Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Seeker
Cat Anyone willing to help me with this past life speculation?

Hello, I am a 17-year-old girl from Finland and trying to find out about my past :)

The thing is that I have gotten a few visions from my past life, that are about a young woman in a teal-coloured dress. She is standing in a simple stone or marble room and holding a glass of clear liquid. The next vision is a stone building by a sea and the third one is where the class shatters and the room's doorway is full of people standing and watching as the young woman falls.

I think that the dress style has something to do with renessaince, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts about this?
Old 30-05-2012, 03:29 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fainaru
Hello, I am a 17-year-old girl from Finland and trying to find out about my past :)

The thing is that I have gotten a few visions from my past life, that are about a young woman in a teal-coloured dress. She is standing in a simple stone or marble room and holding a glass of clear liquid. The next vision is a stone building by a sea and the third one is where the class shatters and the room's doorway is full of people standing and watching as the young woman falls.

I think that the dress style has something to do with renessaince, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts about this?

Hi! The forum rules said that we're not allowed to do readings for people under 18 years of age. Sorry
Old 31-05-2012, 11:02 PM
RichMartini

Hello Fainaru <snip> I've been filming and researching the topic for five years now... so I'm familiar with topic.

First off, when people have a past life regression, the life that has some impact on this life comes forward - because we choose each of our lives, and when someone has a past life regressions, a life that they chose shows up, so they can examine why they chose that life and why they chose this life and what the two have in common. (You've had many past lives, so why would this particular one be showing up?) Only you can answer that question - when you meditate, or sit and think about the visuals you described.

Again - nothing to fear here - just examining the nature of reality. I get from what you're saying about this visual - and it could be a past life memory, or it could be a fantasy - if it's a fantasy, then there's nothing to examine. But if it is a past life memory, I'd ask you some questions about it. What's the feeling you have when you picture these things? Why would you be dropping a glass in the vision? Is it possible that you drank something in the glass that poisoned you? Or is it that you dropped the glass for fun, to startle your elders and those around you? What's the feeling you have when you connect to this person - happiness? sadness?

I'll give you an example - a friend who is prolific tv producer had a past life regression. He remembered a life in Wales where he was the daughter of a nobleman - who was disappointed he had a daughter. After the father died, she had to lead the Lords into battle, and when she did so, saw through the mist a lance come forward and kill her. He felt this memory was in the middle ages - so very hard to try to confirm details <snip>.

But I pointed out to my friend that past life memories show up for a reason - and asked him why he thought he had that memory - and then asked him if he felt that he had disappointed his father in this life - and in that moment he realized why he'd had that past life memory. That his father in this life is the same he had in that lifetime - and the disappointment had continued. But when examining it, he realized he could let go of that feeling.

So you've had many past lives - and you chose them all so that you could learn from them spiritually. And the common theme with all your lives is to help others through love and compassion, forgiveness and giving of your heart. So as long as you focus on that - everything will work out as you planned it. Hope this helps.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old 31-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Quagmire

What is it you want to know about your past lives.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Seeker
Something about how It affects on my current life and I am curious of what sort of life I had. Those visions have occurred more than once, so they might mean something important. If someone might be able help me with this then I would be glad.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:19 AM
RichMartini

a young woman in a teal-coloured dress. She is standing in a simple stone or marble room and holding a glass of clear liquid. The next vision is a stone building by a sea and the third one is where the class shatters and the room's doorway is full of people standing and watching as the young woman falls.

Well it's not much to go on in terms of understanding why it showed up in this lifetime. I can only suggest that if you sat down and wrote down all your fears and dreams from this lifetime, you'll see a pattern of sorts. Fears of....? Then write down what the above passage felt like to you - was this woman happy or sad? Was she falling because she was killed? Was she afraid? Or did she have a heart attack and keel over? Or slip?

You've had dozens, perhaps hundreds or thousands of lifetimes. Having a vision of a past life usually appears just the way dreams can come out of an experience you're trying to work out in your every day life. Remember; it's just a dream - and as such you can manipulate it, make it turn into your favor. In terms of examining a past life - people have friends, relatives, loved ones, parents - none of them more or less important than the ones around us today. Same with past lives - they're all important, all part of your journey.

So if you're going to examine this past life, focus on what was of value, what made you happy, what was valuable about it for you to remember that can help you today?

Even if it's realizing that teal is your favorite color.. allow yourself to meditate on it. Since everyone's past life is unique to themselves, there's no simple way to examine what it means - because it only means something to you. (Unless you discovered by remembering the incident that you recognize someone else in the room who is in your life now). But ultimately you realize that was then, that doesn't dictate who you are now - you can sever the ties to past life phobias, memories through meditation and focus; you can wave them away like a cloud of smoke in a room.

Sometimes a past life memory serves merely to remind you that you are eternal, there's nothing and no one to fear, and the path you've chosen for this life is exactly happening as you planned it. Hope this helps.