Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-01-2012, 05:18 PM
sunny shine

Smile MIR method

http://www.mirmethod.com this site was introduced by one of my friend, heard is a very simple and easy to use self healing method, 2 mins only. This method can be freely shared with anyone who might benefit from using.
Old 24-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Haoma

Thank you for sharing this! I can see this as being very helpful, as it's so simple yet combines so many aspects of the healing process. It's nice that she (author) explains the reasoning behind each of the steps, and is genuine and compassionate.

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/

Old 24-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma
Thank you for sharing this! I can see this as being very helpful, as it's so simple yet combines so many aspects of the healing process. It's nice that she (author) explains the reasoning behind each of the steps, and is genuine and compassionate.

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/

This sounds great! I would love to hear from anyone who's tried it and could share the results.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Master
I like this ultra simple method for clearing the body-mind, so even though I don't have a specific problem I'm starting my trial with MIR tonight.

Thanks, sunnyshine.

Xan

Old 25-01-2012, 04:18 AM
sunny shine

Great i feel very encouraged. I have started implementing this from yesterday will continue to post my experiences. Do share your experiences too.

Day 1: I did this twice before retiring to bed, have slight headache now in the morning but nothing much. No major symptoms found as yet.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:21 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
This sounds great! I would love to hear from anyone who's tried it and could share the results.

Hi Seawolf one of my friends collegue has tried this method and went through a lot of detoxification and was finding it difficult to continue with this method but yet was determined to finish it, i hear a lot of good results from this person about stabilized health, peaceful relationship and lot of financial blockages removed. She seems to recommend it very strongly. You can also go through some of the testimonials on the Mir website.

But nothing like experiencing and finding it for yourself, i believe it works different for each person, say you have already done a lot of clearing work before , then you would hardly come across any big detoxification symptom etc.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Master
I'm glad to hear a friend-of-a-friend testimonial of effects.

Xan

Old 25-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Master
sunny shine... In the vein of sharing the MIR-Method with anyone, I've written up a one page instruction sheet to give to folks I know. If it's okay with you I'd like to post it here too. It can be printed and makes the method easier to use.

btw... I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

Xan

Old 26-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Hi Seawolf one of my friends collegue has tried this method and went through a lot of detoxification and was finding it difficult to continue with this method but yet was determined to finish it, i hear a lot of good results from this person about stabilized health, peaceful relationship and lot of financial blockages removed. She seems to recommend it very strongly. You can also go through some of the testimonials on the Mir website.

But nothing like experiencing and finding it for yourself, i believe it works different for each person, say you have already done a lot of clearing work before , then you would hardly come across any big detoxification symptom etc.
Thanks for sharing! I'm so grateful for these methods people are discovering all over the world! I've only been clearing for maybe 4 months now, so I'll probably start with the 'beginners' version and do steps 5 and 7.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:52 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
sunny shine... In the vein of sharing the MIR-Method with anyone, I've written up a one page instruction sheet to give to folks I know. If it's okay with you I'd like to post it here too. It can be printed and makes the method easier to use.

btw... I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

Xan

Great to hear Xan. Please do share your experiences and the information.