Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-03-2014, 09:16 PM
dbarcus

Is this Spirit? If so, now what??

Sorry! I posted this in general but realized it goes here.

I'll try to make this short.

For at least 10 or more years (I'm 37), I've periodically "felt" someone around. Most of the time, these moments were while I was alone in my car and driving. I chalked it up to missing my beloved grandfather.

For the last 5ish years, I've had this strange thing with the occurrence of the number 11. I didn't think about it for a very long time, but recently, it's really been bugging me. I called (about 4-5 months ago) and asked my mom if anyone I knew had died at 11:11. She said no. I called and asked my grandmother the same thing and I got the same answer.

In the last few months, I've had MANY of those same times that I "felt" someone in the room with me in my home.

Yesterday, I was looking up something not even closely related to anything paranormal at all and somehow ended up seeing a sight for the number 1111. That was the first I REALLY thought that maybe all of this wasn't a coincidence. I started reading all over the internet about Spirit (and *embarrassingly* asked that if it were good and real, would it please just show itself).

Last night, lying in bed, I heard my name called out clear as day in a high pitched female voice. It was so real that it scared me (although I did not feel threatened). I looked around and no one was there. Right then, I remembered that it wasn't the first time I had heard my name like that and have no idea why I'd forget something like that.

I have a pretty open husband and teenage girls but I feel silly (or afraid) of telling them any of this. It just sounds crazy to me (small town conservative southern raised Christian).

I'm looking for any advice at all!
Old 25-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarcus
Sorry! I posted this in general but realized it goes here.

I'll try to make this short.

For at least 10 or more years (I'm 37), I've periodically "felt" someone around. Most of the time, these moments were while I was alone in my car and driving. I chalked it up to missing my beloved grandfather.

For the last 5ish years, I've had this strange thing with the occurrence of the number 11. I didn't think about it for a very long time, but recently, it's really been bugging me. I called (about 4-5 months ago) and asked my mom if anyone I knew had died at 11:11. She said no. I called and asked my grandmother the same thing and I got the same answer.

In the last few months, I've had MANY of those same times that I "felt" someone in the room with me in my home.

Yesterday, I was looking up something not even closely related to anything paranormal at all and somehow ended up seeing a sight for the number 1111. That was the first I REALLY thought that maybe all of this wasn't a coincidence. I started reading all over the internet about Spirit (and *embarrassingly* asked that if it were good and real, would it please just show itself).

Last night, lying in bed, I heard my name called out clear as day in a high pitched female voice. It was so real that it scared me (although I did not feel threatened). I looked around and no one was there. Right then, I remembered that it wasn't the first time I had heard my name like that and have no idea why I'd forget something like that.

I have a pretty open husband and teenage girls but I feel silly (or afraid) of telling them any of this. It just sounds crazy to me (small town conservative southern raised Christian).

I'm looking for any advice at all!

The meaning of 1111 - it is basically an "awakening" number.

I believe from my understanding about the number is that when it appears; something - or rather, someone is trying to talk to the inner you, the higher self. It could be a time of spiritual evolvement for you, a wonderful event.

It's an angel number, nothing to be afraid of. My guides communicate with me closely; through many ways. One of the ways that they communicate with me is through numbers. They often - or daily give me the numbers 111 and 444. These can be given in times when I'm on the right path, their way of saying "Good job!" or sometimes when I'm upset or lonely, a way of saying "I'm here" or "It's okay".

I wonder if it could be a guide of yours trying to communicate with you

Have you tried to meditate over this or have a reading from someone about it?
Old 26-03-2014, 12:10 AM
dbarcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilealittlebrighter

I wonder if it could be a guide of yours trying to communicate with you

Have you tried to meditate over this or have a reading from someone about it?

I would love if this were a spirit guide!

As far as meditating, I'm a novice and haven't acheived anything as of yet.

I think getting a reading may be a good idea. How do I go about that? How do I find someone that isn't just for entertainment purposes?