Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2013, 09:21 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yup you are right in the realms closer to the physical dimension (the lower planes) it is mostly Earthbound spirits, negative spirits, and Elementals. The negative spirits have sometimes been Humans and just went down into their own personal Hell in the lower planes, some of them have never been Human and they just embrace the darkness instead of the light. From my own experience there are also a lot of Elementals that stick around in the dimensions near where the physical is. I deal with spirits on a regular basis and I would say that from what I have seen and heard about 40% of them are Earthbound spirits (or at least spirits who lived in a physical body at some point and refuse to pass over), then 30% is just what would be considered negative entities (they aren't necessarily bad or evil some of them are lost or confused, some of them are brainwashed, and some of them just like to act out in a negative way), and the other 30% has been Elementals. Those are the main types of spirits I deal with on the planes that are close to the physical dimension. It's not very common that anything else ventures down in those areas to visit me but it has happened on a few occasions so perhaps 1% of what is down there is something else but they must venture down to visit you so they don't necessarily reside there as the other spirits I discussed.

In my Tradition--we refer to the Spirits that have never been human as Positive Energy Elementals and Negative Energy Elementals.

The reason why we frown on channeling is because I have literally seen people possessed by the spirits of others--it usually begins with them just sitting on the person's shoulder and encouraging the addictive behavior--
but as the person sinks lower and lower into the addiction they loose more and more of their personal control and the being takes over.

I see the Astral Plane as a 'tween. The Higher Beings just come to check in for a visit--but the lost hang-out.

You are the first person I have ever come across that sees these beings the way I do.

Merry do we meet and well met we are (indeed).

I will look forward to further correspondence--if it be your will.

Blessed be...
Old 29-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
In my Tradition--we refer to the Spirits that have never been human as Positive Energy Elementals and Negative Energy Elementals.

The reason why we frown on channeling is because I have literally seen people possessed by the spirits of others--it usually begins with them just sitting on the person's shoulder and encouraging the addictive behavior--
but as the person sinks lower and lower into the addiction they loose more and more of their personal control and the being takes over.

I see the Astral Plane as a 'tween. The Higher Beings just come to check in for a visit--but the lost hang-out.

You are the first person I have ever come across that sees these beings the way I do.

Merry do we meet and well met we are (indeed).

I will look forward to further correspondence--if it be your will.

Blessed be...

Thanks what I have said for the most part has been shaped by my experiences. I do a lot of projecting and lucid dreaming and there pretty much is a consortium of spirits around me including Earthbound spirits, negative entities, and Elementals. The one elemental is pretty intense and would likely be classified as a negative one. She is constantly harrassing me and trying to get me to have astral sex with her. She has black-mailed me and just about any trick you can think of to get me to participate but thankfully both lucid and non lucid I am capable of making the right decision when it comes to this matter. I am not stupid enough to oblige her and give in to her black-mailing because I know if I did it's only a matter of time until she decides she wants it again and I will pretty much become her slave, something I am not interested in doing. The Earthbound spirits I deal with are certainly more dark than light but they don't seem to be too troublesome, I think they are just stuck in their own sort of Hell and think they should pay for their past life debts in this way. One of them told me she was in the KKK in her past life and it's clear to me a lot of other spirits don't like her. When I mention her name they all get angry. She is interested in knowing what else is out there though because she is constantly saying "you know there is nothing above this place right?" Then when I tell her about the upper-planes she gets this look in her eye like a gleam of hope. I really do hope I can help her move forward but I don't want to pressure her and I haven't seen her for over a week now.
Old 30-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Francine

Thank you both for your interest and help, words cannot describe my appreciation!
Old 30-03-2013, 02:25 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Thanks what I have said for the most part has been shaped by my experiences. I do a lot of projecting and lucid dreaming and there pretty much is a consortium of spirits around me including Earthbound spirits, negative entities, and Elementals. The one elemental is pretty intense and would likely be classified as a negative one. She is constantly harrassing me and trying to get me to have astral sex with her. She has black-mailed me and just about any trick you can think of to get me to participate but thankfully both lucid and non lucid I am capable of making the right decision when it comes to this matter. I am not stupid enough to oblige her and give in to her black-mailing because I know if I did it's only a matter of time until she decides she wants it again and I will pretty much become her slave, something I am not interested in doing. The Earthbound spirits I deal with are certainly more dark than light but they don't seem to be too troublesome, I think they are just stuck in their own sort of Hell and think they should pay for their past life debts in this way. One of them told me she was in the KKK in her past life and it's clear to me a lot of other spirits don't like her. When I mention her name they all get angry. She is interested in knowing what else is out there though because she is constantly saying "you know there is nothing above this place right?" Then when I tell her about the upper-planes she gets this look in her eye like a gleam of hope. I really do hope I can help her move forward but I don't want to pressure her and I haven't seen her for over a week now.

For me they come and go. I've helped two Spirits move on--but most of the ones I've known are just checking in--or coming to give me messages for myself and others. Most of them--like the little boy and the elderly couple who live in the house with us--make their presence known on occasion--but usually stay in their own Realm and we co-exist in peace. The Elderly Couple watched-over me one night when I was very ill--that was the longest they ever stayed with me.
Old 30-03-2013, 02:28 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine
Thank you both for your interest and help, words cannot describe my appreciation!

You are very welcome!
Old 31-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
For me they come and go. I've helped two Spirits move on--but most of the ones I've known are just checking in--or coming to give me messages for myself and others. Most of them--like the little boy and the elderly couple who live in the house with us--make their presence known on occasion--but usually stay in their own Realm and we co-exist in peace. The Elderly Couple watched-over me one night when I was very ill--that was the longest they ever stayed with me.

I have tried to get the one main female spirit around me to pass on. She has said on several occasions "I am not going to the light." She is very bothered sounding when she says it, like she hates talking about it. I have seen darkness bleed out of her when she walks on occasion. She certainly is more dark than light but it doesn't scare me. The only thing that does slighly scare me is that she has admitted to being a wave elemental and I have read that shamans believed elementals could "steal" your soul and basically prevent you from going to the light when you die. I just hope that is not possible and not what she is attempting to do. She has basically took a different form now and is pretending to be an Earthbound spirit because she told me "she was dead" when I asked her why she was staying at a certain place. Honestly I just haven't told her I know it because she tends to be a lot more helpful in this form than she was in her elemental form. I just hope that elementals being able to hold your soul hostage is a myth and I don't have to worry about that. I definitely haven't made any agreements or signed any contracts so I really don't see how that could happen otherwise. I have told her that when I die I am going to the light and on one occasion after saying that suddenly the astral enviroment appeared and I was inside of a classroom. She said outloud to the teacher and other students "no he isn't", I screamed outloud YES I AM! It just makes me wonder why she would say that, as I said earlier she is constantly attempting to tell me that there is nothing above what I am pretty sure is what would be considered the lower astral planes. I know from personal experience there is certainly more above them, I have been there on several occasions.
Old 31-03-2013, 11:33 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
I have tried to get the one main female spirit around me to pass on. She has said on several occasions "I am not going to the light." She is very bothered sounding when she says it, like she hates talking about it. I have seen darkness bleed out of her when she walks on occasion. She certainly is more dark than light but it doesn't scare me. The only thing that does slighly scare me is that she has admitted to being a wave elemental and I have read that shamans believed elementals could "steal" your soul and basically prevent you from going to the light when you die. I just hope that is not possible and not what she is attempting to do. She has basically took a different form now and is pretending to be an Earthbound spirit because she told me "she was dead" when I asked her why she was staying at a certain place. Honestly I just haven't told her I know it because she tends to be a lot more helpful in this form than she was in her elemental form. I just hope that elementals being able to hold your soul hostage is a myth and I don't have to worry about that. I definitely haven't made any agreements or signed any contracts so I really don't see how that could happen otherwise. I have told her that when I die I am going to the light and on one occasion after saying that suddenly the astral enviroment appeared and I was inside of a classroom. She said outloud to the teacher and other students "no he isn't", I screamed outloud YES I AM! It just makes me wonder why she would say that, as I said earlier she is constantly attempting to tell me that there is nothing above what I am pretty sure is what would be considered the lower astral planes. I know from personal experience there is certainly more above them, I have been there on several occasions.

I think it is time for you to banish this being. She is occupying much too much of your attention.

Remember...what you believe becomes your reality.

My Spirit/Soul belongs to me and I will go where I choose to go--
once I've moved-on from this incarnation.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...