Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-06-2014, 04:47 AM
KaliLii

crystal aura relationships

I have a crystal aura and I have read about the relationships of crystals and which auras they are most compatible with, but I was wondering what would a crystal's relationship look like with another crystal. Does anyone know how compatible two crystals would be in a romantic relationship?

thanks, Kali
Old 18-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Master

When you are talking of having a crystal aura, are you referring to the color that comes after indigos? Some people call white auras crystal, so I want to make sure I understand which you mean before I consider whether or not I have an answer.
Old 18-06-2014, 04:33 PM
KaliLii

I have wondered if white and crystal auras are the same, but the descriptions I have found for both are quite different from each other. I don't know if crystal comes after indigo, but I think it does.
Old 18-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Master

Okay. So white (the color Barbara Power called crystal) is very different than what people call have recently called crystal. I have white in my aura, and I've studied that. Unfortunately, I have not studied the new crystal children enough to know what those relationships would "look like."

I can tell you that the souls would like have a much deeper understanding of one another due to the fact that they originated in the same place as one another. Since this color is new to earth, I imagine the way things work here would be confusing to all of you.

Also, I'm not sure that many authors/psychics would have a firm grasp on your true traits due to lack of exposure. There are bound to be some people out there who are surrounded by crystals because they are there to learn/teach.

Kali, the best way to manifest someone in the know is to focus on meeting those peeps that have a few crystals in their lives. Those people will be the experts. They'll likely hang in new age circles too.
Old 21-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Karny13

There are some really new things to learn here !! and interesting !