Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well only from how I come to work with Ghosts ( Earth bound deceased people) and Spirits those move or crossed over to what I call the Light. ( Heaven to some ext ).

We leave our body much like we can do in life but we do it for the fina times is all. That is not by any means the end we do I so feel live on. I have worked with Spirits many generations old and they are very much the essence of whom they were in life. With the same passions for understanding and communictaitons and interactions. Just way more FREE than we are now.

We are here to learn to grow and to give our Soul what it needs.

Lynn
Old 29-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Rumar

I personally believe it depends on you, will you move onto to where you believe you will move onto? Will you be suddenly in another place entirely? It all depends on you and your soul if you have one. Some folks don't believe in that and I feel that has a hand in where you'll wind up.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
According to The Tibetan Book of the Dead, we are drawn to a dimension and there we fly - the more perfected the soul is, the higher the dimension.

VERY good read by the way but DO NOT rush read it really have the time to read some and stop and ponder and then read more....then read the Egyptian Book of the Dead....as it gives yet another aspect.

Mind blowing stuff !!!

Then find a workshoppe or book study group on the books.

Lynn
Old 29-04-2012, 04:58 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
I think we are only here because Earth's lessons are needed still. It still serves a purpose for existing, and so will exist. If we no longer have purpose colliding with each other on Earth, we will go where our purpose can serve. At the end, our purpose will be to simply exist in harmony with eachother for eternity. The location wont matter, for all will coincide with the same purpose and places to do so.

Is it possible that this place where our purpose to exist in harmony is the earth right now and that there is no purpose but to be happy and treat all others with respect and love?
Old 29-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Is it possible that this place where our purpose to exist in harmony is the earth right now and that there is no purpose but to be happy and treat all others with respect and love?
Its possible, as anything is possible. The majority of religous prophecy is that we will be with our lost loved ones. Now take every person that has ever lived, minus a percentage for possible reincarnation. So now we have every human ever lived on Earth since the beggining of time. How would we survive let alone move?

If our memory becomes the new reality, Earth will be in parts of that. Other people will be too. If someone comes into your "world" youve remembered, that would be a bridge to thier world as well. Just how people can share a thought.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
Is there a end? What happens when we are perfected spiritually?

If we are eternal then the end is an eternally long way off.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Sangress

Quote:

Seems logical.

Maybe theres an eternal end? An end that never ends but is still technically an end....*confused face*
Old 30-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
Is there a end? What happens when we are perfected spiritually?

when a person dies in flesh a light opens up.. many take it and many dont for many reasons.. for those who dont go into the light for whatever reason they walk the earth.. Angels and designated others attempt to help that soul but, most importantly ---when you die you keep your mindset--- so if stubborn in life then you will be stubborn in afterlife..the real you never ever changes no matter how many lifetimes and in fact... completing lifetimes is so that your soul can mature spiritually.. and you will to be conformed to Gods.

once an individual crosses over they have a review with God and more than likely reincarnate with new lessons and lessons that they failed in the previous life.

some individuals dont cross because they are in darkness or kept darkness close and so they walk with darkness in darkness.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Master

This depends on what you mean by "we".

The core essence of being is eternal and infinite, but has no identity or thought of "me" or "we".

Xan

Old 01-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

This depends on what you mean by "we".

The core essence of being is eternal and infinite, but has no identity or thought of "me" or "we".

Xan

Just right now I have no issues with thinking like a human, this is where the Universe has placed me and I'm fine with that. One day I shall shuffle off this mortal coil and my perspective of the Universe will be very different. I'll be fine with that too. There is a part of me that is a butterfly thinking it is a samurai, there is another that is a samurai thinking it is a butterfly and yet another that knows it is both. I, we, One - same difference.