Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Master
There's a phrase in the Bible where Jesus says something like "In my Fathers House are many mansions"

* As a child I thought that meant everyone who made it to heaven got one!
* As an adult Christian that meant to me that there were many Heavens for the many races of Beings in the Universe, of which one was the Heaven for Earth Beings.
* Post awakening after remembering how to travel, and going to many worlds, dimensions, the Ashkaic Records, 'back' and 'forward' in time, the definition of 'many mansions' became the various realities within Multi-verse.

* Definition subject to change with more experience!

In a side antidote: recently in meditation I saw a parade of eye's - human eyes - of all races, animals eyes, fish, birds, deep sea creatures, reptiles, inscects, humanoid eye's, unrecognizable 'alien' eye's and so on, after about 20 mins the parade of eye's stopped and the words came:
"The eye's of the Many, the eye's of the One"

So maybe we're, collectively, the 'many mansions in the Fathers House'?
....something to ponder....
Old 17-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Master
Love this thread...and all the beautiful responses! Truth and insight in all of them.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Knower

Thank you for all the responses. In time understanding will grow on me but the ideas in your resonse has given me some insight.

livingkarma, I read through the provided link. I have it bookmarked for further looks. It reminds me of so many things I formerly studied, and also brings to mind some of my mother's favorite phrases which always appear multi layored with deep meaning.

simon, There is a prince in my dreams, and the darkness of night reveals his luminosity ever more. It is memorable through the following day.

meadows, sometimes it takes a good long while for clarity and patience has become my best friend. Writing is something people have told me i should do and when ever I do it I realize a lot of frustration at my ignorance. It always leads me to conclude that the only thing I can know is what I feel.

medicine dog, It has crossed my mind that the picture of god we perceive is very different depending on the area of life we depict it from as we have may roles. The astrologists always seem to address all the different areas in astrological profiles like career, home and family, marriage, health and such. I am pretty ignorant of the subject however I do look up when ever outdoors and marval at the mystery of the sky.

silent whisper, I agree wholeheartedly with you that this is related most of all to inner worlds, as it is often stressed that heaven is within. Often it happens to me that I feel all the others in my life around me, on tv, anywhere, that its is my self extended, or as reflected. It is a strange feeling and I wonder if I am experiencing a dangerous dose of ego in that. All I see outside is something brought into me through the senses and then it is inside me. And the question arises, which was first, the chicken or the egg. I feel the divine feminine as a pressure to connect spiritually in the singular form of love for loves sake so that the masses can be finally at peace because the world is appearing so troubled and disconnected at the moment and the highest wish is for harmonious connection. But how is it to be done?

muffin, thanks, it adds alot. I am reminded that home is where the heart is. And the woman is the heart of the home.

Belle, I think that John 14:2 really clears things up the best. It is just what I needed to see. The woman in front represents the faith we bear in the absence of the lord, if you will. the woman is faith, hope, and love while it is not apparent. While it is concealed from us, when the lord is away we have to manufacture it within constantly. It is such a comfort this verse because of the promise of an eventual reunion. "I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.…" It is so blatently clear to me now the more I look at it. Thank you so much. Oh and belle, I regaurd the man and woman to be equal partners, of equal importance as it is depicted in the yin/yang symbol. the differences are what love covers like a blanket which we may choose together.

godlike- I like how you say some doors open from the inside and some from the outside. It implies a partner on the the other side where sometimes I do an action and sometimes the action is from the other and in the end each has had a part to play.

Thank you miss hepburn from the reading suggestion, and I will keep these in mind next time I am book shopping.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:11 PM
silent whisper

silent whisper, I agree wholeheartedly with you that this is related most of all to inner worlds, as it is often stressed that heaven is within. Often it happens to me that I feel all the others in my life around me, on tv, anywhere, that its is my self extended, or as reflected. It is a strange feeling and I wonder if I am experiencing a dangerous dose of ego in that. All I see outside is something brought into me through the senses and then it is inside me. And the question arises, which was first, the chicken or the egg. I feel the divine feminine as a pressure to connect spiritually in the singular form of love for loves sake so that the masses can be finally at peace because the world is appearing so troubled and disconnected at the moment and the highest wish is for harmonious connection. But how is it to be done?

Hi Grannymay..

In your awareness of the reflection of the world as one in you, you reveal how it will always come back to that space within you and reveal how it all feels. When you let go of what the mind thinks about these reflections, you allow your self to open to how it all feels and this *opens* your own gateway to going deeper into those mansions within you...Every connection we make is a connection within us to open or observe, become aware of, express through..being clear in you is the first step to awakening the connection in you with greater awareness of it all as one..

The divine feminine is part of our own internal grounding and receptive vehicle back to wholeness within..At times when you feel that pressure, it can be both the call to awaken the essence in you one with purpose of that essence.

Everything is within, so to build that harmonious world in you is to open to the harmony within yourself. You then become a reflection of that space to the world around you in harmonious connection. If you envision the troubled world as having lost touch with the nature of spirit in balance of the divine, then finding that in you, you become the model to share with those who may never have touched upon that space until you revealed yourself to them...
Old 17-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Guide
I am really not sure what it means but i thought of Astrology Houses as i believe this is what the Bible is really about as well as human conciousness and that its these planets movements and moon phases that affect and shape our lives. As in the zodiac there is 12 houses and these 12 houses represent parts of our lives. Edgar Cayce wrote a book called Many Mansions, dont know if it has any relevance to it.

The woman could be the divine feminine which is the new earth frequency as of 2013