Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-02-2020, 05:40 AM
Master
Negative Synchronicities

Dear people...

I wonder if it is only myself who has the luck of Murphy?

I have absolutely nothing planned for all of next week.....yes, there are 35-40 business hours in that whole week.

Today I received three phone calls from totally unrelated sources within about 20 minutes of each other..

Psychologist: "We are hosting a symposium on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy next week on Wednesday morning between 10am and noon. We want to receive feedback from all our clients so that we can tailor our services much better...I can think of nobody better than you to attend, so I have put your name down hoping you will show up".

Five minutes later:

Brother: "If you want to pick up the car I am giving to you, the only time I will be available next week to sign the forms and hand over the keys is on Wednesday between 10am and midday...I can only get that time off work and I hope to see you then.."

Five minutes later..

Doctor: "Hello, Dianne...I have received your application for an appointment and the next available time I have free is next Wednesday morning between 10am and noon..I don't have anything free for two weeks after that, then I am going on annual leave for another two weeks...so I hope to see you then".

So, I ask you guys...what is up with this?

What deity must I make supplications to, in order that I don't have to prioritize my life according to the most important thing to me for two hours on a specific day because this is bloody ridiculous!

What is the Universe trying to tell me? What affirmations can one use so that my life can run effortlessly and how do I stop these elementals and djinns from planning these things months in advance just to have a joke at my expense when their annoying schemes come to fruition? I am starting to see these things as evidence of a negative energy parasite or demonic possession..would I be correct in my assumptions there?

How do I stop the incessant urge to flush my mobile phone down the toilet?

All assistance appreciated.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:19 AM
Master
If it was me I'd go to the doctors appointment. Forget the symposium. Next time your brother is available for car collection wil be fine. This was first mentioned a while back, so a few more days isn't going to make much difference.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
If it was me I'd go to the doctors appointment. Forget the symposium. Next time your brother is available for car collection wil be fine. This was first mentioned a while back, so a few more days isn't going to make much difference.
Yep, thanks.

I have already ruled out the symposium that I would really like to attend, because getting the car and the doctor's appointment is more important to me at this time.

I have the alternative of seeing a locum on Thursday, so I shall be doing that instead because I spoke to my brother about it and he has an interested party for my car, who will only take my car with a month's registration on it..and the registration runs out the last week of March.

I have the agenda pretty much sorted, but it still doesn't alter the fact that the"window of opportunity" for me to do anything was only available for two hours on a specific day...which does nothing to help the paranoid psychosis such occurrences plunge me into...and I can also see that this was done on purpose for some ungodly reason.

Either that, or there is no such thing as a synchronicity and this was all just a coincidence...so are synchronicities nothing more than coincidences that I get to say "it is what it is" and totally ignore them for the benefit of my mental health?
Old 13-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Master
Maybe it's a lesson in how things could be dealt with in a calm and considered manner. I know, easier said than done! Glad you got things sorted.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dear people...

I wonder if it is only myself who has the luck of Murphy?

I have absolutely nothing planned for all of next week.....yes, there are 35-40 business hours in that whole week.

Today I received three phone calls from totally unrelated sources within about 20 minutes of each other..

Psychologist: "We are hosting a symposium on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy next week on Wednesday morning between 10am and noon. We want to receive feedback from all our clients so that we can tailor our services much better...I can think of nobody better than you to attend, so I have put your name down hoping you will show up".

Five minutes later:

Brother: "If you want to pick up the car I am giving to you, the only time I will be available next week to sign the forms and hand over the keys is on Wednesday between 10am and midday...I can only get that time off work and I hope to see you then.."

Five minutes later..

Doctor: "Hello, Dianne...I have received your application for an appointment and the next available time I have free is next Wednesday morning between 10am and noon..I don't have anything free for two weeks after that, then I am going on annual leave for another two weeks...so I hope to see you then".

So, I ask you guys...what is up with this?

What deity must I make supplications to, in order that I don't have to prioritize my life according to the most important thing to me for two hours on a specific day because this is bloody ridiculous!

What is the Universe trying to tell me? What affirmations can one use so that my life can run effortlessly and how do I stop these elementals and djinns from planning these things months in advance just to have a joke at my expense when their annoying schemes come to fruition? I am starting to see these things as evidence of a negative energy parasite or demonic possession..would I be correct in my assumptions there?

How do I stop the incessant urge to flush my mobile phone down the toilet?

All assistance appreciated.

Can't they be seen as Positive Synchronicities ?

Anyway, your health has to be the most important
Old 13-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Can't they be seen as Positive Synchronicities ?

Anyway, your health has to be the most important
Not unless there is any conceivable way for me to be in three places at once.

Should I NOT be thinking about why it is that three unrelated parties seeking my attendance could ONLY manage to be available for exactly the same two hours out of 40?

What are the mathematical odds of that? If my memory serves, it is 1/20 + 2/19 + 3/18 or something like that.

Maybe my whole problem is trying to compute the rational implications of this...when looking at the situation logically is probably where the negativity itself occurs. All I can do is just shake my head and go "why, Lord...WHY?"

Unless the message, of course, is for me to actually HAVE plans for the whole 40 hours, so I can control these situations.. because that is what it is ALL about... CONTROL and I am pretty much anal retentive, because if I cannot be in control, I fall to pieces...so maybe God is just rubbing it in like salt into an open wound and it wouldn't be the first time.

However, for all of the optimists out there, I would love to get your take on how to be grateful for such occurrences.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Not unless there is any conceivable way for me to be in three places at once.

Should I NOT be thinking about why it is that three unrelated parties seeking my attendance could ONLY manage to be available for exactly the same two hours out of 40?

What are the mathematical odds of that? If my memory serves, it is 1/20 + 2/19 + 3/18 or something like that.

Maybe my whole problem is trying to compute the rational implications of this...when looking at the situation logically is probably where the negativity itself occurs. All I can do is just shake my head and go "why, Lord...WHY?"

Unless the message, of course, is for me to actually HAVE plans for the whole 40 hours, so I can control these situations.. because that is what it is ALL about... CONTROL and I am pretty much anal retentive, because if I cannot be in control, I fall to pieces...so maybe God is just rubbing it in like salt into an open wound and it wouldn't be the first time.

However, for all of the optimists out there, I would love to get your take on how to be grateful for such occurrences.

Well the positive side is that you can choose which event is more important to you
Old 13-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Well the positive side is that you can choose which event is more important to you
Yes, quite..but what if I don't WANT to choose? I mean, there is also this rebellious streak within me that wishes to give the huge middle finger to ALL the above, and not go anywhere or do anything because the Universe just can't seem to get its act together when it comes to organizing my life so I don't have to decide anything...pathetic, yes I know.
Old 13-02-2020, 12:52 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Either that, or there is no such thing as a synchronicity and this was all just a coincidence...so are synchronicities nothing more than coincidences that I get to say "it is what it is" and totally ignore them for the benefit of my mental health?

I pay attention but try to not obsess over seeming synchronicities. So I keep a weather eye out for potential implications but don't actively wrack my brain trying to decipher or understand them.

Quote:

Yeah, trying to rationalize the meaning of all 'this' is, in my opinion, an exercise in futility and frustration. Concerning planning, plan away, but realize any plan will at least partially collapse on contact with reality. LOL!

How to be grateful? Hmm, let's see. How about not having to be in control all the time is actually lifting a burden from you? Wouldn't that align with the concept of surrender?
Old 13-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
well if it makes you feel better, I have a dr's appt at 12 noon next Wednesday....LOL