Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-10-2010, 05:19 AM
Master
Bunny I'm going to go do a chakra clearing

When I'm done I'm going to share with you how I feel.
Just for interest sake.
I've not done chakra clearing in YEARS.
And this site and reading all your chakra clearing experiences has made me want to do this.
xoxo
Spiritlite
Old 17-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Master
oh how wondeful I feel all warm and fuzzy and less bogged down and less anxious......thanks for the inspiration.
Spiritlite
Old 17-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Songbirds

Lovely to hear

What method do you use? I've never done it before, got any tips? :)
Old 17-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Master
that's great spiritlite!
Old 17-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Master
What method do you use?

There are meditations you can do to clear and balance your chakras. It's important to do a chakra practice every day for some weeks at least.

Here's information about the functions of each chakra, with some meditation practices:

Balancing Chakras - http://www.learningmeditation.com/chakras.htm

Chakra Meditation - http://healing.about.com/od/meditationadvice/a/chakra_meditate.htm

There are also CD programs available.

Xan

Old 17-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Master
Hi well first I just relax my whole body.
Then I breath in and picture white light entering the top of my head and going throughout my body and breath out negative energy which I picture as dark smoke. I do this until I feel I'm clear of inner negative energy.
Then one by one I go thru all the chakras starting with the root chakra. I picture it as a flower, and I then imagine a beam of white light in and around the flower and killing all negative energy, then I put a beam of red light (or whatever light the chakra is) and keep it on the flower and around the flower until I feel the flower and the arua around the flower is red. If the flower has dying petals I take them off and grow new ones, then I spin them. I do this with each aura.
It's very nice.
Spiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Master
Spiritlite... This is a very good, simple chakra meditation and I like the flower image.

I hope you don't mind if I do a little editing and put it in the form of steps to make it easier for people to use. (If you do mind I'll remove it.)

* Breathe in and picture white light entering the top of your head and going throughout your body

* Breathe out negative energy as dark smoke, until you feel you're clear of inner negative energy.

Now... one by one go thru all the chakras starting with the root chakra.

* Picture each chakra as a flower and imagine a beam of white light in and around the flower and killing or transforming all negative energy.

* Then put a beam of red light (or whatever color the chakra is) and keep it on the flower and around it, until you feel the flower and the arua around the flower is red.

* If the flower has dying petals take them off and visualize growing new ones.

* Then spin them

`

Last edited by Xan : 19-10-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Master
Xan thankyou for that I wasn't very clear I know so thankyou so much
SPiritlite
Old 06-12-2010, 10:39 PM
paultech

Spiritlite thank you for the tip, i never tried to visualise it this way before.

"I picture it as a flower, and I then imagine a beam of white light in and around the flower and killing all negative energy, then I put a beam of red light (or whatever light the chakra is) and keep it on the flower and around the flower until I feel the flower and the arua around the flower is red. If the flower has dying petals I take them off and grow new ones"

I hope this clearing does you well.

Kind regards
Old 06-12-2010, 11:48 PM
MYFIGO

Flower images

I like the use of the flower petal images too. I use it for the crown chakra. I first imagine it rising out of my head and resting atop my head allowing it to spin and become as large and bright white as possible. Then I allow it to return to it's normal position and size and I visualize it as a 1,000 petal lotus flower as it descends deeper into the head, unfurling its petals one by one and allowing me (or the person I am healing) to relax deeper and deeper and deeper. It feels amazing.

I enjoyed reading your description and how much it did for you! I do my own every day. It helps me stay centered and calm.