Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Master
Lords of Karma, Divine Director and Ascended Masters

who are these entities, what is there purpose? thanks
Old 04-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Coming2

The only group I have ever had experience with are Ascended Masters.
One definition of an Ascended Master is an individual who has undergone the process of ascension. Throughout history, there have been stories of these individuals who have reached a higher state of spiritual awareness and placed themselves in service to humanity. One concept of an Ascended Master derives from the teachings of Theosophy.
In Theosophy, and various descendants and offshoots of theosophy, Ascended Masters are a group of spiritually enlightened beings, once mere mortals, who have undergone a process of spiritual transformation. According to these teachings, they remain attentive to the spiritual needs of humanity, and act as superintendents of its spiritual growth. In this, they can be compared to the Great White Brotherhood or Secret Chiefs who are posited by various magical organizations; and more remotely, to the bodhisattvas of Buddhism, or the saints of Catholic and Orthodox Christianity.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Master
thank you! i have read this myself.. i was just concerned about them bc i read one was in contact with Hitler etc.. and Helena something I believe.. the woman who's views influenced the theosophical society in Germany was in contact with them.. she talked about root races etc.. just found it hard to buy that enlightened beings would engage in this but in tablets of Toth he did speak of a fake brotherhood of light so who knows thanks for your input!