Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-03-2013, 04:28 AM
rickh1219rh

...and i went down a very short set of stairs and onto another platform. i noticed a closet to my left with metal pipes on its ceiling and then i went down another set of stairs like the last and i saw three men. two had axes and one had a chainsaw and i remember saying 'that figures' and the guy with the chainsaw just laughed and pointed at me and said kill him and then her. the guys with the axes started chasing me so i ran back the stairs and slid under the table saw and right before i was out of the...
Old 30-03-2013, 04:38 AM
rickh1219rh

...saw i grabbed the leg on the right (i should prolly mention that it had turned to slow motion when they started chasing me) and swung myself around and up and kept running. i got them back to the pool table and i grabbed a pool stick and i waited until the first guy swung and i redirected (certainly not blocked) his axe into the wall and then i immediately kicked the other guy in the chest and turned around and stabbed the first guy with the broken pool stick. then i realized i needed a gun and one...
Old 30-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Aşkı_01

I have noticed lately that when I have lucid dreams I am easily "startled" out of them. Sometimes I am able to project back to where I was, but only for a very short time and then its lost.
Old 30-03-2013, 04:44 AM
rickh1219rh

...appeared in my hand and i shot the other guy three times. then the chainsaw guy came at me with the chainsaw high in the air and swung but i dodged to the right and i ran back to the closet which turned out to be a supply closet with a bunch more axes and a few more chainsaws. then the guy with the chainsaw came in screaming to high heaven and right as he raised the chainsaw i punched him in the left wrist and followed through with it as i grabbed the plastic part of the chainsaw and...
Old 30-03-2013, 04:51 AM
rickh1219rh

...shoved it into the metal pipes on the ceiling. then i grabbed an axe and split his skull in half. then i walked back to my mom and she hugged me and cried and said thank you. then i woke up. what do you guys think? i told my mom about the 'dream' but she doesnt remember her dreams and she is a strong disbeliever in AP and stuff like that. Im 19 and i dont live with her by the way.