Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheus Ferrari
I think it's possible to have some invisible spirits on the astral plane, and we can't see them because they are on a higher vibrational level than we are, for example, we know that there are spirits surrounding us, but we can not see them because the energy of our physical body is much denser than the energy they have in their spiritual bodies, when we are in the astral planes and we hear something and can not see where it came from, it could be your spirit guide talking to you telepathically

To be honest while I imagine vibrations can play a role in them being invisible I know for a fact that is not the only factor. I have encountered multiple entities on the same plane that have phased in and out of being invisible. For them to be on the same plane as me they have to be vibrating at a similar vibration. Nearly all entities of all kinds can choose what form they take, or choose to be invisible. I have encountered it on several planes at this point.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The answer to your question is most certainly yes entities can be invisible. There are varying degrees of it as well and varying circumstances. I have watched an entity become visible out of it's shroud of invisibility, it walked a few steps forward with it's head turned looking at me and then slowly became invisible again. This was a spirit I call an astral guardian. Because they seem to be some sort of protector of the astral and go around enforcing certain laws and rules that I know at least astral projectors are supposed to follow, perhaps all in the astral as well. If you break one of those laws or rules they will appear and tell you not to and then disappear, if you break it again they will force you to end your projection in one of many various ways.

Interesting as usual Astral Explorer. What are some of the laws and rules which you feel projectors need to be aware of when out of body?
Old 23-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykay
Interesting as usual Astral Explorer. What are some of the laws and rules which you feel projectors need to be aware of when out of body?

There are certainly laws on the different areas of the astral and they seem to change depending on the location. The three main laws that I have had experiences with so far are basically no flying in Earth-like zones of the astral. If you are in an area that looks like something from Earth and has a lot of people in it such as walking down a city street, inside of some Earth-like building, etc. and you see a bunch of other beings/spirits carrying on then it's highly likely you are not allowed to fly there. I cannot say exactly why but if I had to guess it would be because these areas I am speaking of are what would be considered the lower-planes and these areas have been created for spirits whom are not ready to let go the physical world, so if random beings were flying around it wouldn't be very realistic.

Now I have ran into places like this and been told that the spirits/beings there weren't just from Earth but were from all over in the galaxy/universe. Also I have been to what was established to look like a typical Earth-like region but I was told I was on a spiritual dimension of Mars. Although Mars was once Earth-like so it is not much of a surprise. But anyways if you are caught flying, gliding, or hovering in these areas there are typically security for the buildings and then astral police all over. Spirits will go and get the astral police and tell on you, some of the spirits will actually assault you themself because they don't want you flying in these zones.

Another rule is you are not supposed to say where you are from. I have had spirits tell me where some other wildlife was from but every single time I have began to mention that I am from Earth a spirit screams outloud and says NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, or the spirit who has brought me to the place I am in the astral telepathically says to me please don't tell them, or gives me a look that I know what they are saying. On the one occasion I said I was from Earth all of the spirits there started freaking out and going crazy, they looked scared for some reason. I can't say whether this is a rule/law or not but it's definitely not beneficial to go around in the areas I discussed previously and talk about the fact that you are from Earth. It's also not beneficial to discuss the fact that you are an astral projector. You want to try and blend in as much as possible, it's difficult to do so but the more you blend in and the less disturbance you cause the less likely you are to get assaulted by other spirits or hassled by the astral police. The areas I have discussed astral projectors are typically not welcomed in general. I have ran into a few spirits that protected me when another spirit was assaulting me because some spirits are more accepting than others of both projectors and the living from Earth.

The last rule/law that I have ran into is you are not supposed to talk about how/why you are in the astral, you are not supposed to ask others about how/why they are in the astral, and you are not supposed to ask spirits/beings about how/why they died. I have had a spirit or two tell me they were dead but every time I have asked a spirit how/why they were in the astral or how they died an invisible plant-like Humanoid spirit suddenly becomes visible. On the first occasion it told me not to ask that so like an idiot I asked the same spirit I asked why they were in the astral if they wanted to know how I was there. The guardian plant-like spirit gave me a dirty look and then made it so I was choking and could not catch my breath which doesn't make sense so we don't actually breathe in the astral. I was fighting each breath and losing more and more air until my lungs felt like they were collapsing and I was forced to end the projection.

On the second occasion I asked a spirit how/why they were in the astral and luckily I remembered a second or two later I wasn't supposed to ask that. As I was saying "oh nevermind I forgot I am not supposed to ask that" the same guardian plant-like spirit appeared out of nowhere and walked forward a couple steps with it's head turned staring at me giving me a mean sort of look telling me not to ask that. It walked a few steps and then slowly disappeared again. So I haven't asked that question anymore. That is the only laws/rules I have encountered thus far.