Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Master

Everyday I focus on something else

Heyy,

Using the law of attraction the way I do, I find myself each time putting my energy in new things. What’s the effect of this? In the past a single thought written on paper could manifest multiple persons. So can a single 20 seconds focused on a intuitive concept result in a manifestation? Anyway, just going through it will tell me eventually. But I like to hear your thoughts too.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Master

To get manifestation your conscious wish needs to reach your unconscious. What you're doing won't probably accomplish that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Angel1

You asked for our thoughts---

Try focusing on the one thing you desire for a longer time - and with
some umpff.

Feel that you already have the thing, imagine having the 'thing' -
smile, be happy about having 'the thing...cuz you have been heard - and it's coming -
who cares if it takes a few days - it's on it's way...
Keep the path open - your confidence in this is like waxing a slide from the Heavens to you.

(I've been doing this for 44 yrs with complete success!)
And YES! The subconscious has got to be 'programmed' deeply with
this knowing.

Belief is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe - it's just the way the Universe was created.
You have the power to be and do and have anything you want - Abraham-Hicks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Master

Thank you both for sharing. Is it your own experience you talk about Miss Hepburn? 44 years of succes of the LOA? Then lets start changing my beliefs I guess...
Old 26-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Thank you both for sharing. Is it your own experience you talk about Miss Hepburn?
44 years of success of the LOA? Then lets start changing my beliefs I guess...
Yes.

Before there was LOA - there were instructions about how to be happy in this life here...Jesus, John and Paul explained things--
''Ask, Believe and Receive..know that you already have what you have asked of him.'' (the Father)...in a nutshell.
Seek the Kingdom of Heaven first - and all else will given...
Do not worry, Be anxious for nothing...
Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalms, Proverbs, the NT ---hints, clues ---The Formula--is everywhere.

My gosh, I can think of something and it manifests - you asked for exps
privately - I had a friend print up
50 and 100 bills and laminate some as bookmarks - larger and slightly off color, on purpose.
They were in my mind for a couple days before he was done.
The only time in my life and on MY property ---not down the block...
my dog went to a bush to pee, never goes there...and there is $20 bill in November , no leaves.
I give it to a homeless guy coming back from the store walking by.

Later, I find a couple of 50s and a $100 bill...I think more 20s.

Will they be there today? No..they are not in my focus...and this is just 1 little story.
BUT, this is my belief system deeply and concretely in my being ---that I am a co-creator -
the Universe is my oyster...our oyster ---we hold the clicker.

Isn't that obvious as to all that happens to us---it's as if our eyes are the
lens of a projector and we create everything we see on a white screen.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

PS Don't ever try to manifest anything - just manifest it..period. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To get manifestation your conscious wish needs to reach your unconscious. What you're doing won't probably accomplish that.
^^^^ THIS^^^^^
Old 26-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

This makes me think of ideas like putting a note next to my bed when going to sleep or selecting the right thoughts and “pinning them on my skull” while sleeping. Because there’s a big wall between my conscious and subconscious, so I feel right now.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
This makes me think of ideas like putting a note next to my bed when going to sleep or selecting the right thoughts and “pinning them on my skull” while sleeping. Because there’s a big wall between my conscious and subconscious, so I feel right now.

Your subconscious is much closer than you'd think. You just have to get into a light trance.

If what you suggested can induce a light trance in you, then use it! Everybody has their own way of doing it.

One easy way is to deeply relax. Then the more you do it, the easier and quicker it becomes.

When in trance, give yourself a (posthypnotic) suggestion to get into immediately in trance when you say a word of your choice (pick it wisely, not something that you might hear in a conversation, or on radio, tv, etc.; and don't share it!)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

For me, today has been quite a rewarding day to reap the benefits of faith that i have put in self practice!
Old 26-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Master
Old thread, but some very good advice in this thread