Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-12-2010, 04:02 AM
MoshiMoshi

strange auras update

ok so i havnt been here a while and i saw something else that i thought was cool. ok so u no that girl i was talkin about a while a go with the black wings in her aura? yeah well i saw her in town on thanskgivign and she was with her grandmother and the grandmother had wings in her aura too!!!!!!!!!!!! but her wings were bright orange. anyway we were in a store lookin for cards and she must have seen me lookin at her grandma bcuz she kind of glared at me, and her grandma asked her as they were walkin out if she knew me, and she just waved her hand and said i looked kinda familiar...

but anyway i think that the fact that they both had wings was kind of interesting... toughts?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Sangress

Sometimes non-physical characteristics are carried through soul-groups.

Basically, that kind of thing can run through families.

Another theory is that the girls family could be bonded with a family of other spirits who are from elsewhere.

If that's true then I would imagine the spirits would protect and guide the girls family, as well as naturally effecting their spiritual "appearance" a bit too.

I see these sorts of things pretty often now, so I usually don't think much of it.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Master
Hi MoshiMoshi, interesting coicidence: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0665#post70665
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 AM
MoshiMoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi MoshiMoshi, interesting coicidence: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0665#post70665

wow Uma that is so intresting! i think that winged people are becoming more common these days. i wonder why
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 AM
MoshiMoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Sometimes non-physical characteristics are carried through soul-groups.

Basically, that kind of thing can run through families.

Another theory is that the girls family could be bonded with a family of other spirits who are from elsewhere.

If that's true then I would imagine the spirits would protect and guide the girls family, as well as naturally effecting their spiritual "appearance" a bit too.

I see these sorts of things pretty often now, so I usually don't think much of it.

spirits protect her? are they always aware of this? bcuz the girl is relly critical of spiritualism... i dont think she would like to or believe to hear thatt!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Moon Willow

I asked about wings a little while ago Moshimoshi so this info might be handy for you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4853

Love, light and blessings,
Moony
Old 03-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Sangress

Quote:
spirits protect her? are they always aware of this? bcuz the girl is relly critical of spiritualism... i dont think she would like to or believe to hear thatt!

The majority of people who have spirit Guardians or Protectors are not aware of it in the same way most spiritually ignorant people are unaware of their own (Spirit) Guides.

You don't need to be spiritual or open minded to have spirits involved with you.

A good example of a spirit protector (in "legend") is the Fox Spirits/Kitsunes, who are often bonded with a specific family who they "serve."

Also, a far more rare theory (now that you've seen that her grandmother shares the wing trait) would be that she essentially has a soul that doesn't match her body, meaning that that soul would be essentially "inhuman" and have charicteristics (like wings) to match that different nature.

But, seeing as she is not the only one with the wings in her family, then I'd bet on my first theory, not the "inhuman" theory.

Just my own opinion though, I'm sure there could be other reasons for the wings.