, persistence, etc. You can “cultivate” these by working on the symbols within and letting this carry into the “outer” world.

Three . . . when you pull the weeds or rake the leaves or clear the ground . . . try to use a positive acknowledgement to it all. In other words . . . try not to tell yourself that you “pull obnoxious weeds.” That recognizes and strengthens the fact that they ARE obnoxious. Instead tell yourself that you “clear the ground” or as you said . . . mulch and feed and clean the area for beneficial growth. That kind of thing.

Four . . . you can “water” and “fertilize” all you wish . . . and try to use the above suggestion. “I fertilize my plants with courage and beauty as I sprinkle them with the Divine.” That sort of thing. Acknowledge the growth. Acknowledge the benefit.

Five . . . any “weeds” are of our own making. It is less that an “evil entity” throws them in our path / garden . . . but more that we allow the weeds to gain a foothold because of our neglect or ignorance. Once they get started . . . we must take responsibility for their eradication.

I doubt if I am telling you anything new here . . . but the “design” of the inner garden ca be as wide, varied, and deep as one wishes. Each plant can represent anything you wish. To see it “grow” is to acknowledge growth within. You can dig ditches for irrigation . . . trim down outer trees for additional light . . . build bridges and paths and special sections of your garden to address most anything you wish. This is indeed learning to work with LIFE.

My only precaution . . . do this ONLY for your own garden. Do not . . . inwardly . . . walk into someone else’s garden and do some work there . . . not for healing or growth or weeding or anything. To enter someone else’s garden without their clear and stated consent can carry HEAVY karmic implications for YoU to have to deal with. As an extreme but generic example . . . let’s just say . . . that someone was going to come here for a lifetime of 35 years and then die of cancer because of the karmic burdens that person incurred in previous lives. This has been set up, acknowledged, and accepted by the individual . . . who is now living that lifetime. If YoU “feel sorry” for that individual in having to deal with cancer and decide to go in and soften that outcome . . . YoU will take on the implications that LIFE had given to the other person.

I do not make the rule. That’s just the way it is. And yes . . . there are ways around this . . . but you have to be very, VERY aware of what you are doing and *still* be willing to take the slight risks . . . as well as putting in the effort. Sad tho these experiences are . . . they are LIFE.

This post got long. I hope there is some worth in it somewhere for you. Great discussions could be had about this technique. You can design any size complete garden as you wish . . . from a small 20x20 foot plot to a massive expanse of acres . . . all growing with the plants that YoU acknowledge as the symbol of something beneficial within to cultivate. The practice can be exceptionally delightful and truly valuable. Nothing like a new inner rose garden to symbolize competency and determination . . . and to *feel* that as you stand in the midst of that particular section of your garden. Acknowledge that facet within Self as you stand amidst the roses to sprinkle whatever fertilizer in whatever form you choose . . . sensing the growth . . . feeling the growth of the virtue within . . . clearing the ground by pulling a few weeds . . . and pruning the plants for optimum beauty. There is actually an old technique called the “Pruning Shears of Revision.” You can guess its use and method. It can be exceptionally constructive.

I’ve rambled enough.

On we go.