Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Master
How to do manifestation/the law of attraction the correct way..

Here is how to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intended us to do the law of attraction:

But first, you need to learn the difference between a desire and a want. A desire is a want or need without an emotion attached to the thing you want. This is why the law of attraction does not work when you attach an emotion to the thing you want. When you attach an emotion to your want, the emotionally charged want goes to the astral plane, astral world or whatever you want to call it, the astral plane then processes your emotionally charged want, and the astral plane gives you your emotionally charged want back to you in the form of exactly what you do not want (this is true karma). I will give you a clear example of this 4 stage process. Lets say you really want money for something, so….

1. You do the law of attraction with an emotion attached to your want of money.

2. Your emotionally charged want of money goes to the astral plane/astral world for processing.

3. The astral plan/astral world processes your emotionally charged want of money

4. The astral plane returns your emotionally charged want of money back to you, in the form of you not getting any money and you get frustrated and angry because you think the law of attraction does not work. When you do not want something, consciousness will give you what you desire. Here is an example, if you do not want money but you desire money without an emotion/feeling attached to the desire for money, the astral plane/astral world will process your I do not want money desire and send money back to you.

Here are the 3 steps to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intends us to use it:

1. Think to yourself: I wish for or I do not want, but I desire (enter whatever you want or what you do not want desire here), do not attach any emotion to your wish or to your I do not want desire, and be content, satisfied and grateful for the present moment, the now.

2. Believe this process will give you what you wish for/do not want desire and be grateful that the wishing process (not calling the process the law of attraction) will give you what you wish for and....

3. Live your life moment by moment in the here and now with unconditional love, unconditional love means to be caring without wanting anything (emotionally and physical) from anyone in return.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 12-11-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Master

This explanation is a bit unclear.

Firstly, I would suggest that we focus on the things that we want to manifest, not the things we do not want to manifest. If we focus on what we do not want, then we are giving energy to the very thing we do not want to happen.

Secondly, I suggest that the emotions (used correctly) play an important part in manifestation. If our intention is associated with an emotional feeling of need then yes, that need will interfere with the process of manifestation.

Manifestation involves creating a mental thought-form and then bringing that thought-form down to the physical plane. We can use our emotions to give that thought-form magnetic substance and vitality, prior to physical manifestation.

Emotion also plays a part in helping us imagine how we will feel when our intention manifests. Teachers such as Neville Goddard emphasise the importance of this. We imagine our intention as if it has already manifested, and we use the power of feeling to reinforce the successful manifestation. And the most powerful feeling is that of gratitude.

Peace
Old 12-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This explanation is a bit unclear.

Firstly, I would suggest that we focus on the things that we want to manifest, not the things we do not want to manifest. If we focus on what we do not want, then we are giving energy to the very thing we do not want to happen.

Secondly, I suggest that the emotions (used correctly) play an important part in manifestation. If our intention is associated with an emotional feeling of need then yes, that need will interfere with the process of manifestation.

Manifestation involves creating a mental thought-form and then bringing that thought-form down to the physical plane. We can use our emotions to give that thought-form magnetic substance and vitality, prior to physical manifestation.

Emotion also plays a part in helping us imagine how we will feel when our intention manifests. Teachers such as Neville Goddard emphasise the importance of this. We imagine our intention as if it has already manifested, and we use the power of feeling to reinforce the successful manifestation. And the most powerful feeling is that of gratitude.

Peace

The title of this thread is how to do manifestation/the law of attraction the correct way( doing manifestation/the law of attraction this way is based on non-duality/unity/unconditional love), The title of this thread is not how to do manifestation/the law of attraction like how everyone else is doing it (doing manifestation/the law of attraction this way is based on duality/conditional love). I said in my post that a desire is a want or need without an emotion/feeling attached to a want or need (without, I like or love this or that or being/feeling needy about it). emotions and feelings work only if you are positive all the time (most people are not positive all the time) A desire is deeper inside you than a want is. The I do not want, part of the process neutralizes/prevents any emotion/feeling of the desire in the present and in the future. What happens when you want something with an emotion/feeling attached to it and you are having a bad day or something happens that makes you believe you are not going to get what you want? When this happens, your emotionally charged want turns into negativity, Like you believing you are not going to get what you want. Thus it is much better to be neutral from the beginning to the end of the law of attraction process. You put emotion and feeling of being grateful for the present moment and for the process working for you, giving you what you desire, being grateful creates more and more naturally positivity, and you do not need to force being positive.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 13-11-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Old 13-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Secondly, I suggest that the emotions (used correctly) play an important part in manifestation.
If our intention is associated with an emotional feeling of need then yes, that need will interfere with the process of manifestation.

Manifestation involves creating a mental thought-form and then bringing that thought-form down to the physical plane.
We can use our emotions to give that thought-form magnetic substance and vitality, prior to physical manifestation.
Emotion also plays a part in helping us imagine how we will feel when our intention manifests.
Teachers such as Neville Goddard emphasize the importance of this.
We imagine our intention as if it has already manifested, and we use the power of feeling to reinforce the successful manifestation.

And the most powerful feeling is that of gratitude.
Peace
Hi, I only read your post here and will second all that you said, of course.

Now anyone can second it, but for people who don't know - I have had complete success,
(unbelievable really for many, even my friends are simply astounded) for decades before the term LOA was coined - using
intense directed emotion talking to the Powers That Be,
(you can call them angels...God, Jesus or Krishna, Your Higher Self, the True Self, The Absolute or the All That Is...no matter)

Now, *ONE healing in decades - came to naught - but, there were so many blocking forces it was beyond anyone to by-pass
the person, her husband and friends beliefs that it was 'impossible' to
recover from this disease..so deeply implanted...it was 'just
what it was'.

Ha, even Jesus wouldn't waste his time going to his home town. Were there not blind or lame people there? Sure ---
but he knew they would not be open to what he had become - a healer for one thing, no longer the boy and carpenter they knew.

Belief and deliberate intent, sometimes called directed emotion do indeed work, everyone...
coming from a person who, by sheer grace, knows, and from repeated experience...since 1975.

Does one get to a point of connection that they can simply 'think of something they need or want' with no emotion
and it comes about, and fast?

Oh my yes!
But, it takes a special, consistent, sincere relationship with 'Whatever you call It".
(Me? I say God, my Father, my Heavenly Father.)
Acknowledge Him in all your ways ---and just see what happens, my friends.

And use great emotion and feeling...and just watch.

Continue reading Neville Goddard, Abraham-Hicks and the many New Thought authors that had repeated,
continued success in healing and helping others find the 'Formula': Catherine Ponder, Florence Scovel-Shinn,
John Randolph Price - to get you started.

Ha, google - "The Game of Life and How To Play It" or
"Nothing Is Too Good To Be True"
"The Power of Feeling"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Master
To make my op more clear, by emotions and feelings, I was talking about emotional attachment(s) and the feeling(s) that come with emotional attachment(s). Positivity (positive emotions, feelings and thoughts) are good as long as there is no attachment to the thing or person you are positive about. Being positive also only goes so far when you are not content/satisfied with your present moment-the right now and here.

Being attached to and being dependant on emotions and to feelings to get what you desire and to feel good is no good either. Emotions and feelings are high and low extremes based on duality (duality is caused by conditional love-I love/like this or that or I hate/dislike this or that, there is nothing in the middle of the 2, it is only one or the other). Why do or did people write books on the law of attraction...because these people who write or wrote on the law of attraction write or wrote from the/their duality perspective and good emotions and feelings sells to emotional people, just like sex sells.
Old 16-11-2019, 07:50 PM
Master
How to do manifestation/the law of attraction the correct way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Here is how to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intended us to do the law of attraction:

But first, you need to learn the difference between a desire and a want. A desire is a want or need without an emotion attached to the thing you want. This is why the law of attraction does not work when you attach an emotion to the thing you want. When you attach an emotion to your want, the emotionally charged want goes to the astral plane, astral world or whatever you want to call it, the astral plane then processes your emotionally charged want, and the astral plane gives you your emotionally charged want back to you in the form of exactly what you do not want (this is true karma). I will give you a clear example of this 4 stage process. Lets say you really want money for something, so….

1. You do the law of attraction with an emotion attached to your want of money.

2. Your emotionally charged want of money goes to the astral plane/astral world for processing.

3. The astral plan/astral world processes your emotionally charged want of money

4. The astral plane returns your emotionally charged want of money back to you, in the form of you not getting any money and you get frustrated and angry because you think the law of attraction does not work. When you do not want something, consciousness will give you what you desire. Here is an example, if you do not want money but you desire money without an emotion/feeling attached to the desire for money, the astral plane/astral world will process your I do not want money desire and send money back to you.

Here are the 3 steps to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intends us to use it:

1. Think to yourself: I wish for or I do not want, but I desire (enter whatever you want or what you do not want desire here), do not attach any emotion to your wish or to your I do not want desire, and be content, satisfied and grateful for the present moment, the now.

2. Believe this process will give you what you wish for/do not want desire and be grateful that the wishing process (not calling the process the law of attraction) will give you what you wish for and....

3. Live your life moment by moment in the here and now with unconditional love, unconditional love means to be caring without wanting anything (emotionally and physical) from anyone in return.

Hi MikeS80,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums,

I, too, have been intrigued with the premise of your title, for years! I appreciate reading about your approach and the answers you've provided, based on your life's experiences....

I think that, considering your own experiences, the REAL TEST of success is what I call the DIY test, Do It Yourself!

After researching, testing, and failing, and succeeding, I believe I've found a way (for me!) that works, not just correctly....but perfectly!

The very first surprise I encountered on the journey to learning this, came from a statement I'd read over 30 years ago, whose truth hit me between the eyes so acutely, that from then on, I could see no way to refute it, ever! The statement is:

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things" See 1st reference, Volume 4, page 28/86, last sentence in para 6)

....but even more to the point, whether you believe it, feel it, say it, or know it...or not!

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN PERFECTION ALREADY BE THE ESTABLISHED ORDER OF THINGS??

2+2=4, whether you sum the equation correctly or not, even BEFORE you sum the equation.

....just as whatever you desire to manifest is already, and perfectly waiting for you to "add" its expression to your experience.....now! Get it?

I appreciate the DIY descriptions of your own experiences, as well.

This adds to what I've learned, even from you today! Thanks!

Hope the references, below, help.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...44&postcount=1 Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=2 Acting As If vs. Having Faith it will Happen

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...09&postcount=5 How do you manifest when you don't know what it would feel like to get it?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...48&postcount=2 Why isn't LOA working?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...5&postcount=30 What is your understanding of non-attachment?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 16-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi MikeS80,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums,

I, too, have been intrigued with the premise of your title, for years! I appreciate reading about your approach and the answers you've provided, based on your life's experiences....

I think that, considering your own experiences, the REAL TEST of success is what I call the DIY test, Do It Yourself!

After researching, testing, and failing, and succeeding, I believe I've found a way (for me!) that works, not just correctly....but perfectly!

The very first surprise I encountered on the journey to learning this, came from a statement I'd read over 30 years ago, whose truth hit me between the eyes so acutely, that from then on, I could see no way to refute it, ever! The statement is:

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things" See 1st reference, Volume 4, page 28/86, last sentence in para 6)

....but even more to the point, whether you believe it, feel it, say it, or know it...or not!

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN PERFECTION ALREADY BE THE ESTABLISHED ORDER OF THINGS??

2+2=4, whether you sum the equation correctly or not, even BEFORE you sum the equation.

....just as whatever you desire to manifest is already, and perfectly waiting for you to "add" its expression to your experience.....now! Get it?

I appreciate the DIY descriptions of your own experiences, as well.

This adds to what I've learned, even from you today! Thanks!

Hope the references, below, help.

Reference:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1377344&postcount=1 Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East

Reference:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1174347&postcount=2
Acting As If vs. Having Faith it will Happen

Reference:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1830609&postcount=5
How do you manifest when you don't know what it would feel like to get it?

Reference:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1804648&postcount=2
Why isn't LOA working?

Reference:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1244555&postcount=30
What is your understanding of non-attachment?

Hello guthrio,

Thank you for the response.

I thought about using the term perfect in the title of this thread, but I decided not to use the term.

The physical universe in the present moment, in the here and now is there to evolve us human beings. Every problem or obstacle we face in the present moment-the here and now is a belief, feeling or emotion we need to overcome in order to evolve.

This is nothing but a learning proccess. This is not about believing this or that. This is about not believing and about you learning how your own mind and thoughts work thus, you learn about your own actions and about other people's actions-why you and other people do the things you and they do. I also learned that it is pointless to feel bad or guilty about something that happened in the past. Feeling bad or guilty about something will make that same thing happen again.

All the things I wrote about on this forum just came to me after I have read a few articles and watched a couple of videos by Jiddu Krishnamurti. I even started to perceive the not so obvious objective reality aka what some people (I think some Hindu's call Brahman, but I think, meaning I am not sure, people who believe in this Brahman believe this Brahman is like heaven in the other religion). You mentally perceive this not so obvious objective reality obly when you are free of duality, meaning free of all limiting emotions, limiting feelings and limiting beliefs.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Does one get to a point of connection that they can simply 'think of something they need or want' with no emotion
and it comes about, and fast?

Oh my yes!
But, it takes a special, consistent, sincere relationship with 'Whatever you call It".
(Me? I say God, my Father, my Heavenly Father.)
Acknowledge Him in all your ways ---and just see what happens, my friends.

And use great emotion and feeling...and just watch.

Continue reading Neville Goddard, Abraham-Hicks and the many New Thought authors that had repeated,
continued success in healing and helping others find the 'Formula': Catherine Ponder, Florence Scovel-Shinn,
John Randolph Price - to get you started.

Ha, google - "The Game of Life and How To Play It" or
"Nothing Is Too Good To Be True"
"The Power of Feeling"
I just wanted to say I agree with what you said.

A combination of sending out unconditional love - positive energy with thoughts that one sends out into the universe and trusting in the universe, helps with attracting what one wants/needs~

The want/need could be something little to something bigger. For example, you could feel like some pudding, but there isn't any at your house. And one day a friend or someone you know ends up bringing some to you.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
A combination of sending out unconditional love - positive energy with thoughts that one sends
out into the universe and trusting in the universe, helps with attracting what one wants/needs~

The want/need could be something little to something bigger.
For example, you could feel like some pudding, but there isn't any at your house.
And one day a friend or someone you know ends up bringing some to you.
In bold - the story of my life since 1973! Lol!

This came today in my Abraham-Hicks daily quote, pertinent to this thread, I think:

The degree of desire is a factor.
In other words, the amount of pulling power that’s going on is a factor.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
In bold - the story of my life since 1973! Lol!

This came today in my Abraham-Hicks daily quote, pertinent to this thread, I think:

The degree of desire is a factor.
In other words, the amount of pulling power that’s going on is a factor.
I agree the degree of desire has to be very strong, like a magnet in a sense and a feeling of emotion follows it, of how much it wants it to manifest.