Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

My supernatural experience

This is a story my mum told me when I was 17 which she experienced when she was growing up and it still sends shivers up my spine. It happened in my grans house who still lives there to this day but now on her own. My mum lived with my Gran, Grandad and older brother. She was no older than 12-13 and he was a few years older. My uncle one night decided to play with a ouija board in his room, on his own as far as I know. Apparently things started happening after this which my uncle was aware of but my mum also started noticing. One example was when my mum was sitting in her room and she heard a few knocks on her wall which came from her brothers room. Apparently they did this to each other as a signal that the other one was in. She went out of her room into his room but felt shivers when no one was in there. She rushed back into her room and closed the door. The knocking happened again but had turned to loud slamming against the wall. My mum was obviously terrified. Another instance which is simply bone chilling was when my mum was playing in the spare room across the hall with her cousin one night. She glanced out of the room into my uncles room and she saw what she described as a demon shaped figure standing over my uncles bed. Her cousin also saw this quite clearly and they initially thought it was the devil. They both ran screaming downstairs to my Gran who shunned it off thinking they were seeing things. My mum was so scared some nights that she would sleep downstairs with the dog. Things continued like this until my mum confronted my uncle about it as she had not spoken to anyone about this. He believed her as he had seen this for himself and obviously felt responsible for messing with the ouija board. He apparently performed an exorcism on his own room which seemed to alleviate the problem. I understand this is a lot to believe. However I have felt 2 experiences for myself when I was a child. This was several years before my mum ever told me her story so I did not pre empt any of this or build it up in my head beforehand. Once I was staying over with my younger brother and slept in my grans bedroom because my mum was adamant to my gran for us never to sleep in my uncles old room but I thought nothing of it at that age. I woke up one night about 3 ish when I was about 8 sleeping over and felt sudden dread and fear for no reason. I looked into my uncles old room where my gran was sleeping and I saw something in there with her. I cannot describe what it was because it was 20 years ago and my memory was hazy but it was hanging over the headboard of the bed and made me feel very uneasy and scared. I also went in there once with my younger brother to play and we both instantly felt something pass through us as soon as we walked in, like a deep chill that we experienced simultaneously. I have not felt anything since that and neither has my mum. I can only assume the dark presence has moved on or returned to wherever it came from. That's my story, thanks for reading and please comment and give your thoughts.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum . My guess hear would be the spirit of a once living person. I personally don't believe in demons. On the quija board , a guy with a horse full of different kinds of spirit boards has a you tube video on them and has no problems .