Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Pathfinder
Fish Dark energy in my basement

Every part of my house has a warm energy. Anyways, their is a room in my basement. Almost a separate renting space for others to stay in. The guy who lived here before us built it so he could get away from his deranged wife. Anyways, 30 years later we buy the house. It seems like a cool little finished part of our basement but it's just got such a cold dark feeling down their. You come in and you almost feel like something's going to trap you in their and not let you out. You almost feel sick. Then the feeling goes away for a little bit but than comes right back. I have to say theirs this spot in the bathroom down their where about 15 mice died a painful death by poison. You can see their rotten flesh almost just eaten away to nothing, no bones remain. Call me crazy, but are mice known to haunt places. Anyways might not even be the mice. When I go down their I can't stop blinking, I feel like something's about to choke me. I keep seeing almost like black circles appear quickly in my eye. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Every part of my house has a warm energy. Anyways, their is a room in my basement. Almost a separate renting space for others to stay in. The guy who lived here before us built it so he could get away from his deranged wife. Anyways, 30 years later we buy the house. It seems like a cool little finished part of our basement but it's just got such a cold dark feeling down their. You come in and you almost feel like something's going to trap you in their and not let you out. You almost feel sick. Then the feeling goes away for a little bit but than comes right back. I have to say theirs this spot in the bathroom down their where about 15 mice died a painful death by poison.

Ever thought of taking a picture of the bad area in the basement and putting a link to it here ?

Then via remote access in the dream world it might be possible to view the spirit of the possibly deranged wife that might have been buried down there.

Is there any way of finding this out if there was a murder there because it sounds like a spirit is really peeved off in the basement ?
Old 02-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Suspended
Taking a photo is a great idea. Do not use a flash, for it causes to much light contamination. Thus shadow figures will be blown out. Also the light will reflect and refract off dust particales, making false orbs.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Knower

If I were you. I would get a few bundles of dried white sage, a bowl to hold the burning sage and a feather. Go down there and smudge the place till you can't see two feet ahead of you. Ask for peace and love to come in and for bad energies to leave. Leave and close the door. Let the sage cleanse the area for a few hours. Then open all the Windows and let the clean air in and the bad air out. Clean the area and repeat as needed. Bad people leave bad energy. Trust me I smudged my exhusbands garage like crazy. Now I go in and that heavy tight anxious feeling is gone.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder
okay guys here are the pictures, took these around 5am. The eery feeling happen all times if the day especially in the small hallway entering the room. It's just a feeling like you want to run away screaming but if you stand you ground nothing will hurt you which I usually do and everything's fine.

The fist picture was taken in complete darkness and contrast has been brought up.

No murders ever took place here. No one has passed away in the house either. The two divorced and lived together and that's why they wanted the two separate places. The wife was deranged though. They were in their 40's and they moved. A few scientists bought the house after them and held snakes in the basement. The scientists sold it to us in 2001. The house was built in the early 60's

The sage trick is a great idea. Theirs no doubt it's residual energy left over that keeps repeating itself. Here are the pics!

Old 06-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder

Old 07-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
I feel like something's about to choke me.
Thanks for uploading the photographs. For a moment i thought you were initially winding us all up.

Anyway, i will try to dream my way into the basement tonight to see if any negative entities are there.

Maybe some other SF members can astral travel their way in and have a better success rate than my dream which i might easily forget.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks!, going into the hallway the bathroom and slide door's on the left, the drumset and closet's on the right! Cheers!
Old 07-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Master

maybe the dark is calling. dark is not always bad. the dark night of the soul is a good thing. the dark of a cocoon happens so you can become something else. fear not the dark.

kk
Old 07-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Suspended
No anomalies seen here, in the photos. In the 1st photo I see a light on an appliance. In the 2nd I see the camera flash reflecting off the glass on the picture on the wall. Going by all the electrical equipment I am seeing, I would say you got a very high EMF field in there. (Electromagnetic Field). Extreme EMF can cause those "eery" feelings, and other physical syphtoms.

I suggest cleaning up the clutter, and move some of that equipment upstairs. Use an EMF meter to get a reading, to see how high the EMF is in that area.