Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

My Twin Flame experience

This section of the forum is helpful. There is a lot of junk out there on the interwebs, and a lot of confusion. As Lynn and LadyMay explain, meeting your TF IS like meeting God. The TF is your mirror, and it is not an easy relationship unless there is some spiritual maturity and both parties have worked through their "stuff".
I met my TF 42 years ago, when we were college seniors. Our love burned bright and immediately, taking both of us by surprise with its intensity and passion. Our connection was spiritual, emotional, and physical, and like nothing else we had seen, heard of, or certainly ever experienced in our young 22 and 23 year old lives. It awakened us both like nothing either have ever experienced... before nor since. The so-called "bubble" phase lasted for 3 heavenly months, when he became fearful and he bolted. I was completely shattered. We lost touch, and there was much pain, but the catalyst for spiritual growth and a spiritual path opened for both of us, and our feet were set upon it, separately, but as we later discovered, in tandem.
We literally bumped into each other - as in, I turned a corner in the grocery store and walked smack into him, and his arms - 22 years later, living in the same city. We were both married with children, and as it turned out, our children were in the same class at the same school. More synchronicities followed. They were many: too numerous to elaborate on here. We met a few times for lunch and reminiscences, and made a pact to not rekindle the incredible passion we had, nor to cheat on our spouses. He had already been down that road, looking, he said for something "similar" to what we had. He felt he did not want to leave his wife, and child, nor did I want to leave mine. We couldn't see the "good" in destroying two families just so we could be joined again. I knew on a deep though not conscious level that to do so would only create more negative karma. So, we put fences around the indestructible bond, which we maintained through email and social media messages, sharing books, and ideas together, as well as our other great love, music. We were always able to finish each other's sentences and thoughts. We were often online at the same time and would chat, finding that we had been thinking of each other simultaneously. The synchronicities were astounding, and we had amazing deep and meaningful conversations and telepathic connection.
He died two months ago of a massive stroke, at too young an age. I am devastated and looking for answers and some support.
It's important to state that I have a blessed life; work I adore, a loving if quite platonic marriage, with a soul mate husband. I have two beautiful amazing adult children. He, sadly lost his only child in an automobile accident when she was just a college kid. He was not as happily married -no passion, he said - and I think he just gave up.
Since his death, I feel him near me. I hear his voice, and I had an astonishing kundalini-like full body intensely sexual orgasm one morning in bed when I sensed his essence. Other mystical things have also occurred; pairs of tortoises nesting outside my front door, pairs of crows roosting on my telephone wire outside my front door, two feathers found in my front walkway together... these are only a few. I regard these as confirmation of our twinship. I am wondering if there are others who have experienced these kinds of phenomena, and would love to hear from you.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:23 PM

Hello!

I was reading about the after-death TF experience in my native language. This story can be found on the site: savespace.ru/ezoterika/ezoterika71.php
Probably you need to use automatic translator to read it.

The woman describes the similar experience as you have... She feels the presence of died Twin. Kundlaini also has a place... The energy never dies.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Suspended
Hi The Empress,

Just wanted to say that, I am sorry for your loss in the physical realm and also certain that he is with you in spirit and will meet again in spirit.

All the best, take care!
Old 02-11-2019, 03:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to those who took the time to respond. I will read the translated text of the post by Ezoterika, Summertime Sadness, and respond once I have absorbed it. Blessings and Peace.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Knower

Empress,

I am so sorry for your loss. So hard when someone dies far too young. As I get older, I understand what that means more, the age that the ones we love can die becomes much more random, and the days they have much more precious. I know when I was young, I just thought only old people die, but then my father died in his early 40's and a college boyfriend died at 19, and the knowledge of age and loss not going hand in hand came. You never stop feeling like there are a million things left to say. I just wanted to say how much I admired the clear and beautiful definition you put on your relationship with your college love. You remembered it for years, fondly and tenderly, and continued on to live a rich, full and rewarding life. And even when you met back with your past love, your commitment to the life you had built remained, for both of you, and you loved yourselves, each other and your families so much that you swore together not to damage any of that. That is a very beautiful thing and I admire it very much. So often I read connection stories that sound more like an excuse to try and recapture our 20 year old selves, and the passion and abandon we had before our baggage got filled. Your story is the exact opposite of that, thanks for sharing it.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Summertime Sadness, for sharing the Ezoterika blog and for that piece by the author, whose name does not appear. I was very moved by it. There is quite a lot of overlap between her experience and mine. I certainly resonated with what she had to share about her twin showing her what self-love and self-acceptance are, and how this "mirror effect" helps us see the internal blockages we have to getting to a state of love for our soul essence. Very helpful! Thank you!
Old 03-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear MotherKnowsAll
So appreciate your kind words. Yes, I think we both tried our best to honor the lives we had made and the lives and hearts of those we love, while still acknowledging our love for each other. I read somewhere that real love does not divide; it multiplies, so I tried my best to gather in his wife and child in my love for him. This was a challenge for me, because I was envious of her, her beauty, and the fact that she had him!
But he told me often how unhappy he was with this beautiful woman, how he envied my life, and that I had gotten to work in the field he wanted so much to make a life in. I hurt for him, I felt his pain acutely. I did my best to point the way to a more positive path, and know he appreciated that. He didn't have an easy time with his marriage or his career path, or his child, who had many issues which were eventually her undoing.
Despite all his challenges, this man's heart was SO huge, so loving, so kind, generous, and insightful, that it was all I could do to stay where I was with my brainy, more intellectual husband, who in terms of "the world" looked more successful, more legitimate, more "right" for me. He is a man of very high character, if not passion and heart. I see all that is good in him, too.
Reconnection with your greatest love is a wonderful thing, but there are no guarantees in this life. We could have been in ecstatic union, or it might have been a disaster. I don't know. I would say it was the right choice to leave it for now, and hope for eternity and reunion in the life beyond this one.