Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 SOURCE

....written last night........
SOURCE
Source is only a label and could be called: It, That, This, God, Creator, Energy, Divinity, Consciousness, Mind, Life, Being, the Absolute, Self, etc.
Source alone is. There is only Source or "the Source". Source feels: alive, active, present, real, fun, loving and lovable, respectable, respectful, acceptable & accepting.... and more.....
Source creates and IS all that there is. Source appears AS everything and yet Nothing (No-thing). Everything is made by, for and OF Source. Source is indivisible and non-dual. There is only ONE Source here. "The One" is Source. "The Absolute" is Source. "God" is Source. "The Creator" is Source. I am Source. Source IS= me, you, them, us, it, that, those, they, etc. Everything here, visible or invisible IS Source.
Source is writing this. Source is reading this. Source feels this, hears a clock ticking, the ringing in his ears, the whirring of a 'fridge. Source sees the hand scribbling this. Source feels the moisture in his mouth. Source knows Source. Source has a sense of humor. Source loves doing this. Source is having fun! Source sniffles, coughs, sneezes, scratches an itch. Source is, has and does EVERYTHING. Source breathes, beats a heart, grows his hair and fingernails, digests food, sweats.
There is ONLY Source. Source IS all that exists! You are Source. Source has and IS you. You are Source in a particular form. Source, in the form of YOU, is reading this. You, Source, are reading this! Can you feel that you are the Source? Source makes and inhabits EVERY form - seen and unseen. Source is and is not! Source is the "Void". Source is eternal and forever. Source always was and always will be. Source simply IS.
Source feels: happy/sad, good/bad, right/wrong, hot/cold, soft/hard, alive/dead, new/old, clean/dirty..........(it stopped there)

LOL, sitting here reading this the next day, it all seems both obvious to the Real me and yet mysterious to my limited ego but I do not feel a need to analyze or tear it apart just now. It could be said that all of this is just a repeat of stuff I've read or heard and yet, when writing this down last night, it FELT real and true in that moment and some of it still feels real and true this morning.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Knower

I enjoyed reading it.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:13 PM
Experiencer
The source is writing to you right now, this forum is source :) I also put some thought already into this topic. It is beautiful written.

WAW what is it all about
Old 28-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
The source is writing to you right now,
Hello there, Source! It's nice to meet you (my self).

Quote:
WAW what is it all about
It's about Source, appearing in the form of a "person" and asking a question!
Now, lets see if Source will appear here as others to answer it's own question.
Old 28-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
Hahaha, source is having fun
Old 29-01-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
It always amuses me whenever I type something out of my head and people ask me to 'provide the source'. Just how do I go about doing that? seriously!

The source of all knowledge is within the knowledge itself, because the 'Source' cannot be known.

I'm also getting in before "who is this "I" you are referring to?". :p

However, yes it is very nicely written, accurate and spot on. Well done.
Old 29-01-2017, 05:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm also getting in before "who is this "I" you are referring to?". :p
LOL,depending on the place an 'I' appears, it can refer to the Source/Reality or a separate person/ego/entity (which is also the Source in disguise) since all there is is the Source or Reality anyway. Glad you mentioned it.
Old 29-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Experiencer

it looks like the heart sutra Jim, a meditation and analysis of emptyness.

being mindful of what you said in your OP is a great crust breaker of the self, we often get locked in to our solid roles as if they are independant from everything else...which causes a lot of grief! it's a great reminder to remember to know when to let go of that role we all have to play....and to take up that role again with a greater wiser heart.
Old 29-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstone
it looks like the heart sutra Jim, a meditation and analysis of emptyness.

being mindful of what you said in your OP is a great crust breaker of the self, we often get locked in to our solid roles as if they are independant from everything else...which causes a lot of grief! it's a great reminder to remember to know when to let go of that role we all have to play....and to take up that role again with a greater wiser heart.
If you subsitute "Source" or even "This" for every mention of 'I', you, we, me, us, they, them, etc. everything begins to make sense WITHOUT any analyzing.
For example:
"it (the Source) looks like the heart sutra Jim (Source), a meditation and analysis of emptyness (Source). (Source) being mindful of what you (Source) said in your (Source's) OP is a great crust breaker of the (illusion of a) self," (Source pretending to be a separate 'self')
"we (Source) often get locked in to our (Source's) solid roles as if they are independant (seprate) from everything else (which is also the Source)...which causes a lot of (apparent) grief! it's a great reminder (from and for Source) to remember (as the Source) to know (as the Source)when to let go of that role we (the Source) all have to play....and to take up (as the Source) that role again with a greater wiser heart".
It's clumsy and awkward to inject Source into everything BUT, Source is all that there is so why not stop seeing life as a personal drama and begin living it as THE ALL or as non-dual? There is only you - the Source or whatever label fits you!
Old 29-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
If you subsitute "Source" or even "This" for every mention of 'I', you, we, me, us, they, them, etc. everything begins to make sense WITHOUT any analyzing.
For example:
"it (the Source) looks like the heart sutra Jim (Source), a meditation and analysis of emptyness (Source). (Source) being mindful of what you (Source) said in your (Source's) OP is a great crust breaker of the (illusion of a) self," (Source pretending to be a separate 'self')
"we (Source) often get locked in to our (Source's) solid roles as if they are independant (seprate) from everything else (which is also the Source)...which causes a lot of (apparent) grief! it's a great reminder (from and for Source) to remember (as the Source) to know (as the Source)when to let go of that role we (the Source) all have to play....and to take up (as the Source) that role again with a greater wiser heart".
It's clumsy and awkward to inject Source into everything BUT, Source is all that there is so why not stop seeing life as a personal drama and begin living it as THE ALL or as non-dual? There is only you - the Source or whatever label fits you!

Wil Do Jim.