Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 23-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Blue hand when tapping

Hi all

I've been doing some eft on myself and noticed that my hand becomes very blue after tapping on it! I do have long term health problems which include low blood volume so I wondered if it was purely due to this or whether others experience this with eft?
Old 21-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
hehe maybe you can tap on the blue hand issue
Old 21-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Medium_Laura

While I don't know the exact cause. It seems that the blue is indicating blocked blood flow to your hand. Pay attention to how you are holding your hand (up, resting on a table, etc) before you tap. Change position and see if it helps.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Guide
From a medical standpoint, 'cyanosis' (the 'blue') is caused by lack of oxygen. Maybe it's the way you are holding your hand?
Old 27-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Master
Starbuck... You can do EFT without tapping on the hand points. In fact, many people no longer use those points at all.

The ones I use are: Eyebrow - Side of eye - Under eye - Under nose - Under lip - Collarbone - Underarm - Crown of head - Center of chest - Below navel ... and it works fine.

Xan

Old 27-02-2012, 04:05 AM
Master
I kind of suspect it's a blood flow issue ~ I have carpal tunnel and it helps me because I use one of my little gem wands, I have rainbow fluorite, snowflake obsidian and rose quartz, they all make it easier to tap because it seems to alleviate the stress on my finger and wrist joints.

Old 27-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Master
interesting about the center of chest and below navel! I never heard of those as tapping points before
Old 27-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
Yes... These are my additions from my knowledge of the energy systems in the body.

The chest, of course, relates to the heart center and the center of your being just below it.

Below the navel is the lower power center relating to our physicality, called the hara.

Like the crown, both centers connect with many energy flows and other centers around the body.

I mostly use just these three now for releasing... with my palm energy centers on two of them at a time, then moving from one center to another.

Crown & heart, crown & navel, heart & navel... with deep gentle belly breathing and an affirmation or intent.

Xan