Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Number 44 or 444

My whole family sees these numbers constantly.

Anyone with similar experience or explanation?
Old 15-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
Yes, but that isn't my number. We have family numbers that show up over and over.

I have a repeating number that I see all the time. It is expected.

Things go in patterns and the patterns will repeat as a theme. I was told that the Angel number meanings are pretty accurate to describe what a repeating number message might mean. It is something we can google and interpret so it is accepted as a way to send a message. There is also numerology to consider. I don't know what those 4's mean to you.

Lately I have been getting 5..Something about 5. I don't know why but it has been a theme. That is not my usual theme but it is a current theme.

I might know what it is referring to, but it doesn't matter that much. What matters is the energy of the number and how it is currently being used.

The explanation is the Universe. It does deliberately synchronize such things and will draw your attention to notice what you are being shown.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Rozie, do you think it could mean that you are following the correct path or something like that?
Old 16-03-2017, 01:30 AM
Master
4's have made the rounds with me as well, just like 3's, 2's & 1's & the rest of them to some degree. Doubles, triples, the odd quadruple now and again.

Some time back now during my 444 phase i did a little basic google around to see what came back at me, and this site was 1 of the more interesting interpretations. They have Hebrew & Greek letters, and make mention Gematria so that got my attention. Kind of an indie bloggish looking type site (biblewheel.com) I did read a bit of it at the time, but do not remember how the author/s explained their particular numerology system. Obviously something to do with the bible and the qabalah. Basically point being I do not myself know the veracity or how much credit to give the number meanings given on this site. [edit- speaking of which, look at the article link at the top of the page, apparently the author has since debunked himself! That's not something you see every day. So this basically null and void i suppose, although it's an intriguing & imaginative looking framework on the surface of it]

That said I'll quote the first part, beyond which on the site are the correspondences shown between number, symbol & meaning broken down on a chart.
"The Number 444 - Perfect Love
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4.18
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
Psalm 116.1
For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;
Deuteronomy 11.22
The phrase from Psalm 116 divides into two pieces, which links to John 4.18 where we find the Perfect Love:
Perfect Love (I John 4.18) = 444 = 418 (Ohavti, I Love) + 26 (YHVH, The LORD)"

33 is usually my jam but I dabble in all the numbers here & there. Or they dabble into me. Seems to be the introduction & jumping off point for a lot of people's first discovery & taste of synchronicity.

Numbers, so mysterious to me, the math averse. Nevertheless I do not dispute their raw, fundamental powers. Why 10? Why units of ten, and not say, 27 or some other number. Is it arbitrary? Ten digits? Because that's how many fingers and thumbs humans had to count with? It's a theory, but I digress.

You could also make associations to the number 4 such as could itrepresent foundations much like a house with four walls, the symbolism of the square, etc. and freewheel like that to see what strikes you.

Last edited by Deusdrum : 16-03-2017 at 02:33 AM.
Old 16-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Master
I'd debunk myself sometimes, if I could maybe, but it's too late for me, I'm in too deep.

Come to think of it, where's that poster who very passionately wanted to be told his synchronicities about God & the bible weren't real? That article sounds tailor made for him or her, might be the answer they're looking for.

Actually a surprising turn of events, don't often see a person so radically change their stance after so many years of investing time into something like that.
Old 16-03-2017, 04:47 AM
Pathfinder
From what I understand and have read...seeing sequences of numbers are a sign that Angels are around trying to get your attention. It does not mean good or bad. It is more of an awareness that a message is being sent. Each number or sequences of numbers have different meanings.

I see number sequences all the time. There are some times when I won't see them quite as often and all of a sudden I will see the numbers throughout the day for a few weeks for instance. I feel comforted that Angels are around and trying to get my attention. I was told to thank them 3x's (thank you, thank you, thank you) and ask for their help/guidance since they ae trying to get your attention and make you aware of something.

If you try to force it...meaning looking around and trying hard to spot the numbers that doesn't work. The numbers show themselves....pointing to awareness. Nothing scary/bad...more of a message and comfort.

Each number sequence has a meaning. I see a variety like 111...1111...333
....555....I am shown on addresses...license plates...the clock...etc. As to what each number means I found an excellent site. I would put the link here but being new...I can't remember if I am allowed to post it. I read all the rules but I am a lazy butt at the moment to go read through all the rules again :)

If someone knows if I could post a link here then please let me know. I think it would be helpful to most. Especially for the original poster...Dinah

My family also sees the same numbers repeatedly
Old 16-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Knower

In numerology '44' has something to do with nature. (The exact meaning isn't known yet)

In other uses, I don't know. Like Dazzle said, it may just be a way for spirit to communicate with you.
It also happens that when you decide you like a certain number, your guides know that number stands out for you: And so they use that number only to communicate with no special meaning behind the number itself.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinah
My whole family sees these numbers constantly.

Anyone with similar experience or explanation?

I can't paste URL's. google angel numbers and pick Joanne Sacred Scribes....I have recently seen 444. and then today was 18....but if we apply the numerology to it it becomes 9 which the day I was born on!
Old 07-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Master
Hmm
Hi.

I don't know how you guys feel about this, but is it possible if someone get''s a number once and once only from guidance that it may have meaning. Or does the number have to keep coming and coming?

The only number that has come to me it seems more often than once is 11,11

The number that came but once was a 7. I read the angel number description for it, which means in a sense that one is walking the right path or is on the right path.

I took the 7 I got to mean something as it came through meditation, and I realize I honestly don't need to be told something more than once. All I need is to be told one time and one time only. I feel God understands this.

Any thoughts on whether a number should be repeated or if possible it can come but once and mean something?

I am not sure what 11:11 is supposed to mean. I have not read of it yet.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hmm
Hi.

I don't know how you guys feel about this, but is it possible if someone get''s a number once and once only from guidance that it may have meaning. Or does the number have to keep coming and coming?

The only number that has come to me it seems more often than once is 11,11

The number that came but once was a 7. I read the angel number description for it, which means in a sense that one is walking the right path or is on the right path.

I took the 7 I got to mean something as it came through meditation, and I realize I honestly don't need to be told something more than once. All I need is to be told one time and one time only. I feel God understands this.

Any thoughts on whether a number should be repeated or if possible it can come but once and mean something?

I am not sure what 11:11 is supposed to mean. I have not read of it yet.

I don't know great details about it , but the meaning for 7 in short is 'spirituality'. So if you've been meditating it makes sense. Maybe the 7 was supposed to tell you what you are doing is good. Maybe do it more often, something like that?

11 means 'Illumination'. 'Enlightenment' comes with Illumination. It is a new beginning, the realization of a greater truth. The beginning of life. A sign that everything is working out well for you.

Coincidences do not exist. There's a meaning and reason for everything. So no, numbers do not have to be seen repeatedly for them to have meaning.
I know that kind of thinking is probably, in a way, against 'numerology doctrine'. But I couldn't care less. Don't just accept what I'm telling you either.