Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 27-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Kamila

clairaudience Or not?

Hello everyone sorry for all these questions but as I get deeper into learning I have more questions :-P
Anyways I keep hearing voices before I fall asleep and I was told that Geminis are prone to clairaudience( well im a Gemini btw lol ). Idk what to make Of it. They sound like they're just talking but not to me also when I first started learning English sometimes before I would go to bed I would have random English words popping into my head I thought it was just my mind but now its in different languages and last night was kinda scarry cuz this voice was yelling in like German maybe and he was very angry I asked my guide to make it stop and it did but it scared me because I almost felt like he was yelling at me.. so my q's r: 1) what in the world am I experiencing? 2) could it be that im hearing Other dimensions? 3) why does this happens always before I fall asleep? 4) what should I do with it ? I mean what good does it do? Should I just suppress it? Btw. these voices can't be communicated with they are just there...thx
Old 27-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Experiencer

It happens before you fall asleep because you are in that relaxed sleepy state that opens you up to receive all sorts of things like this. Yes, this is clairaudience. You may not understand the random words, but write them down and they will probably make sense later. At the very least, if you write them down more will come to you. As far as hearing other languages, if you don't know the language, I have no idea why that what the point of that would be.

I recall someone writing a post somewhere around here saying that they used to hear random words before going to sleep and it never made sense and then in the future she made sense of it after some events in her life. So basically the words were showing her the future in a very vague way and it wasn't telling her much. But if you try to tune into it, you'll get more out of it. Close your eyes and focus on your ears. You might feel a sensation in your ears and hear some low noises like wind, tones, or static (kinda like a radio). When you focus on your ears, you'll enhance it. You don't want to suppress it.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 27-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Kamila

Fish

Thank you for your response. During my meditation today I noticed that it more frequently and it was actually very annoying no matter how hard I tried to quiet myself to focus all I could hear was words throughout my meditation among Other things like images etc. when I asked my guide to make it stop I heard "just go with it". I felt like I couldn't reach a deep meditative state because Of that.
Old 27-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Experiencer

I'm just not understanding the complaint I guess. I'd love to hear from my guides more often and I'm sure plenty of other people would. It's called a "gift" for a reason.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 27-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Kamila

Im happy to get answers from my guide I was referring to the voices I hear and you r right I shouldn't complain either way
Old 27-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

Oh the other voices. Well, as I said (and I wish I could find that post) someone else said the same thing happened to them but it did end up predicting the future. So even if it doesn't make sense now, I don't think you'd be hearing it if it was actually useless. You should notice soon how the information will be useful for you in your life.
Old 27-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

I have the same issue and I can't help but laugh when people call it a gift and say "I would love to have that gift.". Think of it like this, you're getting ready to go to sleep. You're getting nice and relaxed drifting off to sleep and someone starts talking. The talking isn't always pleasant, sometimes you might have earth bound spirits around you that might be a little pushy. When you're trying to get some rest or have a decent meditation it gets a little distracting to say the least.
Old 27-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Kamila

Thank you that's exactly what I was talking about I just recently started to notice this so im sure as it develops it will be a better experience if I understand the messages right now its just random u know and thank u amylou
Old 27-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Experiencer

Clairaudient is a gift though. Any gift can be positive or negative, it's all in how you handle it and how you protect yourself. Seeing ghosts can be a gift or a curse depending on how you deal with it. Anyone and everyone should be protecting themselves if they are opening themselves up through meditation, regardless of whether or not they even belief they have a gift. Especially people who have some sort of gift should protect themself.

Besides, if her guides say to "go with it" then it's probably beneficial and not just random spirits bothering her.
Old 27-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
Clairaudient is a gift though. Any gift can be positive or negative, it's all in how you handle it and how you protect yourself. Seeing ghosts can be a gift or a curse depending on how you deal with it. Anyone and everyone should be protecting themselves if they are opening themselves up through meditation, regardless of whether or not they even belief they have a gift. Especially people who have some sort of gift should protect themself.

Besides, if her guides say to "go with it" then it's probably beneficial and not just random spirits bothering her.

Do you experience such things amylou, clairaudience or clairvoyance?