Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titortastic
Should you make a thread about this count me in
Easy... insert this code into the food taste section on your matrix profile and you will eradicate cancer my friend
Quote:
01010010 01100001 01110111 00100000 01110110 01100101 01100111 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110100
Old 13-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Easy... insert this code into the food taste section on your matrix profile and you will eradicate cancer my friend
If it were only that easy!
Old 13-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Titortastic!

Some minds are adaptable. While many others succumb into becoming combative. It is like that with all controversial issues and I have seen it in other debates and in other online forums - like about aliens and UFO's.

For a few days after my Guides directed me to relearn the truth about Terra being a flat plane, I suffered with anxiety issues stemming from what can be construed as a mild form of cognitive dissonance. But I overcame that "illness" quickly and moved on to be a staunch flat earth truther. However, not everything espoused by that ilk I completely agree with. Like, for example, the notion that there are no stars and no gravity that some flat earthers believe.

...explains a cancer fighting and cancer preventing supplement - that doctors don't prescribe and is inexpensive - called MANGOSTEEN.
[/b]
I do believe the stars exist because I can see them or atleast perceive their reality.

Gravity on the other hand I have a hard time with. Arguing again to authority gravity was posited by Sir Isacc Newton, to forward the theory of a ball earth since regular density would not allow for such extreme ideals.

Gravity though is such a curious theory (yes I say theory). We are to believe that the Moons gravity can somehow supersede the earths gravity by controlling the tides. Yet the earths gravity can keep the moon in rotation and so on and so forth the suns relative gravity pull.

When you just look at things objectively, or at least for me, Gravity is just something else that unnecessarily complicates simple flat density of physical objects. Why else can a body float in water yet water sinks as far as you can see? Why else would helium filled balloons fly away but oxygen balloons can sink? does gravity just not like helium? We fall to the ground because we are denser than air. The idea that gravity just works isn't good enough for me to believe it.

It has been my observations that I cannot replicate any mass orbiting another mass based on gravity. But perhaps this is beyond my knowledge.

Cancer on the other hand is interesting as well but we can talk about that elsewhere ;) I'll take a look at your post thankyou for sharing
Old 13-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Hi Titortastic!

I believe that there can be gravity from a flat Earth. This is why there is a Reticulan constructed artificial moon and a Reticulan constructed antimatter reactor/small artificial star - confirmed to be small and close by a high altitude dogcam video (go to 4:20) - in orbit around us. But that's just my opinion derived from years of research and logical extrapolation.
Quote:
Cancer on the other hand is interesting as well but we can talk about that elsewhere ;) I'll take a look at your post thank you for sharing
Welcome!
Old 13-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
If it were only that easy!

It's being proven to be this easy throughout the world daily.

That binary actually translates to something.

It's meant to be funny but it's also truth
Old 13-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
It's being proven to be this easy throughout the world daily.
That binary actually translates to something.
It's meant to be funny but it's also truth
I can't explain why but I believe this is possible. Everything vocally we can express as digital, why would it be impossible to be able to interpret our organic processes in binary code?
Old 14-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
The video on youtube posted by Avadar some posts ago, actually shows nicely that the earth has curve to it. It is there to be seen by everyone, it is only the matter of deciding what is it you want to believe you are seeing. I will not point it out more, since there are comments on the video that point it out allready. I have nothing more to contribute here, so I am out. Have fun everyone =)
Old 14-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It seems to me the Psyop here really is the ball earth. Again the theories of ball and flat earth supersedes social media, these debates have been going on for years.

The issue here isn't just that we are being lied to. Its the implications of the lie. If you allow a system to tell you from day one that the earth is round, and you believe it without question....

As I mentioned before, in this reality of illusion and separation nobody can prove anything to be 100% true, that's why this is a matter of belief or disbelief based on your intuitive resonance or lack of it. In the realm where everybody can lie you will never know the 100% truth until you ascend or at least connect to your higher self that is actually trying to communicate with you through your intuition.

If you accept the above, you don't care if earth is round or flat and stop focusing and wasting your energy on that.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
The video on youtube posted by Avadar some posts ago, actually shows nicely that the earth has curve to it. It is there to be seen by everyone, it is only the matter of deciding what is it you want to believe you are seeing. I will not point it out more, since there are comments on the video that point it out allready. I have nothing more to contribute here, so I am out. Have fun everyone =)
Videos either for or against are just that though, a secondary interpretation of our primary visual cues. They can be distorted just as our brains can distort images based on the illusion principle.

Please don't take my comments as forceful or aggressive or just argumentative for arguments sake, I honestly was just wanting to have a decent conversation from someone who firmly believes in the ball earth to establish some kind of prose to look at. I'm just as confused as most everyone else I just have researched a lot about it and continue to do so.

I'm hoping that someone smarter than me might either convince me of one or the other. But that is the real heart of debate. You can believe something with so much purity but have to be willing to accept the opposition ...at least partially.

I'm inquisitive by nature and for that reason I tend to shut people down unintentionally either by annoying them or hurting their ego. This was never my intention I assure you. But I completely understand if you choose to opt out of the conversation it is a pretty extensive powerful one.

I appreciate your comments regarding your respect earlier as well. Hopefully we will meet up in other posts...maybe on the same side of things ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
As I mentioned before, in this reality of illusion and separation nobody can prove anything to be 100% true, that's why this is a matter of belief or disbelief based on your intuitive resonance or lack of it. In the realm where everybody can lie you will never know the 100% truth until you ascend or at least connect to your higher self that is actually trying to communicate with you through your intuition.

If you accept the above, you don't care if earth is round or flat and stop focusing and wasting your energy on that.
I don't find talking about fascinating subjects a waste of my energy. Quite the contrary this whole discussion I find extremely powerful. The idea that something isn't what you've thought it was since birth is such a powerful notion. Despite the fact that we might never know, it is intriguing to pinpoint what our senses can and cannot extrapolate from such stimuli. Is it not? The fact that we are even having this conversation means you are at least slighty intrigued by it.

If that is the case isn't that what life is all about, finding what excites you. Makes you feel alive. I love talking about things like this because of the responses not only that but because i'm also trying attain new knowledge. What better way than to ask other questions.
Old 14-07-2017, 02:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
If that is the case isn't that what life is all about, finding what excites you. Makes you feel alive. I love talking about things like this because of the responses not only that but because i'm also trying attain new knowledge. What better way than to ask other questions.

I lost my excitement to the flat earth theory after a long argument with my friend. I made my choice to believe in round earth intuitively and it brought me much comfort, balance, and energy.

Currently, the area of my excitement is http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=114478,
so if you wish, join our long controversial discussion :)