Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Master

Crystals for anxiety disorder

I was told recently not to use crystals on or near a person with anxiety disorder as crystals amplify all energy including distressing thought patterns. Does anyone have experience with using crystals to heal anxiety syndrome and/or depression? Would love to hear about your experiences especially if you are a crystal healer.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
My wife has anxiety ( and a slight depression since some loss in her family ), and crystals don't seem to bother her, in fact she finds them calming and makes her happy.

I am not a crystal healer, I just collect them for art and decoration purposes, but she is certainly exposed to them, and she will occasionally work with them. Crystals have such a good energy in themselves, I can't see how anyone could be more depressed having them around. I am the last person to talk about metaphysical properties, but I must admit I feel happy around them too. maybe it's just because I love them so much, just like someone who is happy around beautiful art.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Knower

If I may throw my penny in, one gemstone I found that really helps alleviate depression is Jet. From what I've read - not actually a crystal but a fossilized wood. I bought some last year and it helped lift my spirits fairly well. Hiddenite is also good but a bit expensive as I bought a tumbled piece from Crystal Age last year and it cost over £12.00. Lithium Quartz is also highly recommended for mental health, etc.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
My wife has anxiety ( and a slight depression since some loss in her family ), and crystals don't seem to bother her, in fact she finds them calming and makes her happy.

I am not a crystal healer, I just collect them for art and decoration purposes, but she is certainly exposed to them, and she will occasionally work with them. Crystals have such a good energy in themselves, I can't see how anyone could be more depressed having them around. I am the last person to talk about metaphysical properties, but I must admit I feel happy around them too. maybe it's just because I love them so much, just like someone who is happy around beautiful art.
Thank you for sharing your views. I was asking for my husband who has just been diagnosed with anxiety. I can completely relate to crystals being as uplifting as great art:)
Old 11-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
If I may throw my penny in, one gemstone I found that really helps alleviate depression is Jet. From what I've read - not actually a crystal but a fossilized wood. I bought some last year and it helped lift my spirits fairly well. Hiddenite is also good but a bit expensive as I bought a tumbled piece from Crystal Age last year and it cost over £12.00. Lithium Quartz is also highly recommended for mental health, etc.
Thank you very much etheric-imprinted_72. I will try finding these.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

The stone that really helps me settle down is the Gobi Desert agate. I have a piece about 2" x1.5". It is an agate that has been polished naturally over the ages by the desert sands. It hasn't been wrenched from the earth, so it's extremely peaceful. I use it on my heart chakra, along with another desert stone on my solar plexus. This stone is the Libyan Desert Glass. It's a lovely soft yellow, once again, polished over the ages by the desert sands... I use these 2 in tandem. A very peaceful experience.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaMoon
The stone that really helps me settle down is the Gobi Desert agate. I have a piece about 2" x1.5". It is an agate that has been polished naturally over the ages by the desert sands. It hasn't been wrenched from the earth, so it's extremely peaceful. I use it on my heart chakra, along with another desert stone on my solar plexus. This stone is the Libyan Desert Glass. It's a lovely soft yellow, once again, polished over the ages by the desert sands... I use these 2 in tandem. A very peaceful experience.
Thanks EvaMoon!