Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 13-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Knower

Hi everyone

Hi all,

I have been on a spiritual path for around the past 2 years, after spending 20 years as a Christian. Things always seem to be very up-and-down for me; just when it feels like I have things figured out and my physical or spiritual situation might start improving, I always seem to hit rock bottom again! I’ve done a fair bit of work with intuitives and psychics and energy healers. Nothing seems to work for very long, and other people’s spiritual beliefs don’t seem to work for me (Law of Attraction, I’m lookin’ at you here! )

I quit my job 6 months ago to focus on spiritual advancement and starting a business, but neither have worked out. Anyway, right now I’m in a situation where I believe in spiritual matters 100%, but beyond that it’s a blank slate. I don’t know what to believe in. So I hope you guys don’t mind if I ask a lot of questions or sound a bit skeptical. I respect others’ views and I’m open to consider just about anything. I’ve come here to learn but I have a 100% rational mind - I don’t trust emotions and I don’t have any intuitive abilities - even if I did I’d probably still question them. I hope I can learn and find some answers because nothing much is making sense right now.

Right now my biggest spiritual influence is Power vs. Force - the scale of consciousness, anyway. Not everything in the book rings true for me, but being aware that our consciousness is variable and capable of ascending has helped me - and certainly I’ve felt at my best when I’ve been highest on the scale.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to meeting everyone :)
Old 13-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
look on http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9 to increase energy vibrations, might help with health and connection wise - good luck and welcome... Put a message on it if you like what you read so its in good view again to benefit people...
Old 13-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Knower

Thank you for the welcome

The angels and guides forum? I don't believe in them, but thank you anyway.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Master
hi..............................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔