Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2010, 11:38 AM
filo

strange thing

Hi i am 23 and i can say that in the last several years i am like a zombie most of the time. I feel present and alive only when i cover my sacred chakra with my hand. If not so i am never present and i feel how my life goes through me without following my desires and dreams. What can be the problem - btw the feeling being zombie gets much stronger when i am around people and particulary people with whom i talk. Thank you in advance
Old 27-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Serenity Bear

Sounds like your getting too much energy, most feel totally spaced out, this especially affects the head, and usually occurs when youve done a very deep meditation or spiritual practice. Its like your head is floating.

Dont worry its pretty easy to get rid of, if it is this.

First of all you need to learn how to close your chakras down and bring in your aura. Im sure there are loads of information about that so I wont repeat it.
This will control the amount of energy you receive from others and take into yourself.

Immediate help: Place the tip of your tongue to the back of your upper front teeth where the gum meets the teeth and press hard. (NB this also works for headaches brought on from eatting ice cream). You should feel the energy begin to flow down and out through your feet.

Long term: Remember to ground yourself well, dont leave your aura or chakras wide open.

Other grounding methods: hug a healthy tree (remember to ask permission mentaly and said tree needs to be at least twice your size), gardening, walking in nature, having a shower (a bath wont work), just thinking of the word grounding will work as well. If successful you will feel pressure in your feet.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Seeker

Strange thing

Hello, This is a third chakra (solar plexus) issue. And it has to do with your commitment to the body. If you don't have enough of your own energy flowing through the body and you are not in your body, you will have trouble acting on your goals. It gets worse when you are around other people because they are more in their body than you are, since they are exercising more of their own energy than you are it is causing you to leave the body. You probably experience this as floating above your head. There are a few tools you can use to that I wrote in another post regarding "protecting yourself from other people's energy." You can try them out if you'd like and see how they work for you.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Master
filo... Feeling like a zombie means you are disassociated / disconnected from yourself in some way. This may come from a variety of sources, one being fear or blockage in your energy, and another from hanging out slightly out of body. Both of these, or other reasons, can be corrected with conscious breathing.

This simple meditation practice is designed to connect you within yourself: Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3680

Xan

Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
filo

Thanks for the comments - actually when i cover my solar plexus it also rises my energy dramatically. Another strange thing is that about 3 years ago i got mark somewhere between the sacred and the solar chakra - it looks like slightly burned skin with light braun color and the skin there desquamates lightly too. Is it posssible to have cordes to another people , which drains my energy ? When i visualize shield around me or cuting cords - my energy rises again for short period of time. Also i feel insecurity and fear without any reason before i do some of the things i told .