Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

My first experience

Hi there, I stumbled across this forum while searching for answers to my first experience of what I believe is astral projection, so I thought I’d give it a go and see if there was anyone who could help clarify things for me.

I have been attempting to have an Out of body experience for a few months, each time I have attempted it it has been at night and I have ended up falling asleep, however 2 days ago I woke around 6am and decided to give it another go as I didn’t have to get up for another hour.
It didn’t take long at all for the vibrations to start, then it felt like my soul was trying to literally jump out of my body, I could feel my back arching, a tingly feeling all over my body which I can only describe as the most amazing feeling I have ever felt, then the bed disappearing from under me. I was aware that my body was still lying in my bed so I walked around the bottom of my bed and looked towards the far left of my room where there seemed to be a light source. I stepped up onto the edge of my bed and jumped towards the light, as I landed on the floor a lot softer than I would have if I had done this awake, I found myself on a grassy area with very bright white objects floating around. I was only there a few minutes when I heard a loud noise, I was instantly pulled back to my body on the bed, waking with a thump.
I lied in bed for a few minutes in absolute amazement at what had just happened, then started to question myself wether or not that was actually an out of body experience or a dream.
Please could anyone help me clarify this if at all possible.

Thank you very much
Phil.

P.S
Since that experience I have felt very tired from morning till night.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Master
Ive just come across this - I am new to AP as well, lots of research but just 2 AP's so far in the last 2 years... 1. vibrations then I pulled out using a rope straight into beautiful blue sky and trees for about 3 seconds then I went back to by body, my choice.

2. was 'yanked' our of my body and straight into an amazing beautiful time which i'm keeping to myself - apart from that, nothing as yet!

I agree when returning, waking with a thump - 2nd time again my choice, was like 'slam' back in my body.

Have no fear when doing this, trust in your Guides HS and Angels to guide.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Master
For me sounds like a genuine AP experience.I also experienced energy drain and tiredeness after my OOBE for some days.It's like the hangover after 'party time'.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Master

As one who has had both OBES and also LD (lucid dreams).. I say your experience could of been either of these. I tend to on reading it veer on the side that it is more likely to have been an OBE.

I think probable OBE for two reasons
1/ The thump back into your body. I only do that when I've been astrally projecting .. where as I wake from my LDs like any other wake up and it's simply a case of just opening my eyes and I dont get that jerking or thump.

2/ The feeling tired. That is very common in those new to OBEs and far less likely to be the case with LDs (people often wake up feeling quite refreshed from LDs). Like lomax said.. OBEs for ones new to them can leave one feeling hung over. It really can take a bit for the body to adapt to consciously having these.

With more experience you will be able to stay out of body longer. It sounds like you encountered a dimensional doorway (that light). I've only seen one of those when I was following someone astrally who had just physically died but wasnt allowed to enter it after the other.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much to everyone for your replies, unfortunately I have not managed to have the experience since, due to falling asleep, but I will keep attempting it and share any further experiences.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philwill80
Thank you so much to everyone for your replies, unfortunately I have not managed to have the experience since, due to falling asleep, but I will keep attempting it and share any further experiences.
Adress your subconsious mind and tell him to repeat the experience.Not that it's going to work for sure,but you have nothing to loose.Since it's allready stored in your memory cells and you 'know' how it feels,you can recall it.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

That sounds like what I would call genuine OBE.

Attempting OBE at bedtime is notorious for failed attempts. I only attempt projection after at least a few hours of sleep. It is the Robert Monroe "mind awake, body asleep" condition that we are after. When first lying down at bedtime the 'mind' is not in the mood to cooperate with the 'awake' condition.