Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 09-10-2015, 03:22 PM
jabrown22495

In my opinion, if your "master" wants you "re-attuned" so he/she can further lead you, they are not a true "master". The energy is all the same whether the attunements are distant or hands-on. We all bring our own gifts to this beautiful practice and must be allowed to practice as Spirit guides us. I was attuned remotely as well and knew when each attunement was taking place and when it was complete. I don't believe you need to be "re-attuned" - though it does sound like you desire to have the energy within you strengthened through hands-on work. That is something we should all be doing as practitioners - our own work. Attunements don't equal completing something - they equal the beginning of our journey into this particular practice. And it's called a "practice" for a reason. We will be "practicing" Reiki for the rest of our lives. It involves far too much for any of us to be a true "master" as we will never know everything there is to know about it. The only true "master" is Spirit...

May you know peace in your practice and find what you seek.

Peace and blessings in the Spirit ~

Judy
Old 09-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Knower
Thanks everyone for this insight ...I am finding my way & building my confidence - listening to my guides!
Old 15-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Knower

Seems like it'll be really terrific to experience both over-the-internet and in-person Reiki classes -- especially to see any differences (major or minor) in what you experience.

I'd love to read about your adventures -- could you please post us about it after your in-person class?
Old 16-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Seems like it'll be really terrific to experience both over-the-internet and in-person Reiki classes -- especially to see any differences (major or minor) in what you experience.

I'd love to read about your adventures -- could you please post us about it after your in-person class?

That's a great thought Klaatu ...I have a busy weekend but will do that asap ...I did get a hands on class a couple weeks ago so I will speak of the differences soon.