Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2019, 02:01 PM
Knower

How to raise vibration?

I know eating meat isn’t good for raising vibration but I need a high protein diet for the activities I do, a vegan diet wouldn’t work for me sadly, what other ways are there for raising vibration:)
Old 01-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Master

Raising vibration ...

First step obviously identifying the vibrations we engage in ... towards which we are drawn ... the ones we relish, enjoy ...

The Gunas are :
Tamasic (darkness, insipidity, fear ...)
Rajasic (desire, lust, craving, restlessness ...)
Satvik (calm centred-ness, poise, empathy, love, illumination ...)

...you get the drift ...

Our attention oscillates between these modes.

The higher percentage of time spent in the orientation corresponding to one of the above is our current consciousness fulcrum.

Satvik is where we need to get to. By habit change. Slowly. In thought, word & deed.

Slow is good. Change takes time. To be enduring it must be unforced.

So what’s the motivation to change?

Joy ... the enduring type, not erratic.

The external ephemeral is a dead end. So we move to the internal eternal. In time ... as long as it takes ... we connect with the Divine Love energy. Within.

That’s how we raise our natural vibration. Meat? What’s that got to do with it? If that were so all vegans would be enlightened!

Old 01-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
I know eating meat isn’t good for raising vibration but I need a high protein diet for the activities I do, a vegan diet wouldn’t work for me sadly, what other ways are there for raising vibration:)

Good observations..
Other ways are of course various spiritual practices, and doing activities in general that make you peaceful..

I exercise a lot as well and eat plenty of protein.. variety of beans, nuts, and dairy products..
There's hummus and peanut butter. It's very easy, no worries..
Old 01-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Raising vibration ...

First step obviously identifying the vibrations we engage in ... towards which we are drawn ... the ones we relish, enjoy ...

The Gunas are :
Tamasic (darkness, insipidity, fear ...)
Rajasic (desire, lust, craving, restlessness ...)
Satvik (calm centred-ness, poise, empathy, love, illumination ...)

...you get the drift ...

Our attention oscillates between these modes.

The higher percentage of time spent in the orientation corresponding to one of the above is our current consciousness fulcrum.

Satvik is where we need to get to. By habit change. Slowly. In thought, word & deed.

Slow is good. Change takes time. To be enduring it must be unforced.

So what’s the motivation to change?

Joy ... the enduring type, not erratic.

The external ephemeral is a dead end. So we move to the internal eternal. In time ... as long as it takes ... we connect with the Divine Love energy. Within.

That’s how we raise our natural vibration. Meat? What’s that got to do with it? If that were so all vegans would be enlightened!

I heard because the animal was in a state of low vibration it affects you
Old 01-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:

Some factors we might consider:

Unless you eat meat which has been reared organically then those animals which end up on the dinner plate have ingested all sorts of unnatural things which are then consumed by humans.

Animals sent en masse to be slaughtered spend their last hours in a state of fear and suffering, and this lowers their vibration. The meat that people then eat is imbued with these lower vibrations.

Years ago I read that because humans are vertical creatures then it is more harmonious for humans to eat food which also grows vertically - ie the plant kingdom. Animals are predominantly horizontal creatures and so eating them is not natural for humans. An interesting thought.

Peace.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:

Perhaps yes ... but only if we are so sensitively tuned in to be affected.

First we need to be impacted empathetically by the silent tears & hidden fears of the unspoken word in the tremor of the invisible flicker of consciousness contraction in ourselves and those around us.

But yes, give up meat if having it makes you believe that it will lower vibration. If we believe so, it is so. Get the B12 from marmite and the proteins from beans, nuts & tofu.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Ascender

Personally, I believe what raised my vibration was the inner work. It's all about over-coming lower emotions.... anger, fear, resentment, jealousy, etc. To do that takes self-reflection.. to know what you need to work on. So figuring out what lower emotions are an issue for you and working towards reducing them. I had a vibration raise and I believe that is what did it.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:34 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Some factors we might consider:

Unless you eat meat which has been reared organically then those animals which end up on the dinner plate have ingested all sorts of unnatural things which are then consumed by humans.

Animals sent en masse to be slaughtered spend their last hours in a state of fear and suffering, and this lowers their vibration. The meat that people then eat is imbued with these lower vibrations.

Years ago I read that because humans are vertical creatures then it is more harmonious for humans to eat food which also grows vertically - ie the plant kingdom. Animals are predominantly horizontal creatures and so eating them is not natural for humans. An interesting thought.

Peace.

Thanks iamthat.

JL
Old 03-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Stop fretting about your vibration. Fretting about high vibration keeps your vibrations low because it reinforces that lack of high vibration - all you're saying to yourself is "I'm not good enough." Really there's no real difference between "Eeeek I have low vibrations" and "Eeeek I'll go to hell because I don't go to church on Sundays."

If you really want high vibrations, ask yourself what being high vibrational really means to you personally, what are the reasons you want it and how different your Life would be. That lays the foundations for what's to come afterwards so it's worth spending some time on. You know everything is 'in tune' when you're comfortable in your own skin, if you're not then there are other things you need to address first.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
If this is bothering you, I know that Musashi put out awesome protein bars - so do many other companies. A protein bar and some Gatorade before and after each physical activity is great. Trail mix is high in nuts, seeds and mixed fruit - great with protein enriched soy yoghurt...there are a lot of things on the supermarket shelves now, if you just look.

I just bought myself some magnesium spray for muscle cramps.