Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-10-2019, 02:26 AM
Seeker

Unhappy Why do I keep hearing him telepathically after 7 years apart!?

Sorry this is so long! Just thought I warn everyone in case you don't like long stories/rants. What do I make of all this?!

It has been extremely hard and frustrating trying to focus on other things when my tf's voice keeps calling me "Hun/Hunny" nearly every day. I will be having conversations with others and then I'll hear him call me "Hun" trying to get my attention.

At one point I gave up and surrended to the connection and to my spiritual growth figuring this was his soul reaching out to me; to which I started having visions of us getting married, of my engagement ring, then wedding ring. Every time i had thoughts of hardship I had vision of him helping me through it all.

For example, if i was hungry he'd go out of his way to get me food, if i was sick the vision would be of him looking after me. Meanwhile i was sitting there in real time feeling slightly suffocated at the seriousness of our connection and how loving he was as i am incredibly independent and him doing things for me is not something i'm used to.

Then came the shocker the deeper our spiritual connection went the more I felt i was tapping into perhaps his physical consciousness.
Bearing in mind that I haven't seen nor spoken to him in 7 years and had been trying to move on but to no avail as his soul keeps trying to get my attention by calling me "Hun".

Anyway, I felt emotions of annoyance and then anger as I heard his voice then say "F - off Crystal". This obviously shocked me into silence and suddenly i lose all my happiness and mood and motivation to continue on what I was doing.

Confusion hit me and suddenly i was now angry and frustrated. Why bother calling me "Hun" one minute and then telling me to "F-off" the next.! I just didn't get it.

I knew from intuition that he has two children with his gf so i don't understand why his soul can't leave me alone. It kills me to be rejected like that especially after I tried walking away and focusing on myself and then was drawn in to spiritual growth, was told and shown all the amazing loving things, seeing him smiling in dreams and seeing his heart chakra wide open, feelig the intensity of the love he has towards me, only to grow and then be told something like that above which sends a soul shock my way when all I was doing was surrendering and trying to grow.

I keep getting hurt by this connection! I'm trying to better myself and complete my degree but he keeps telepathically calling out to me. I focus on God and he turns up, yet I get hurt every time I surrender!

When I speak to his soul telepathically about all this he tells me "I don't care about those children. I don't have any kids, I don't love her, I love you! I would nver hurt you, I love you so much!"
Old 28-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Master
Best thing in such cases is to stop reaching out energetically and to cut cords. You got to be willing to do this, if you subconscious still want to hold on it won't go. You got to release it.
I did the same thing. No frigging way am I going to pick up stuff from him. I really don't want to. And I don't. You are in control of your own energy system, and thus of what you do or do not pick up.

I remember at first I felt pressure on my Solar Plexus. It was him subconsciously reaching out as he had unexpected difficulty letting me go, even though HE chose to.
But my Solar Plexus was closed of for 'intrusions', so he couldn't get in. I did feel a bit of an odd pressure like sensation there though. After some 2 weeks it was gone.
So maybe it's mostly on Solar Plexus level to cut cords and close the door to the other person.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Best thing in such cases is to stop reaching out energetically and to cut cords. You got to be willing to do this, if you subconscious still want to hold on it won't go. You got to release it.
I did the same thing. No frigging way am I going to pick up stuff from him. I really don't want to. And I don't. You are in control of your own energy system, and thus of what you do or do not pick up.

I remember at first I felt pressure on my Solar Plexus. It was him subconsciously reaching out as he had unexpected difficulty letting me go, even though HE chose to.
But my Solar Plexus was closed of for 'intrusions', so he couldn't get in. I did feel a bit of an odd pressure like sensation there though. After some 2 weeks it was gone.
So maybe it's mostly on Solar Plexus level to cut cords and close the door to the other person.

Thank you for your help, the thing is I have tried to years to block him but when I let my guard down he appears again. The memories are still there and I guess that causes me to still miss him even though I know that I need to forget about him. Of course this is impossible so I feel like I'm in a Catch - 22 situation most of the time.
Old 28-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmelMackzie
When I speak to his soul telepathically about all this he tells me "I don't care about those children. I don't have any kids, I don't love her, I love you! I would nver hurt you, I love you so much!"

Hello,

My experience and my understanding is that his soul would not speak to you like this. I suspect that was an aspect of his or your subconscios.

The soul self cares about everyone and everything.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmelMackzie
Thank you for your help, the thing is I have tried to years to block him but when I let my guard down he appears again. The memories are still there and I guess that causes me to still miss him even though I know that I need to forget about him. Of course this is impossible so I feel like I'm in a Catch - 22 situation most of the time.
Well there you have it, and with that your answer.
If you decide you're done with it and don't want it anymore it won't come back when you let your guard down. It just goes.
I'm not even sure if it is really him you are receiving. I doubt anyone would do that for years on end, even subconsciously. People tend to move on.
Just heed the direction the energy is coming from you feel you pick up. It could be your own.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Carmel...
Well.. he is a human being after all.
The connection may be interfering with his focus/attention when he has important priorties to complete and to plan in his physical life.
Basically, it can be too annoying and distruptive on physical and emotional aspects in stressful situations.
So, he is probably saying "F..k Off" to the entire connection and you just happened to be at the end of the connection.
I had said those words to my connection.
Now I know that it causes pain, I will use different and less offensive words to express my frustration in such situations.
I am thinking "Take a hike" or "Take a break". Let me know what all of you think. LOL.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My experience and my understanding is that his soul would not speak to you like this. I suspect that was an aspect of his or your subconscios.

The soul self cares about everyone and everything.

John

I know what you mean. I would never ask anyone let alone him to say that about his kids. I actually get annoyed when I hear his voice say it and I tell him back telepathically, that his kids need him and he can't abandon them. I don't think it's me as I've had lucid dreams where he told me he loved me and not her.
Old 28-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Carmel...
Well.. he is a human being after all.
The connection may be interfering with his focus/attention when he has important priorties to complete and to plan in his physical life.
Basically, it can be too annoying and distruptive on physical and emotional aspects in stressful situations.
So, he is probably saying "F..k Off" to the entire connection and you just happened to be at the end of the connection.
I had said those words to my connection.
Now I know that it causes pain, I will use different and less offensive words to express my frustration in such situations.
I am thinking "Take a hike" or "Take a break". Let me know what all of you think. LOL.

I know what you mean, there have been several times in the past when I have told him/the connection to "F-off" only to have his voice shout "NO!" and then continue to tell me that "he is not leaving" so in the end I just gave up and decided to do my own thing. No point arguing anymore.