Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-11-2011, 09:03 AM
guavablossom

Binaural Beats

Morning all,

Anyone encountered different experiences meditating whilst listening to Binaural beats? I downloaded a meditation app, which I think is brilliant. You can mix sounds i.e. so wind chimes with bird sounds, ambient music and a binaural beat.

I tried yesterday listening to 4hz and it was such a different meditation experience, it was like I was asleep but aware if that makes sense, it totally helped stop the chatter in my mind I find hard to stop.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Mantra

Hi guavablossom

Quote:
Anyone encountered different experiences meditating whilst listening to Binaural beats?
I did!! It´s quite interesting that with the Binaural beats!! There´s a lot of such sounds in youtube but, one must be carefull because some of the sounds there cause one to become depressiv and some won´t!!
Quote:
I downloaded a meditation app, which I think is brilliant. You can mix sounds i.e. so wind chimes with bird sounds, ambient music and a binaural beat.
If you have already any of them mixed and ... as soon as you´ve got your 25 contributions made in this forum, why don´t you upload those sounds into youtube for instance and then show us the link to them...?
Quote:
I tried yesterday listening to 4hz and it was such a different medBinaural itation experience, it was like I was asleep but aware if that makes sense,
Yes it does to me!! It´s like a state under hypnosis, so never listen to these sounds while you´re driving!!

Quote:
it totally helped stop the chatter in my mind I find hard to stop.
It sure does!! You may also try a different chatter in your mind, that may overlap that unnecessary chatter in your mind by listening to some nice chantings like of Buddhist monks or oters. That´s what I´ve been doing over and over again and that way, I´ve also learned that Hindu text properly for my further meditationes accomplishments.

That Mantras song is that following Title in youtube, "The Mantra of Bodhisattva Cundi"!! It´s beautiful to listen too! Unfortunatelly, I´m not able to intergrate a Link into it but you´ll find it, if you look for it.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Experiencer
Try Googling EOC, The Monroe Institute and Kelly Howell...wonderful selections in all areas.
Old 16-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Mantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinoftheMoor
Try Googling EOC, The Monroe Institute and Kelly Howell...wonderful selections in all areas.

Way to go RobinoftheMoor!!

Here I´m listening to "Kelly Howell - Healing Meditation {Guided}"!!
Very nice choices!! "Kelly howell/Brain Sync - Create succes, Binaural meditation music part 1 of 3"!!
Oh I loooooove Theta waves!! "Positive Thinking-Subliminals, Theta Waves"!!

Old 24-11-2011, 08:46 AM
guavablossom

Hi Mantra,

Its an iphone app, not sure how you get the file off those... will look into it and post if I can :)

going to try those Robin, will let you know how I got on!