Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-10-2010, 02:14 AM
kaze

my take on death

ive had a near death experience, where my conscious went '3rd person'.

so i assume after 'death' you can still be telepathically conscious. maybe you even become the calculator and create your wildest dreams.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:19 AM
earthprowler

would you be willing to go into more detail about your experience? I'm very curious but understand if you don't want to reveal any more.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:39 AM
kaze

my nde

when i was 5, i was riding waves in the ocean when a big wave took me under. my consciousness left my body and it was like seeing yourself die in 3rd person. that as far as i made it because, my dad pulled me up and saved me.

read some near death experiences stories. most that go really far get engulfed in the 'light'.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Guide
Well, Kaze... I'll tell you, my belief is that we ARE consciousness. What we are not is these physical meat popsicles which we find our consciousness. Our true being is one of formless consciousness. When we die, we return to this. I made a post regarding what I believe happens. Give it a read and see what you think. ;) In my opinion, anyways. :)
Old 05-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
my nde

when i was 5, i was riding waves in the ocean when a big wave took me under. my consciousness left my body and it was like seeing yourself die in 3rd person. that as far as i made it because, my dad pulled me up and saved me.

read some near death experiences stories. most that go really far get engulfed in the 'light'.

Cool story Kaze.

I've had a similar experience when I was 7. I was swimming in the sea and a big wave (well for my body length back then) caught me. It felt like I was out for a long time, and I saw my body below me on the beach. I remember saying that it felt like I was stranded for a looooong time, but it was really a very short time. Nobody even noticed.

It seems like waves can pull one out, lol.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Master
Yep... If you'll read other NDE stories, of which there are so many these days, you'll hear this 3rd person perspective a lot... "I was outside my body and watching it all go on." Because we are not our bodies but the consciousness in a spirit body that lives in the physical for a while, and then goes on beyond.

Xan

Old 05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
kaze

i feel as if ive already brought the 2nd coming, subconscious love brewing

believe you will conscious forever and you will be

accept this as absolute truth, start teaching the younger generations truth, not religious mumbo jumbo.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:04 AM
xxSaffronxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
believe you will conscious forever and you will be

accept this as absolute truth, start teaching the younger generations truth, not religious mumbo jumbo.

I love that! Thanks