Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Pathfinder

Guessing Next Word Spoken

HI! What would this be that happens to me Alot? I walk past TV set; and 1 word will pop into my head very clear. Next, it is exact word spoken on TV. always it is my exact word. or sometimes it could be a group of connecting words. Lets say, A herd of animals. that will be next sentence spoken, exactly. im just randomly passing thru TV area. I have no idea whats on TV, ive never seen show. Im in a completely different room, then i pass by TV. i never purposely am trying to think of whats being said, etc. Word just automatically pops into my head. its like a guessing game I never chose to play. is this considered Precognition, then? I notice ive had correct precognitions ever since i was kid.
Old 19-04-2017, 02:58 AM
Experiencer
I had some occurrences but nothing as frequent as yours. While I can't suggest you anything or any place to go, you probably could develop your gifts and maybe be in control of it someday.
Not the best place, but you probably can find some info in google.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I had some occurrences but nothing as frequent as yours. While I can't suggest you anything or any place to go, you probably could develop your gifts and maybe be in control of it someday.
Not the best place, but you probably can find some info in google.
anditmakesmewonder..Did u get your user name from Led Zep's Stairway to heaven song? Just curious, i love them! THX for your reply! Yes i bought a book on how to develop psychic gifts. but unfortunately its sitting in storage. im curious what the book says. good idea, ill look online, too. Yeah, this happens to me all the time. But why cant i pick any winning lottery numbers? Cuz that would be Awesome! Have a Great Day!
Old 10-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Knower

Weird, I have had the exact same thing happen numerous times! The thing is, I'm not psychic or telepathic I was always afraid I was, but it has nothing to do with that, from my experience at least.
Old 19-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Pathfinder

I can't remember if this happens to me with the tv, but it happens a lot to me with real people. There are several times at work or at home when a word or complete phrase pops into my head, only for it to be spoken out loud seconds later., word for word. Also happens with ideas that come up in conversation, if the exact phrase isn't spoken word for word. I haven't found much online to develop such a gift, but I think it is connected to claircoginanze (clear-knowing). I don't think it is clairaudience, because it feels more like a download of info versus hearing the words in my inner ear.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Knower
I have these experiences frequently also, when having talking with people or even just being around people i will pick up words and feelings and then someone will end up speaking them aloud, pretty much like stars have said above. I can also pick up the emotions of others very clearly lately and i feel like i know when people are thinking/talking or getting in contact with me with varying frequency noises. I've also noticed a couple of seconds before i get a text message i hear a very subtle frequency and what do you know my phone goes off. I'm glad to hear others have these experiences too.