Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Seeker

I have nothing?!

I keep reading that you attract what you are. But what if I don't attract anything or anybody? People are not interested to get to know me, men don't want to date me-they just dismiss me, I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money. I had to realise that I have no real friends I could count on but they always came to me when they needed something, when they had problems, I was good to listen but when I had problems sometimes they even ignored me.
I just keep searching my place in this world.
So what am I??
Old 09-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I keep reading that you attract what you are.
Hi Evangeline 77. The way I would put that -- the most positive spin -- is that what you set out to consciously do, will create directed change in your life. It's not something that happens to you. Rather, it's a consciousness path you live. It's the action you do in the world. Example:

"I have no friends; the friends I had took advantage of me."
The idea is to change that into positive thought and action:
"I have learned something from my past experiences, and I will find friends who treat me well."
Old 09-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money.
That doesn't sound healthy. I have left jobs like that because they aren't worth the mental and psychic misery they caused me. If you decide to change jobs, one law of attraction energy is that once you choose to do something, you set in motion providence, which opens doors and possibilities. But providence can't help you, until you first choose and then set things in motion. For example, choosing to look for a new job, then making the commitment to spend an hour a day going to interviews.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I keep reading that you attract what you are. But what if I don't attract anything or anybody? People are not interested to get to know me, men don't want to date me-they just dismiss me, I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money. I had to realise that I have no real friends I could count on but they always came to me when they needed something, when they had problems, I was good to listen but when I had problems sometimes they even ignored me.
So what am I??

Evangeline 77, hi and welcome to this community.

Well, you are just perfect as you are, in the perfect place in your life to discover more about yourself.

The idea that we attract what we are is really referring to our state of mind, one's self-perception. In other words, we attract based upon how we see ourselves, how we inwardly feel about ourselves. So, feeling is the key. You must create the feeling-state of already having what you desire, in order to manifest it in the quickest and most resistance-free manner.

This may involve creative visualization or any methods and tools you wish to get yourself into a mental and emotional state of joy. Please take note that there is an important reason, a deeper lesson, why you are where you currently are in your state of affairs.

I would suggest being more appreciative for what you already have. You can choose to be at peace with who you currently are. This is what you must learn, in order to be happier. You already know in your inner wisdom that you cannot have "nothing." No one can even conceive of "nothing," because when one attempts to, "nothing" becomes a something.

"Nothing" is an idea you have entertained in your mind that is really not serving you well. Look at what you have. You have a job, a place to live, food on your table to eat, the freedom to meet new people through the Internet, etc. You have the freedom of choice. You have the power of free choice to use as you wish, which is for your benefit or negatively.

You can choose to think and feel more positive, more life-affirming. This is all in your power. Make the best with what you have and where you are, be happy and appreciative for it, and you will find your situation to be more comfortable. You are blessed!

I suggest beginning a Gratitude Journal to write about things that delight you, things that inspire you, such as inspirational quotes you find, and simply to take note of positive developments in your journey. It has worked well for me for many years, in keeping these kinds of journals, and my life has been greatly enriched by it.

I wish you well, and hope you find enjoyment in your visits here. Namaste.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I agree with Baile's wise observations and advice as well. Those insights may serve you very well, if you feel resonance with them.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Angel1

Quote:
... you attract what you are.
So what am I??
Hi Evangeline,
The above was all I read or saw.
I say this to people often: You must know who you are.
Since you posted in the Manifesting, Creating Section, I will
give examples related to that topic ok?

I have huge success in attracting or manifesting most anything...
Btw, way before I ever heard the term Law of Attraction...why?
This is what I think...because we attract or create what we really really believe.
What we believe in the core of our being , in our subconscious mind...
(for me, that can not be shaken)...is what happens.

I believe I am a loved and adored daughter of my Father Creator, period.
What that means is...I am Daddy's little girl...and like any good father...he loves showering me with things.
I expect 'Him' to give me everything my heart desires...I believe that is the natural course of things.

Part of the change in me happened over a decade ago when I read Psalm 37:4...
'Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.'
I do, and He does.

If you believe deeply you will amt to nothing, will
never get that job or great car or relationship...well,
you
get the picture.

Know who you are...and you are loved.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
So what am I??
Over time, you get what you deserve, not what you want. Nobody can really advise you in what to do, desire, think. Follow your judgement and intuition in doing what is right, not others' opinions, and pay attention to results over time. If you don't get satisfactory payback from life, it means you didn't do right, so change your ways!

Good luck! It's never too late (in case the '77 refers to your year of birth)
Old 09-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Deactivated Account
You have friends you just haven't met them yet.

If you really think about what I just said it can change the entire perspective...because you do. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Also, you can become your own best friend. More in action. Like, everyday. Give yourself that self love and look after your own health and leave the job if that's what needs to happen in order to really care for yourself.

The Universe will understand you mean business. But the place to start is telling it what you want and acting that way yourself first...then it will back you up.

Another thing which helps me is to remember that I have to take personal responsibility for everything in life. I remind myself that if I don't have something I need or want, that's usually because I haven't taken personal responsibility to have it. Everything in my life is in the state it's in at this moment because that's exactly how I created it. And it's something you do regardless of how other people are acting. If these people aren't right for you and you aren't happy with your current circumstances, it's up to you to take responsibility for your own feelings and pro-actively seek out people somewhere else, whether that's another job, or a hobby meet up group, or something else or both.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
So what am I??

I'm going to give you my real 3D opinion on the job situation and that is if I end up in a position again where I have to take a cr@p job in order to pay the bills than I will, but my effort that I put in to anything at this point, is going to match the outcome. In other words, if I take a job I am going to find out first how likely it is that if I put a lot of work into it, that there will be a payoff. And if I am there, working really hard and I get no payoff than I am going to adjust the amount of effort I am putting in. So what I'm saying is the effort that I put in must match the payoff. If it doesn't I will not put in the effort, only enough to keep the job. And if my job doesn't like that, they can fire me.
Some may look at this as negative. I look at it as defending your rights as a soul. We all have the right to not live in slavery, as souls with consciousness. Anything that feels like slavery, to me, is not acceptable. And that's just how it is going to be from now on.

Here's the thing if you are not finding friends, you may be on a path where you are supposed to learn, RIGHT NOW, how to be independent and stand on your own two feet. This may be a lesson for you now, but don't limit yourself by saying any situation has to go on forever. When we think like that we put ourselves into a box and limit our own experience, so keep in mind that things can always change. I usually find soulmates when I need them and without looking or trying.
If you don't know what or who you are, than maybe right now is a time for you to go inward and that's why things aren't working outwardly. I would work on getting to know yourself, if you don't and then you will know what you want. And work on finding a new job.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"