Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 23-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Knower

Can anyone channel the spiritual world??

Can anyone channel the spiritual world and ask for what type of products or oils that could be magical to heal/remove scars?

Thank you!
Old 24-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

On healing scars , you could try some visualization to deal with them . You might look for books/sites on natural things . On channeling , I think some can , but , I think its hit or miss .
p.s. You might look through some of Edgar Cayse's materal , he covered a lot of medical issues . His group is the A.R.E.
Old 24-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Master

A scar is tissue purposefully created by the body in order to repair damage that was previously done to it, ie a cut. Which means it is radically different from, say, a cancer cell. Let us say that you have an approach to remove the scar by spiritual means that works. Are you absolutely certain then that you will turn the entire area into pristine skin, rather than instead removing the scar tissue and leaving the wound open and stretched wide?

I have tried to 'fix' a scar exactly one time, and it is something I will remember for life. As I started to remote heal the scar, the patient's skin became very warm on the outside where the scar was. The next moment she fell over and if I recall correctly she ended up in the ER. I was later informed by the spirits that not only had the skin on the outside responded, but the related scars on the inside of the body had also responded. The scars were from a heart operation, which means there also were scars on the heart itself. I am thankful that I caused no permanent damage, and it is also one of the incidents that made me understand that healing is not for me.
Old 25-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Master

Give thanks for your scars - it's not about removing them it's more about acceptance.
Old 25-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Master

If the scars are a problem for you then you want to deal with them . If there covered by cloths and dont hurt then it might be best to leave them alone . You could also see a doc. Hear is the wiki on Edgar Cayse's group . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associa..._Enlightenment
Old 25-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times we have to learn to embrace them. Even the expensive lazer treatments can leave a scar. We too often try and mask whom we are and that creates even more barriers in life.

I have a scar on me chin from where I fell and had a NDE event often over the years I have thought on plastic surgery but I see now the scar as a blessing I am alive. I have a friend that would not show his burn that covers the upper half of his body....and the skin graph scars on his belly. He now will wear a tank top and swim suit without a shirt. He too feels more empowered by being free to show it off. He too survived a NDE.

Lynn
Old 26-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Ascender

I have acne scars...The best thing I've found is MSM cream (MRM brand)...MSM repairs skin and collagen tissue. I absolutely love this stuff...its the best moisturizer I've ever used and it is not greasy at all.

I've also used copper peptides...I think they've made a difference (my ex said he noticed a difference too). I think the MSM cream is better though and much cheaper. Only $10 for 4 oz., whereas I paid in the $100 range for my copper peptides. But you can check out skinbiology.com for more info.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

At times we have to learn to embrace them. Even the expensive lazer treatments can leave a scar. We too often try and mask whom we are and that creates even more barriers in life.

I have a scar on me chin from where I fell and had a NDE event often over the years I have thought on plastic surgery but I see now the scar as a blessing I am alive. I have a friend that would not show his burn that covers the upper half of his body....and the skin graph scars on his belly. He now will wear a tank top and swim suit without a shirt. He too feels more empowered by being free to show it off. He too survived a NDE.

Lynn

Wow... <3 Sharing things like that just leave me in awe (and happy that there are people like that out in the world. It's a good example to the rest of us).