Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 22-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Self-hypnosis?

Hello!
Can we do self-hypnosis for doing some extra-ordinary things which we want to do, if yes then how? (I want to rank first in university and want to become a psychic) :)
Old 12-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Master

I would say to go in to an altered state , then tell your sub conscious self that you are psychic and have a high ranking . You may need to play with some diferent methods to get what you want .
Old 26-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Experiencer
Ah...hmm...like playing tricks on oneself ;)
Old 05-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Pathfinder

Go to TaoCurrents.org and look up subliminal meditation for self-hypnosis. It's really easy to do if you have a computer with a recording mic.
Old 18-06-2015, 03:18 AM
Master

Supernatural powers can be dangerous when one aims solely for them.

A agree with the following quote:
Buddhism teaches that after a practitioner achieves a certain degree of realization, spiritual power develops.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
HOW TO HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
1. Get comfortable...Find a quiet spot where you won't be disturbed for at least half. Dim the lights. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. With each breath, imagine yourself sinking deeper into the floor or the chair.
Scan your body for any sign of tension. Take 3 long deep breaths into your belly and as you exhale, release all body tension. Now flex each part of your body for 10 seconds and then relax for 10 seconds. Start by raising your forehead muscles and relaxing, then squint your eyes and relax, then open your mouth wide and relax, raise your shoulders, flex your arms, clench your fists, flex your back and work your way down to your toes. Enjoy the tingling sensation in your body like you've just had a luxurious body massage.

2. Start the journey. Hypnotherapy creates a deeply calming experience you can return to any time with a simple ANCHOR. Begin by picturing the most relaxing paradise you can imagine. It might be a warm beach on a tropical island or a babbling forest stream or a peaceful exotic garden. Whatever your scene, make sure your whole body and mind can feel at ease there.

3. Slowly Descend ten steps that lead you into your scene. Count each step from 10 to 0 as you descend. Take your time. With every step, tell yourself that you are getting deeper and deeper relaxed. The key is to take your time and let your body and mind settle into the calm and peace you are creating.

4. Picture yourself in your relaxing paradise. You are completely safe here. Listen to the sounds, look around and feel the deep peace of this paradise place - the wind in the trees or the water lapping on the beach. Describe your paradise and feelings in your own words like, "I am peaceful, happy and perfectly safe."

5. Create an anchor. When you are comfortable and ready, create an "anchor" by pinching the fold of skin between your thumb and index finger on your right hand. Then repeat, "I am peaceful, happy and perfectly safe. I can relax just by pinching my right hand and thinking of this paradise."

6. Come back. Return to the steps whenever you are ready and count from 1 to 10 as you ascend. Remember that you can come back any time you want. When you reach the top step and feel ready, open your eyes. You will feel calm, relaxed and refreshed.
Use your anchor by pinching the fold of skin between your thumb and index finger on your right hand whenever you need to return to the calm and peace of the paradise you created for yourself.

It's a good method to relieve anxiety.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:29 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
HOW TO HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
1. Get comfortable...Find a quiet spot where you won't be disturbed for at least half. Dim the lights. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. With each breath, imagine yourself sinking deeper into the floor or the chair.
Scan your body for any sign of tension. Take 3 long deep breaths into your belly and as you exhale, release all body tension. Now flex each part of your body for 10 seconds and then relax for 10 seconds. Start by raising your forehead muscles and relaxing, then squint your eyes and relax, then open your mouth wide and relax, raise your shoulders, flex your arms, clench your fists, flex your back and work your way down to your toes. Enjoy the tingling sensation in your body like you've just had a luxurious body massage.

2. Start the journey. Hypnotherapy creates a deeply calming experience you can return to any time with a simple ANCHOR. Begin by picturing the most relaxing paradise you can imagine. It might be a warm beach on a tropical island or a babbling forest stream or a peaceful exotic garden. Whatever your scene, make sure your whole body and mind can feel at ease there.

3. Slowly Descend ten steps that lead you into your scene. Count each step from 10 to 0 as you descend. Take your time. With every step, tell yourself that you are getting deeper and deeper relaxed. The key is to take your time and let your body and mind settle into the calm and peace you are creating.

4. Picture yourself in your relaxing paradise. You are completely safe here. Listen to the sounds, look around and feel the deep peace of this paradise place - the wind in the trees or the water lapping on the beach. Describe your paradise and feelings in your own words like, "I am peaceful, happy and perfectly safe."

5. Create an anchor. When you are comfortable and ready, create an "anchor" by pinching the fold of skin between your thumb and index finger on your right hand. Then repeat, "I am peaceful, happy and perfectly safe. I can relax just by pinching my right hand and thinking of this paradise."

6. Come back. Return to the steps whenever you are ready and count from 1 to 10 as you ascend. Remember that you can come back any time you want. When you reach the top step and feel ready, open your eyes. You will feel calm, relaxed and refreshed.
Use your anchor by pinching the fold of skin between your thumb and index finger on your right hand whenever you need to return to the calm and peace of the paradise you created for yourself.

It's a good method to relieve anxiety.

This seems doable, Skygazer. Thanks for posting that.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Master
Aeoliah - Angel Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWNUdlOh8o

Try And Play This Music While You Lie On Your Bed...

This Will Relax You...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 21-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv To Be Spiritual
Hello!
Can we do self-hypnosis for doing some extra-ordinary things which we want to do, if yes then how? (I want to rank first in university and want to become a psychic) :)
Yes, you can, but from what I can see, your desire is not pure, because I doubt, that you want to be first in the University for the pure fun of that experience, you want it, so you can feel better about yourself or to prove your worth to others. that is coming from the beliefs of lack. So first I would record and listen to affirmations in hypnotic state, that affirm your absolute worth (which has nothing to do with what you do here on Earth), loving and accepting yourself unconditionally, etc. Then once you feel that love, and you know you are great simply because you are, then, if you still want it, go ahead.