Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-08-2014, 03:19 AM
yumi14

what happens to souls who die because of paranormal activity?

Heart attacks or whatnot due to paranormal activity fright? I've kind of always wondered about this.

Thanks for any insight
Old 13-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Master
I hadn't even thought about it......does that happen?....hmm.....I don't know.....but i would imagine it wouldn't matter how the passing occurs......the soul would go where it is meant to go.....back home......
Old 13-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Master
I know one death caused apparently by the bell witch.
I think his name was John Bell.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Master

I would think they would end up where we all go after life . The astral realms , then we stay there or come back as a new human depending on beliefs and karma , ect.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:18 PM
yumi14

not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I hadn't even thought about it......does that happen?....hmm.....I don't know.....but i would imagine it wouldn't matter how the passing occurs......the soul would go where it is meant to go.....back home......

I'm not sure if this actually happens....but when you watch movies based on real life hauntings, some of those people do die from fright or from the entities killing them. So, I do suppose it does happen. Even people who have become drastically possessed have died. Well, these are just what they say happened and end up making movies on these cases. So, yeah....I have always wondered what happens to the victim's souls.

For what purpose do these entities kill ? Does it somehow feed their energy? Or do they just enjoy killing for the sport of it?

Thanks for the replies so far , everyone.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I'm not sure if this actually happens....but when you watch movies based on real life hauntings, some of those people do die from fright or from the entities killing them. So, I do suppose it does happen. Even people who have become drastically possessed have died. Well, these are just what they say happened and end up making movies on these cases. So, yeah....I have always wondered what happens to the victim's souls.

For what purpose do these entities kill ? Does it somehow feed their energy? Or do they just enjoy killing for the sport of it?

the Bell witch is a true story but it could of been suicide.
I have heard mediums claim that bad spirits do but its for revenge on living people cause they got screwed in life.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

Im not sure about movies, they're highly dramatized, so its hard to say how much of it is actually true.....i would imagine that fear would be the reason that an entity may do what it does, to, yes, feed off the fear energy.....I'm not sure about causing death though.....I think that keeping in the light, and not dwelling on lower vibration entities is the best thing to do......and call in Angels to keep you safe, and always protect yourself with your own inner energy ......I don't think that an entity could actually kill you......but scare you quite a bit if you allowed it to.....if you show no fear, or call in God, or Angels like Michael, and ask them to remove the entity with loving intention that would be the best.......love is very powerful.....but, as far as the movie thing.........i think much of what is based on truth, has been played with so much for effect, that i would say its not really close to being true......
Old 31-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Knower
Cat Possible dangers maybe?

The possible dangers that exist in my opinion would be that other forces are around to confuse the spirit. The afterlife is unknown to almost all of us for certain. Taking this into account and the numerous fictional and secondhand stories of spirits getting confused i would think a possibility would be that with other paranormal sources so close that a soul or spirit could be confused or mislead. Where or how I am not certain and that would also depend on the range and direction of your beliefs. But the afterlife is confusing and I would think a very new experience and confusing for a spirit or soul to awake or become aware in other lights, power sources or voices nearby could either drive someone away or towards it.