Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
Whenever I ask for a sign from the universe most of the time I get it, but then I was reading a thread about LOA and wondered that perhaps I am creating the sign that I am asking for. Which is a shame but how do we know that the sign we are asking for answers our question or whether we are just manifesting the sign we are looking for at the time?

What proof do we have that the sign we receive is from the universe answering our question?

Synchronicity of you and the universe aligning more so to notice how everything is already, as you are already, even as you do not know, or seeking to know.. In saying this, when you want a sign, often you as the one looking/noticing has already created it on some level of your awareness. So naturally that alignment to notice moves closer as you move closer to want to see yourself reflected in that view in some form. So even as it maybe something new, an interconnected relationship was already in formation long before the sign was met. The creation exists, you meet it and notice because you have asked to notice more. People say the universe is abiding the call. But we are the universe asking and calling to ourselves what we want and see through that view of ourselves as that reflection. Humans when they begin to notice things more in the web that life is in everyway it is, there is both disbelief and belief in some magical occurrence. In fact we are the one creating all this into the space as it lands or falls, occurs and intersects as a whole interconnected web of life..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Knower

I have watched a youtuber by the name of Stephanie Elizabeth Thompson and she had explained that we are always interconnected to the universe. This is because we are source energy and have the ability to create (with law of attraction). If our thoughts create our reality and we are connected to the universe, then the Universe already knows our beliefs and intentions (our beliefs are what really count when it comes to the law of attraction the intentions are just as well) . Maybe those beliefs or intentions are hidden in our subconcius mind until the universe decides to point them out ( via synchronicity) and allow us to manifest them. Also, synchronicity in regards to a certain thought can be a sign in and of itself, that the universe is in agreeance with that thought. (These thoughts are for your highest good and will lead you in the right direction.) I think you just helped me answer one of my own questions!
Old 17-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Knower

I watched this video when I was looking for answers from the Universe and wondering why I had stopped seeing synchronicity. This basically explains what I had said above, about us being connected to the universe it also details one of our biggest downfalls when it comes to the law of attraction: seeking answers from outside of ourselfs when we are basically connected to a higher source already. (It lives within us)
The video is called Asking for signs from the Universe and getting answers.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
It's a good question that I have no answer for. Could it be that we want something so much that we make it happen somehow? But then again why sometimes a sign we ask for doesn't happen? And sometimes I sign we doesn't want, happens?
I sometimes think I can't really tell the difference... but it sure is fun to blame my TF for all my woes lol!
Quote:

Once I posted about this, the opposite situation but got no reply here in the forums. I wanted to know if anyone had asked for a sign while secretly wanting to have no answer. (I'm probably the only crazy person to wish for such thing)
yeah and I've also wished secretly to get the opposite sign from what I wanted. I don't seem to have any direct control over it, unless it is unconscious lol!
Quote:

----
Another thing I'd appreciated if someone care to explain or offer any theory is

This week I was streaming a tv series and I was completely compelled to watch all 4 episodes to end the season, but then all of the sudden, 1 episode ended and I stopped watching it. For whatever reason I thought to myself, completely random: "It's so rare to see _____(fill w/deceased singer) on tv" And then I just thought of other famous singers/musicians of the same music genre that were popular at the same time and how they got more attention and somehow were more remembered many years after.
This was a brief thought, out of nowhere and had nothing to do with the series I was watching(it wasn't related to music). As I thought of this I closed the app and turned on the tv, the usual programming. I just wandered like thru 6 channels and a movie where the singer appears was about to start. I may be wrong, but I think this is the only movie the singer ever appeared.

I know it's nothing special, but I certainly couldn't manifest this as the movies going on air are planned in advance . I was completely unaware of it, I was watching stuff in an app and didn't check at all the cable tv programming. And how I suddenly changed my mind about what I was going to do was odd, as if I had to turn on the tv in the right moment, if this makes sense.
there was probably some point in whatever indicating to concentrate on something you were interested in rather than feelin gcompelled to finish what you were already doing.

incicdentaly i did come up with a theory where you could manifest such things.... if you think of us as five-dimensional beings where the fourth dimension is what we know of as time, but consider it a 4th spatial dimension (albeit with special rules) you could 'meddle' in the 4th dimension and for example change the whole series of events which led up to the singer appearing at that time. From our perspective that is silly because everyone knows you can't reach into time... but on the other hand ants cant fly either, so they wouldn't know much of the view from the third dimension.

and obviously if you figure out that it might be 'possible' then you can figure that the universe or really anyone might be able to do it, including the singer figuring you were his TF or something and wanting to get your attention in that way! The ways you can spin such things are endless. It can be a very amusin gpasttime!

Quote:
But then again, what's the purpose of this?

My random thought was that the likelihood of seeing him on tv, or in a way, still being relevant, Idk was really low but then he was there... to contradict me? Still I can go right now check the tv, or tomorrow or the next day and I'm 90% certain you won't see his face in anything, not even his music videos of many years ago.
And to be honest I don't think I ever gave any consideration about this at all before. It's almost like being injected with somebody's else thought. Am I supposed to believe the singer feels this way and wants to be seen, to be remembered?

But anyways, sorry for these ramblings, most people can go along with it's just a coincidence, nothing more. And no, I haven't asked for any signs or synchs in a long time.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
Whenever I ask for a sign from the universe most of the time I get it, but then I was reading a thread about LOA and wondered that perhaps I am creating the sign that I am asking for. Which is a shame but how do we know that the sign we are asking for answers our question or whether we are just manifesting the sign we are looking for at the time?

What proof do we have that the sign we receive is from the universe answering our question?
After a long time of not being able to concentrate hard enough to actually read anything beyond what initially caught my attention due to my ADHD, it was suggested that I read The Celestine Prophecy (it took me 8 hours continuously to read the entire book and I read it 2 days ago).

In the 1st Insight, it explains how synchronicities happen and in the 7th Insight, how to notice all these signs and put things in place to recieve more of them...being in the correct place and time to notice and receive them after opening oneself up to the energy fields and flow.

It isn't a case of 'creating signs', but opening oneself up to the awareness that these signs are all around us, but we need to be more observant of them and live in the total awareness that everything is a sign or synchronicity that manifests all by itself. It isn't something that we actually do to create them or make them manifest...some signs and synchronicities may not be clear to us at the time, but will make sense as things unfold in the due course of time.

If you, or others have not red The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield, I highly suggest this 'Manuscript'. It's a good read and gives a profound way of thinking about the whole phenomenon of signs and synchronicities.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
After a long time of not being able to concentrate hard enough to actually read anything beyond what initially caught my attention due to my ADHD, it was suggested that I read The Celestine Prophecy (it took me 8 hours continuously to read the entire book and I read it 2 days ago).

two days ago I was thinking that I needed to read this book again....
talk about synchronicity....