Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2006, 09:37 AM
Poppies

This is looke's booklet:

[color=blue]The year two thousand was the beginning of a new era, within this
booklet is a short
introduction to Gods choosen faith for all people of the future.

THE FAITH OF THE
MOST
DIVINE SPIRIT.

PREFACE

I know how difficult it is going to be for most people to accept that this booklet and a
greater amount of manuscripts were impressed upon me and continue to be so by the God
of all religion what ever he be named. The reason being God is dissatisfied with the
behaviour of the human race on the whole, because of it
Old 31-01-2006, 04:58 PM
DASA

Absolute Truth

The Lord tells Arjuna that basically there is no possibility of understanding the Supreme Truth, the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, simply by speculating, for the Supreme Truth is so great that it is not possible to understand Him or to achieve Him simply by making a mental effort. Man can go on speculating for several millions of years, and if he is not devoted, if he is not a lover of the Supreme Truth, he will never understand Krishna, or the Supreme Truth. Only by devotional service is the Supreme Truth, Krishna, pleased, and by His inconceivable energy He can reveal Himself to the heart of the pure devotee. The pure devotee always has Krishna within his heart; and with the presence of Krishna, who is just like the sun, the darkness of ignorance is at once dissipated. This is the special mercy rendered to the pure devotee by Krishna.

Due to the contamination of material association, through many, many millions of births, one's heart is always covered with the dust of materialism, but when one engages in devotional service and constantly chants Hare Krishna, the dust quickly clears, and one is elevated to the platform of pure knowledge. The ultimate goal, Vishnu, can be attained only by this chant and by devotional service, and not by mental speculation or argument. The pure devotee does not have to worry about the material necessities of life; he need not be anxious, because when he removes the darkness from his heart, everything is provided automatically by the Supreme Lord, who is pleased by the loving devotional service of the devotee. This is the essence of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. By studying Bhagavad-gita, one can become a soul completely surrendered to the Supreme Lord and engage himself in pure devotional service. As the Lord takes charge, one becomes completely free from all kinds of materialistic endeavors.
Old 31-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Poppies

Sorry Spacey, I managed to 'bury' your post with my two long ones.... :oops: I've repeated it here so it doesn't get missed out!!!

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
Originally Posted by looke
It is scary very much so when God takes away ones free will to have them get rid of their dark side.
Let
Old 02-02-2006, 05:13 PM
looke

[quote=Poppies]Sorry Spacey, I managed to 'bury' your post with my two long ones.... :oops: I've repeated it here so it doesn't get missed out!!!

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
It is scary very much so when God takes away ones free will to have them get rid of their dark side.
Let
Old 02-02-2006, 06:36 PM
looke

[quote=looke][quote=Poppies]Sorry Spacey, I managed to 'bury' your post with my two long ones.... :oops: I've repeated it here so it doesn't get missed out!!!

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
Let
Old 03-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Space_Man

[quote=looke]Rape, Child molestation/Abuse, Violence against another/Murder,war, Genoside = slaughter of a people. Theft from another. Bad temper being vented unto another, arrogance
Old 03-02-2006, 11:42 AM
looke

[quote=Space_Man][quote=looke]Rape, Child molestation/Abuse, Violence against another/Murder,war, Genoside = slaughter of a people. Theft from another. Bad temper being vented unto another, arrogance
Old 03-02-2006, 11:55 AM
looke

[quote=looke][quote=looke][quote=Space_Man][quote=looke]Rape, Child molestation/Abuse, Violence against another/Murder,war, Genoside = slaughter of a people. Theft from another. Bad temper being vented unto another, arrogance
Old 03-02-2006, 12:35 PM
looke

[quote=looke][quote=Space_Man][quote=looke]Rape, Child molestation/Abuse, Violence against another/Murder,war, Genoside = slaughter of a people. Theft from another. Bad temper being vented unto another, arrogance
Old 03-02-2006, 01:26 PM
looke

[quote=looke][quote=looke][quote=Space_Man][quote=looke]Rape, Child molestation/Abuse, Violence against another/Murder,war, Genoside = slaughter of a people. Theft from another. Bad temper being vented unto another, arrogance
Closed Thread