Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-11-2011, 11:10 PM
JimmyTheTulip

Aren't we all a little nutty? LOL
Old 18-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
....those things combined made me think that our minds are being used to hold bits and pieces of information that make absolutely no sense to us, but when the time is right, this 'concern'/power/what-ever, will have a way to access...

Makes sense to me, Silvergirl.

Xan

Old 18-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
....those things combined made me think that our minds are being used to hold bits and pieces of information that make absolutely no sense to us, but when the time is right, this 'concern'/power/what-ever, will have a way to access...

Makes sense to me, Silvergirl.

Xan

...looks both ways ~ you're kiidding, right? Gee, thanks ~

Old 18-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
...looks both ways ~ you're kiidding, right? Gee, thanks ~

Maybe we're both nutty... but in a good way.

Other people have said we have deep cellular memories of information from ancient times or other worlds, which may be activated at some points in our awakening.

Xan

Old 18-11-2011, 02:54 AM
nightowl

Here is a little twist on what you are seeing...maybe it is a indication of a past life or heritage connection. Runes are;

Quote:
The runic alphabets are a set of related alphabets using letters known as runes to write various Germanic languages before the adoption of the Latin alphabet and for specialized purposes thereafter. The Scandinavian variants are also known as futhark (or fuþark, derived from their first six letters of the alphabet: F, U, Þ, A, R, and K); the Anglo-Saxon variant is futhorc (due to sound changes undergone in Old English by the same six letters). Runology is the study of the runic alphabets, runic inscriptions, runestones, and their history. Runology forms a specialized branch of Germanic linguistics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_alphabet

Have you any knowledge of your heritage? Just a little different point of veiw to consider...
Old 18-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Maybe we're both nutty... but in a good way.

Other people have said we have deep cellular memories of information from ancient times or other worlds, which may be activated at some points in our awakening.

Xan

I just love stuff like this! I probably read/saw too many sci-fi stories.

Old 18-11-2011, 08:57 PM
JimmyTheTulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Have you any knowledge of your heritage? Just a little different point of veiw to consider...
I actually start going through my heritage early this year and thus far have not found anything even close to Germanic. Going back to the 1700's even, most of my family was still rooted in America...I have found some English and Irish roots though...
Old 18-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Master

Can we see a drawing of the runes, or something similar in latin letters?
Old 18-11-2011, 09:15 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheTulip
I actually start going through my heritage early this year and thus far have not found anything even close to Germanic. Going back to the 1700's even, most of my family was still rooted in America...I have found some English and Irish roots though...

In understanding the lineage of Celtic influence, it was wide spread throughout Europe it not only includes Germanic but also English, Irish and Scottish backgrounds. In looking at the Irish knot-work you will see the Germanic Viking influences and similarities. Most Americans, as I am myself are of European descent. Just go with what you feel lead to pursue there may be a tie and then again there may not be...
Old 19-11-2011, 01:32 AM
JimmyTheTulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Can we see a drawing of the runes, or something similar in latin letters?

I wish I could...I didn't get a very good look at them...it almost looked like a full text of something. I only went towards runes after I did a little research, looking at some images. I'm not 100%, but the closest thing that it looked like was Runes...