Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Heres a small group of trees that often help me sort out my lifes issues. Love how on a windy day they all dance and sing in unison. How the moon light brings there night shadows to life. On a quiet calm night you can almost hear them wisper to each other and sometimes to me.

Thanks for sharing nice snow trees.
Old 20-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Knower
Well, my most recent communication wasn't with a tree but it was with a raspberry patch.

I couple of days ago, I had to pick the berries. We have two patches and in one of the patches is a sorry looking lot. The berries were good so I picked what I could. During that time, I heard in my mind, "Nobody picked us." I took that to mean nobody picked them last year and perhaps the year before that. Now I wonder if they're sulking because no one took the berries they so generously give.

I'm not deliberately keeping track but so far I've had complaints from a lilac and now raspberry plants.

Now I wonder what's next.

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
We all want love and recognition :)

When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."

www.crystalarrays.com
Old 20-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Knower

Do trees have individual names? Or do they just consider themselves part of a group?
Old 21-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Guide
Oh wow this thread still going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
Do trees have individual names? Or do they just consider themselves part of a group?

Hi scorp i don't know, am not sure.

"Nothing you confess could make me love you less" - Jesus
Old 21-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap

I believe trees have individual spirits but I think they don't have names the way we perceive what names are. From my encounters, they're aware of us and it seems they do sense individual people as well as themselves as being individual without using labels that we call names.

If this belief of mine is wrong, then I expect a tree to correct me.

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I love working with tree and plant spirits/energies. Though I'm not as sharp as others at picking up messages and energy from other spirits or beings I feel a sense of acceptance and comfort from working with them. I love working with trees to help ground and shed negative or excess energy as well as emotional healing.