Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 11-12-2015, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink please help

Hai good day. Iam totally new to rekhi but I nees some help to solve my problen Im in depression can somebody help me thanks
Old 11-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Knower
Have you been attuned to the first level? Self treat daily ...Reiki will begin by healing your soul/spirit. But you must want healing & be willing to let go of the things that cause your sadness. Often we cling to our hurts and buried feelings, not really intending to but, we do ...let go & let Reiki begin.

Love & Light Always
Old 11-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Hai I didnt learn reki I know it is. A healing method.I want to be treated.can somebody do for me thanks
Old 11-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhivya k
Hai I didnt learn reki I know it is. A healing method.I want to be treated.can somebody do for me thanks

I can send some distance Reiki to you ...it would be most helpful to know your real name, location & have a picture of you. I understand you may be uncomfortable with that. I will PM you my email address & you can use that if you want to give me that info ...if not, I will do the best I can without it. Again ...please understand Reiki is subtle and gentle ...you may not 'feel' anything ...most likely you will not. But over time, you might notice you feel better, more peaceful, a better sense of well being ...mostly Reiki does not provide miracles - sometimes, yes - but mostly not. You will use the Reiki I send to heal yourself, if you indeed want healing. The best way is take a Reiki level 1 class. That way you can treat yourself daily. Anyway - check your messages.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks I am okay with this I am ready my full name is Dhivya k from India TamilNadu if u need anyother details ease ping me and I would be like to know what are the problems IAM having .thanks