Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Knower

Crystal for a birthday present

OK, it was my nieces birthday the 28th (last Sunday), and she's in her late twenties. So I gave her a gift card for her birthday but I would also like to treat her to a crystal. Not quite sure how she'll react to a secondary birthday present but I was intending to give her a small (or medium-sized perhaps) piece of Celestite - because I gave my Mum a piece for her birthday last year...but I'm welcome to any suggestions you peeps can offer me. She has been married for a good two years but I would like to give her a crystal that has empowering/protective elements with it. Waiting to hear from you guys.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
That's lovely of you etheric-imprinted 72 :))

Maybe clear quartz or rose quartz ?

Enjoy your day :))
Old 01-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
If you already have the Celestite, then go for it! Empowering and portective crystals are aaaalways handy :)

Buuuuuut, it could always be fun to go to a shop with lots of crystal and see which crystal speaks to your intuition!

Don't be afraid of getting it "right" or "wrong"

OR, if you're really worried about picking something she won't like, bring her to the store and see what she likes, then buy it when she's not looking ;)

Good luck :)
Old 01-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Knower

As always - thanks for the suggestions folks. I live in England and there aren't an awful lot of crystal shops around (well, I know of one place but it's a bit of a journey) so I was thinking of buying online. Skybird, I was tempted in buying her a Rose Quartz sphere and may do but I'll have to think things through. Most of it is all down to what I can afford really but I have a feeling I may surprise her. Of course, I'll let you know what happens...