Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2006, 04:58 AM
8-infinite-8

A Golden Age of peace beginning In 2012

Alot of people will find this to be very way out there, but I say to them that anything is possible You just never know.

This following text is from www.2012.com.au , & is a website based around the predictions of the Mayan calendar, that predicted Jesus, Hitler, The Buddah, The World Wars, & it predicts a new golden age of peace aparent on Earth in the year 2012 & beyond.

This is all beginning in 2012,

Initially, a 12-strand RNA/DNA system will have replaced our body
Old 21-08-2006, 07:02 AM
biyu_wolf_77

ive herd its late 2012 early 2013 (just beein the ***** thats not afraid to correct them) its spiritual beeings and physical experience on amnesia no one knows the half of it!! physical is a complete lie (one of the main reasons im not big on photos/mirrors not cause i dont like how i look more cause i know its not the true me or really anyone --ok like 2% get look verry simalar eighter way) and i so cant wait itd be awesomeness!!!!
Old 22-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Pounamu

Re: 2012 And All That

Hi 8-infinite-8 and biyu_wolf_77,

Its an interesting subject, isn't it!

Between 2002 and 2005 I had the privilege to be affiliated with an ascension school, and learned quite a lot about the things that are likely to happen on this Earth Planet of ours - that we currently are living upon, perhaps I should say.

As far as I understand it, our DNA strands over and above 2 are in the etheric, not physical; which means that science may not see them. In fact, we were taught that the average unascended human has only two of the potential 36,000 strands of DNA activated, which explains why the average person is so limited - using just 10% of their brain is only a small part of it! 36,000 strands active allows a human to be of Full Consciousness, which I gather means that that one "is able to be consciously aware of what is happening on all planes and dimensions in which they exist". I have known two such people in this life, and have read about another... it is a relatively very rare thing for a human to reach this state, as we have been so genetically damaged over the millenia, that most initiates discover a blockage of harmfulness which disallows further progress long before reaching 36,000. Because, you see, having all those strands of DNA active gives one tremendous power; one's thought-form exerts influence globally. If the karma for harmfulness has not been cleared, it makes for a tremendously powerful harmful person; and that does not serve Earth's ascent, nor that of humanity. So it is being disallowed... human ascension is to take place in easier steps, generation by generation, with each generation being able to ascend further than the parents. The Nature Kingdoms are ascending this way too.

The timing of the full entry into the Photon Belt is expected at the moment to be about 2018 AD, and apparently this can be shifted forward or back by a little to best suit Earth's and humanity's progress - though not by very much. At that point, the vibrations will be very high, and those unprepared for that will pass into the non-physical as ancestors, as all the dissonance in a person's energy field will be enhanced, and will make them ill. They will still exist, as consciousness is eternal. The Photon Belt acts as a sort of filter that will prevent anything destructive or unloving from entering the Great Central Sun's aura; as if such did enter, it would ruin the new scheme of things or "Golden Age" that is destined to come in in the next few hundred years. Therefore, learning to love all living beings unconditionally is paramount to being able to partake of the New Age whilst still in physical embodiment. And then, one might expect to live an extended life, perhaps another 50 or 100 years; as the energies available for healing and spiritual evolution will be many times multiplied. The Grand Master Sirian humans who were landed on this planet in the early days of human colonisation had lives of over 2000 years - and it stands to reason; since our bodies are really "standing waves" with matter constantly being built in and constantly being eliminated, if the pattern that keeps the body whole and operating as it should is not damaged, a body should last as long as it is needed to.

We are destined, so it is said, to become vegetarian in diet, and eventually to be able to exist on photonic energy from the sun alone, not having to consume any living life-form and thus becoming harmless in our energy requirements for life. I believe some people have achieved this state in this life (see "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda).

Its going to be an exciting century!

Pounamu.
Old 22-08-2006, 06:54 PM
biyu_wolf_77

intreastin stuff (the vegan paragraph im allready and really allways have been picky with what meats i eat--meanin little compaired to the whole) but yea things are farther not as origonally planned but there gonna be there
Old 23-08-2006, 04:32 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi 8-infinite-8 and biyu_wolf_77,

Its an interesting subject, isn't it!

Between 2002 and 2005 I had the privilege to be affiliated with an ascension school, and learned quite a lot about the things that are likely to happen on this Earth Planet of ours - that we currently are living upon, perhaps I should say.

As far as I understand it, our DNA strands over and above 2 are in the etheric, not physical; which means that science may not see them. In fact, we were taught that the average unascended human has only two of the potential 36,000 strands of DNA activated, which explains why the average person is so limited - using just 10% of their brain is only a small part of it! 36,000 strands active allows a human to be of Full Consciousness, which I gather means that that one "is able to be consciously aware of what is happening on all planes and dimensions in which they exist". I have known two such people in this life, and have read about another... it is a relatively very rare thing for a human to reach this state, as we have been so genetically damaged over the millenia, that most initiates discover a blockage of harmfulness which disallows further progress long before reaching 36,000. Because, you see, having all those strands of DNA active gives one tremendous power; one's thought-form exerts influence globally. If the karma for harmfulness has not been cleared, it makes for a tremendously powerful harmful person; and that does not serve Earth's ascent, nor that of humanity. So it is being disallowed... human ascension is to take place in easier steps, generation by generation, with each generation being able to ascend further than the parents. The Nature Kingdoms are ascending this way too.

The timing of the full entry into the Photon Belt is expected at the moment to be about 2018 AD, and apparently this can be shifted forward or back by a little to best suit Earth's and humanity's progress - though not by very much. At that point, the vibrations will be very high, and those unprepared for that will pass into the non-physical as ancestors, as all the dissonance in a person's energy field will be enhanced, and will make them ill. They will still exist, as consciousness is eternal. The Photon Belt acts as a sort of filter that will prevent anything destructive or unloving from entering the Great Central Sun's aura; as if such did enter, it would ruin the new scheme of things or "Golden Age" that is destined to come in in the next few hundred years. Therefore, learning to love all living beings unconditionally is paramount to being able to partake of the New Age whilst still in physical embodiment. And then, one might expect to live an extended life, perhaps another 50 or 100 years; as the energies available for healing and spiritual evolution will be many times multiplied. The Grand Master Sirian humans who were landed on this planet in the early days of human colonisation had lives of over 2000 years - and it stands to reason; since our bodies are really "standing waves" with matter constantly being built in and constantly being eliminated, if the pattern that keeps the body whole and operating as it should is not damaged, a body should last as long as it is needed to.

We are destined, so it is said, to become vegetarian in diet, and eventually to be able to exist on photonic energy from the sun alone, not having to consume any living life-form and thus becoming harmless in our energy requirements for life. I believe some people have achieved this state in this life (see "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda).

Its going to be an exciting century!

Pounamu.

Hi biyu_wolf_77 I've heard the dimensional shift is to occur december 21st of december 2012, aparently, that is :) But going by the mayan calander nothing yet in it's 1144 year history of predictions has faulted yet nothing.

Hi pounamu, Yes, it is a very interesting subject

It must have been a great experience for you, to be affiliated with an ascension school, what exactly do they do there?

That is interesting you say that it is possible for there to be 36,000 strand DNA compared to our very limited 2.
I've heard we will regain full memory Of our past lives & full 100% use of our brains, have you checked out the website I mentioned ?

The DNA thing itself is a good excuse for the insanity on the planet :), kind of makes you more forgiving & really, ultimately we are all made from the same stuff anyways, we are all one, when you forgive another, you are forgiving yourself, I have come to learn recently.
"Oneness" once you grasp the concept is very liberating You may already know.
Scientists know that atoms & molecules & particles come from spirit (invisible), so it's a fact really that everything physical derives from the invisible (spirit).
So if God/Creator is in everything physical & meta-physical as molecules, you'd have to assume that everything has consciousness, everything has spirit & awareness of its surroundings, for without the spirit, the physical would not exist. All that exists is apart of the same substance.
I wonder if when this shift in dimensions happens, what will happen to the people who are not ready, will they perish, or simply leave their bodies and go somewhere else ? :) interesting.

Blessings
Old 23-08-2006, 04:47 AM
biyu_wolf_77

well id have the quote but apparentally this comp like much of the world ive encountered WANTS ME DEAD (****ing mouse right-click dont work cant install a language pacs cause some stupid munety hungary company dopsent care about the people that owns there worthless systems--talkin bout the asses that made this 02 xp and im traditionally not big on swearin) anywho theyere sayid its early 2013 now not late 2012 (within the simalar range) well heres to my anger issues who knows?? i might actually break my first monitor JUST by punching it (this is my sapos(stupid *** piece of ****) comp as i allways wanna blow it up any time i try to fix it cause it JUST ****ES ME OFF!!!!!!!! i thought with my uncle whipin itd be better but its just as bad)

ok ill stop the tech rant and look to sunday night when i can use duckhunt
Old 23-08-2006, 05:10 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
well id have the quote but apparentally this comp like much of the world ive encountered WANTS ME DEAD (****ing mouse right-click dont work cant install a language pacs cause some stupid munety hungary company dopsent care about the people that owns there worthless systems--talkin bout the asses that made this 02 xp and im traditionally not big on swearin) anywho theyere sayid its early 2013 now not late 2012 (within the simalar range) well heres to my anger issues who knows?? i might actually break my first monitor JUST by punching it (this is my sapos(stupid *** piece of ****) comp as i allways wanna blow it up any time i try to fix it cause it JUST ****ES ME OFF!!!!!!!! i thought with my uncle whipin itd be better but its just as bad)

ok ill stop the tech rant and look to sunday night when i can use duckhunt

Hi biyu_wolf_77,

Just imagine that, if you get "angry", & the universe gives you more anger as a result, would you still get "angry" ? knowing that all you would be doing is attracting more of what you don't want.

What if your negativity was contributing to the collective nagativity of the world, would you still get "angry" then ?.

These are some ways to defeat anger If you have anger issues, Like I have had in the past, I have found that anger is really an illusion, simply a role to play to give you a sense of identity, of individuality.

You are already unique in every possible way, without trying to be.

Just a thought
Old 23-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
Hi biyu_wolf_77 I've heard the dimensional shift is to occur december 21st of december 2012, aparently, that is :) But going by the mayan calander nothing yet in it's 1144 year history of predictions has faulted yet nothing.
Hi 8-infinite-8,
Yes, before I got interested in ascension I was interested in the Mayan Calendar, as I have had at least 3 "past lives" (ancestors' lives) as a Mayan. I think that their system of dating the cycles was very accurate; but just like any prediction method, the accuracy depends on whether or not any critical changes are made to the causes operating, after the prediction is made, that would change the outcome. In this case, the changes - which may likely not have been taken into account by the Mayan astronomers, pertain to Mother Earth's unprecedented efforts - successful efforts - to break away from her role assigned by the dark as a dumping ground and spare parts dump, to decide to take her future in hand and become sovereign over her evolutionary pathway. That changes everything! Ultimately it was due to the Creator of this sector of the Universe formulating a dream (or reality-pattern) that would reveal and rectify the ways in which Earth's evolution had gone wrong; as it was beginning to affect everything else in this Creation. Or so we were told. So the end of the age may still be 2012, but the shift be more appropriately actioned in 2018. We are told that Mother Earth would like all her human children to "make it" into the New Golden Age, and is giving us as long a time as she can to allow as many to do so as possible. The dark have instigated many delaying tactics and put things such as mass awakening of humanity behind in many ways...

Quote:
It must have been a great experience for you, to be affiliated with an ascension school, what exactly do they do there?
Well, we learn about ancient Earth / Human history as the reasons behind how things are now; what it means to evolve spiritually and ascend (raise our vibes by releasing our karma from our present and ancestral lives) and how to rebuild our bodies to be less genetically damaged and stronger by drawing in our more advanced ancient ancestors' DNA and eliminating the dissonant DNA that has come from off-planet humans interbreeding with us. How to tune up and care for our energetic systems (chakras, meridians, etc.) and how to repair or retrieve parts that have been stolen by others - which has gone on between humans for millenia, and is one of the predominant reasons for diseases. The manipulations that have gone on have been documented by the ascension school in question, and a pathway carved for humans of the less forceful and determined nature to follow. All great stuff!

Quote:
That is interesting you say that it is possible for there to be 36,000 strand DNA compared to our very limited 2.
I've heard we will regain full memory Of our past lives & full 100% use of our brains, have you checked out the website I mentioned ?
I did check out that site a year or two ago now. Haven't visited it since then.

Quote:
The DNA thing itself is a good excuse for the insanity on the planet :), kind of makes you more forgiving & really, ultimately we are all made from the same stuff anyways, we are all one, when you forgive another, you are forgiving yourself, I have come to learn recently.
"Oneness" once you grasp the concept is very liberating You may already know.
Yes, the DNA thing does explain a lot; and the good news is that one can DO something effective about it! The bad news is that its very difficult for any human to get much higher than 3000 strands at this time; I know a few who were being especially coached to try to make 15,000 and have heard that they both had to leave the school as they had struck karmic problems that they were unable to resolve at the moment, and their inclusion in the school's energetic weaving would have endangered the aims of the school. It happened to me, too, so I understand what they have endured. But at least we tried, and got a certain way on. The Ascension Counsels have determined by observation that most humans find it too difficult to ascend to 36,000 in one embodiment; so thats why the generational method is being used.

And yes, forgiveness - real, sincere forgiveness born of understanding the circumstances - is KEY to spiritual progress!

Quote:
Scientists know that atoms & molecules & particles come from spirit (invisible), so it's a fact really that everything physical derives from the invisible (spirit).
So if God/Creator is in everything physical & meta-physical as molecules, you'd have to assume that everything has consciousness, everything has spirit & awareness of its surroundings, for without the spirit, the physical would not exist. All that exists is a part of the same substance.
Yes - EVERYTHING has consciousness - at different levels, perhaps, but consciousness nonetheless. And EVERY being, great or small, has a purpose and a right to a place in the whole creation. We are told that a human is of equal importance to an ant (so watch where you put your feet!!!)

Quote:
I wonder if when this shift in dimensions happens, what will happen to the people who are not ready, will they perish, or simply leave their bodies and go somewhere else ?
We are told that people who do not survive the changes (in fact all who die) become ancestors to their embodied genetic relatives - those who have at least one genetic lineage in common with them. This of course takes in far more individuals than their known family members; as there are thousands of people world-wide who will have some or other of a particular lineage in their genetic makeup. As an ancestor, a "deceased individual" has an energetic link which they can use to guide and make helpful suggestions to any embodied one who is thus a relation. So people never cease to exist. All these will co-exist, and experience the ascension of Earth - just not on the physical plane like the embodied ones.

Many Blessings to you! I hope the foregoing was of interest.

Pounamu.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
call me a cynic but i'll believe it when i see it!!
Old 23-08-2006, 04:00 PM
dreamer

Don't the rapturists believe that 144,00 enlightened souls will ascend and for 7 years the earth will be run by satan, then jesus will come down and liberate the whole earth - fits in with the 2012 - 2018 dates sort of.

If the universe acts through attraction - what are we attracting?
Closed Thread